• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Mostly everything you could need [W]: unown q, rh meta cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: New primes, Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Reward Energies, Uxie X

crm103top08 said:
Sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks for asking though.

(edit: I didn't skip, I just hadn't gotten to your list yet.)

ace310j said:
CML for
Call Energy
Flygon X
All of your Noctowls.

I don't have any noctowl. I'm interested in:

Luxray GL X
Promocroak
Floatzel GL X
Kingdra Prime
Crobat Prime
Entei Raikou Legend Top
Staraptor FB X
Raichu X (collection)

Rares:
1 Torterra UL (very low)
3 Machamp SF (ehh)
Unown Q (low)
2 SF Sableye

Lavitz said:
CML, there is stuff from all ranges I could use.

Interested in:
TOP of Entei/Raikou
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Shiny Vulpix SH6
Pokemon Communication x2

Interested in Flygon X, Gengar X, Absol G X, Leafon X, and/or Machamp X. Anything else on my list you like?

RE: [H]: New primes, Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Reward Energies, Uxie X

Lavitz said:
Flygon X $30
Leafeon X $30
Mewtwo X $10
Machamp X $8
Call Energy $8
Surfing Pikachu $3-5
Flying Pikachu $3-5

This is the main stuff I like, it is in order of priority. LMK.

That's what I value those at. I value the cards I'm looking for at:
TOP of Entei/Raikou $7
Staraptor FB Lvl. X $5
Crobat PRIME $6
Shiny Vulpix SH6 $3-5
Pokemon Communication x2 $4

@ace310j I'll trade you a call energy for entei/raikou top? Lmk or counter, thanks.

squallo said:
please CML fr your Machamp X

Only saw collector and the pop energy. I'm not really interested in trading machamp x for energy. =\ Is there anything else you are looking for?

Would you do this, the only value I slightly disagree on is ERL Top.

My:
TOP of Entei/Raikou
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Pokemon Communication x2

Your:
Flygon X

HaunterX6 said:
Interested in Flygon X, Gengar X, Absol G X, Leafon X, and/or Machamp X. Anything else on my list you like?

I'll trade absol g x and tyranitar prime for your energies and something else. Do you have any collector or communication?

Lavitz said:
Would you do this, the only value I slightly disagree on is ERL Top.

My:
TOP of Entei/Raikou
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Pokemon Communication x2

Your:
Flygon X

I have 2 full ERL, so a third set would be collection, and the other wants are collections essentially.
How about a call energy and one of the pikachu for the 2 communication and staraptor x?

crm103top08 said:
I'll trade absol g x and tyranitar prime for your energies and something else. Do you have any collector or communication?

Unfortunately not. I'm always running really low on trainers. What else would you want? I have some random rares not listed. I can dig through my box to find some stuff, if there are any pokemon in particular you are looking for. I have some RH commons and stuff from HGSS and a few from UL.

Or, LMK if there was more from my list you liked.

Worst case scenario, what would you give me for just the energies?

I really don't need those that much. Just for my friends. Could I add the SH Vulpix? Really need thatFlygon/Leafeon.

HaunterX6 said:
Unfortunately not. I'm always running really low on trainers. What else would you want? I have some random rares not listed. I can dig through my box to find some stuff, if there are any pokemon in particular you are looking for. I have some RH commons and stuff from HGSS and a few from UL.

Or, LMK if there was more from my list you liked.

Worst case scenario, what would you give me for just the energies?

I would give you either ttar prime or absol g x for the energies. Does that sound ok?

Lavitz said:
I really don't need those that much. Just for my friends. Could I add the SH Vulpix? Really need thatFlygon/Leafeon.

Sorry, I try to trade playable/desired cards for other playable/desirable cards. Or else I usually have "trader's remorse" lol.

crm103top08 said:
That's what I value those at. I value the cards I'm looking for at:
TOP of Entei/Raikou $7
Staraptor FB Lvl. X $5
Crobat PRIME $6
Shiny Vulpix SH6 $3-5
Pokemon Communication x2 $4

@ace310j I'll trade you a call energy for entei/raikou top? Lmk or counter, thanks.

squallo said:
please CML fr your Machamp X

Only saw collector and the pop energy. I'm not really interested in trading machamp x for energy. =\ Is there anything else you are looking for?

I would prefer to do something else for the Call Energy.

ace310j said:
I would prefer to do something else for the Call Energy.

How about call energy for:
staraptor fb x
2 sableye sf
torterra ul

crm103top08 said:
How about call energy for:
staraptor fb x
2 sableye sf
torterra ul

Thats really high. I would do a Sableye SF and a Torterra UL for it.

I suppose that would work. Leaning more towards the absol. Was there anything else on my list you liked, or any rares you can think of that I could add in for the Ttar?

Your:
Mewtwo X $10
Machamp X $8
Call Energy $8

My:
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Pokemon Communication x2

ace310j said:
Thats really high. I would do a Sableye SF and a Torterra UL for it.

Well, in my eyes:
Call energy $8

Staraptor fb x $5
Sableyes $3

I was hoping you'd throw in the torterra. I can't take just a sableye and torterra for it because the torterra I only value at $1.

HaunterX6 said:
I suppose that would work. Leaning more towards the absol. Was there anything else on my list you liked, or any rares you can think of that I could add in for the Ttar?

Unfortunately, I have lots of competitive cards, so there isn't much I need. But, I would trade you the absol x for the energies. Pm if that's ok.

Lavitz said:
Your:
Mewtwo X $10
Machamp X $8
Call Energy $8

My:
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Pokemon Communication x2

Ehh, I can trade you a call energy for staraptor x and 2 communication. Sound ok?

RE: [H]: Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Reward Energies, Uxie X, Collector, Communication

CML for the following

YOUR
4x Call Energy (How many do u have in all?)
4x Arceus (PR) Sleeves (SEALED)
3x Flygon X
1x Garchomp X (MD)
1x Gengar X
1x Landmin X
1x Infernape 4 X
1x Machamp X
1x Luxray GL
2x Garchomp C X

crm103top08 said:
Well, in my eyes:
Call energy $8

Staraptor fb x $5
Sableyes $3

I was hoping you'd throw in the torterra. I can't take just a sableye and torterra for it because the torterra I only value at $1.

HaunterX6 said:

Unfortunately, I have lots of competitive cards, so there isn't much I need. But, I would trade you the absol x for the energies. Pm if that's ok.

Lavitz said:
Your:
Mewtwo X $10
Machamp X $8
Call Energy $8

My:
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Pokemon Communication x2

Ehh, I can trade you a call energy for staraptor x and 2 communication. Sound ok?

I value
Staraptor FB X $6
Sableye $6
These Prices are from troll and toad.

P.S. I have open Arceus and HGSS Sleeves. They are a little damaged.

RE: [H]: Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Reward Energies, Uxie X, Collector, Communication

Skipped

80baby said:
CML for the following

YOUR
4x Call Energy (How many do u have in all?)
4x Arceus (PR) Sleeves (SEALED)
3x Flygon X
1x Garchomp X (MD)
1x Gengar X
1x Landmin X
1x Infernape 4 X
1x Machamp X
1x Luxray GL
2x Garchomp C X

All I saw was raichu x, mewtwo x, and the 2 metal reward energy.

ace310j said:
I value
Staraptor FB X $6
Sableye $6

OH ok, I see where the crossed wires are now. I was going by ebay pricing, where I could easily win a staraptor x for $4-5 shipped.
I don't need the sableye THAT badly, I have 6, but need 2 playsets. And the sleeves are in my haves, not wants.

crm103top08 said:
All I saw was raichu x, mewtwo x, and the 2 metal reward energy.

ace310j said:
I value
Staraptor FB X $6
Sableye $6

OH ok, I see where the crossed wires are now. I was going by ebay pricing, where I could easily win a staraptor x for $4-5 shipped.
I don't need the sableye THAT badly, I have 6, but need 2 playsets. And the sleeves are in my haves, not wants.

Feel free to counter but would u do

MY
1x Raichu X
1x Mewtwo X
2x Metal Reward Energy
2x Metal League Energy

YOUR
4x Call Energy
2x Arceus Sleeves (SEALED)
1x Gengar X

80baby said:
Feel free to counter but would u do

MY
1x Raichu X
1x Mewtwo X
2x Metal Reward Energy
2x Metal League Energy

YOUR
4x Call Energy
1x Gengar X

I don't need the league energy. And I don't have 4x call energy =\. And gengar x is much more playable than raichu and mewtwo.

crm103top08 said:
I don't need the league energy. And I don't have 4x call energy =\. And gengar x is much more playable than raichu and mewtwo.

OK how about this

MY
1x Raichu X
1x Mewtwo X
2x Metal Reward Energy

YOUR
1x Machamp X
1x Garchomp C X (TIN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back