• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Lots of primes/Secret Rares W: Yanmega prime @25$ * DONPHAN PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soariyant said:
Would you do 6 of the energies at all?

would rather have it for the Super Nintendo.... could you just help me out here by creating a list of the games you have sso i can just choose one? this is takin a while.

fullart thundurus

Floatzel GL LV. X
Giratina LV. X
Jumpluff
Noctowl
Tyranitar Prime

Why not x7 energies?

x6 excluding ex emerald... if you have more holo psychic including ex emerrald ill be happy to do that

jduclayan said:
x6 excluding ex emerald... if you have more holo psychic including ex emerrald ill be happy to do that

yo i know i can get the 7th psychic holo energy tongiht at league can we wait to confirm later tonight if i get it? if not, ill just send you a 7th different one. i guess we can confirm a trade either way thanks!

I don't know if you purposely just went over it because I asked you to cml, but if you didn't see it, I was skipped.

Jace said:
I don't know if you purposely just went over it because I asked you to cml, but if you didn't see it, I was skipped.

sorry dude didnt see that. Only lookin for yanmega prime unless you wnana do my typhlosion for your flygon X

Soariyant said:
sorry dude didnt see that. Only lookin for yanmega prime unless you wnana do my typhlosion for your flygon X

Yeah, I still can't do that. Flygon is worth 10-15 and Tphlo is worth no more than 5. Sorry!

Jace said:
Yeah, I still can't do that. Flygon is worth 10-15 and Tphlo is worth no more than 5. Sorry!

well, i mean you dont really have anything else unless you have unlisted staple cards or a yanmega prime.

richkid50000 said:
Hey there. I am still interested in donphan prime. I have apchis and smaller primes. LMK what we can do.

what do you value your lvl X's at? gimme them cheap and i can trade you the donphan.

cookymonster760 said:
what would you offer for my espeon star

i would offer almost nothing if the condition is less than near mint. a good prime maybe. what condition is it in (pics?) and what are you looking for?

Please CML for your:
Magnezone Primes (if you have any) (Main want)
Feraligatr Primes (set only)
1x Absol Prime

I'm pretty sure I have some of your wants. Let me know if you find anything you need, thanks.

Soariyant said:
yo i know i can get the 7th psychic holo energy tongiht at league can we wait to confirm later tonight if i get it? if not, ill just send you a 7th different one. i guess we can confirm a trade either way thanks!

sounds good just pm me the confirmation tonight yeah?

Garchomp C X
Dialga G X
Heatran X Promo
Skymin X Promo
Palkia G X
Palkia X Promo

These are my really low valued ones. LMK if you are interested.

the only ones that are evencool to me are the palkia X promo and the heatran promo and the garchomp C x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back