• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H:Lots of primes/Secret Rares W: Yanmega prime @25$ * DONPHAN PRIME

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: H:Lots of primes/Secret Rares W: Espeon/Umbreon * DONPHAN PRIME

CML for Gengar Prime or Mew Prime

Do you happen to have any Yanmega Prime? If so, I would like x3. I do have x2 Gold star Pokemon... Flareon and Suicune. Just LMK if you like nything else off of my list. Thanks!

@techdeck == i dont think i could do more than one yanmega for the flareon suicune * are you sure you're not needing anything else? I could offer you two donphan prime for those two. are they mint btw?

jduclayan said:
CML for Gengar Prime or Mew Prime

didnt see anything but posted on your wall for axew promo

bump. brendan posted in your thread

I have 3 Pachirisu CoL. I want donphan prime and/or yanmega prime. LMK what we can work out. Do you have any EP?

Oh yes . . . interesting how everyone is so apt to trade their pachi's now . . . :) i need yanmegas too. maybe can trade you a donphan prime for other small primes like scizor and lanturn.

Holographic energies from every set (just need to know a quantity that you're interested in and in what type)

Do you have 8 {P} from Ex Emerald, 10 {R} from Ex Emerald, and 10 {G} from Ex Emerald? If so would you be willing to work something out for 2 Donphan Prime?

bigpokex said:
Holographic energies from every set (just need to know a quantity that you're interested in and in what type)

Do you have 8 {P} from Ex Emerald, 10 {R} from Ex Emerald, and 10 {G} from Ex Emerald? If so would you be willing to work something out for 2 Donphan Prime?

no i do not have those. i posted an offer before your post here on your thread.

drifloon kill said:
please cml for yanmega prime i also have everything card from emerging powers

im currently looking for yanmegas not trading them.

CML for Mew prime,gengar prime, x7 psychic holo energies(excluding ex emerld), rare candies(unleashed), or pokemon collecotrs

Im looking for
2 donphan primes
and 2 yanmega primes if you have any

CML, I also have japanese mistys tears (mint)

glaceon said:
CML for Absol Prime

i would like to work out a trade with you for your vaporeon * if it is near mint or mint (no edge wear/ creases) obviously absol isnt worth a vaporeon star but that's what i want from your page!

goldenthumb said:
Im looking for
2 donphan primes
and 2 yanmega primes if you have any

CML, I also have japanese mistys tears (mint)

i see mew primes all i have are donphans at the moment. i need yanmegas myself if that can be traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back