• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Mostly everything you could need [W]: unown q, rh meta cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: New primes, Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Ttar Prime, Kingdra Prime

i want the UL sealed sleeve x2 for
2 t tar prime

is there anything from UL that i can trade for the sealed sleeve from arceus and HGSS?
lmk

RE: [H]: New primes, Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Ttar Prime, Kingdra Prime

ash_satoshi said:
i want the UL sealed sleeve x2 for
2 t tar prime

is there anything from UL that i can trade for the sealed sleeve from arceus and HGSS?
lmk
Just kingdra prime, that's the only other thing I'm after. And I think you got the wrong quote in your post lol.

ups,sorry...my bad....lol....i still do not have kingdra prime right now, but tonght i will go to my league and if i can find it i will give u a PM for that kingdra prime....how many kingdra prime do u want?

lmk
thanks

ash_satoshi said:
ups,sorry...my bad...lol...i still do not have kingdra prime right now, but tonght i will go to my league and if i can find it i will give u a PM for that kingdra prime...how many kingdra prime do u want?

lmk
thanks

As many as you can get. I actually prefer them over ttar so if you get a few I'd rather trade the sleeves for them instead of ttar.

crm103top08 said:
As many as you can get. I actually prefer them over ttar so if you get a few I'd rather trade the sleeves for them instead of ttar.

ok just see what i get in the league tonight...i will PM u when i got home from the league.....thanks

crm103top08 said:
Might have missed it, but you don't have a typhlosion prime do you?
I don't have one on hand, but I can try to get one tonight if I think it's worth it. Would you do the Gallade X for the Energies and Typhlosion? Do you care if it's the tin version or not?

festizzio said:
I don't have one on hand, but I can try to get one tonight if I think it's worth it. Would you do the Gallade X for the Energies and Typhlosion? Do you care if it's the tin version or not?
No, don't really care at all if it's tin or not.
And yes, I'd do it for the typhlosion and energies.

RE: [H]: New primes, Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Reward Energies, Uxie X

I have a set and a half of the POP Reward Energies, but they are not sealed. they are in perfect condition, though. I dunno if you're interested in them if they're not sealed, but if so, LMK. Also feel free to CML, and lemme know if you see anything you like. Thanks.

RE: [H]: New primes, Lots of Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Reward Energies, Uxie X

HaunterX6 said:
I have a set and a half of the POP Reward Energies, but they are not sealed. they are in perfect condition, though. I dunno if you're interested in them if they're not sealed, but if so, LMK. Also feel free to CML, and lemme know if you see anything you like. Thanks.

Yeah, still interested in them.
What energies are the "half" of the set? (nvm, saw your list)

So what are you interested in?

crm103top08 said:
Yeah, still interested in them. What energies are the "half" of the set?

Fire, Fighting, Lightning, Grass, Psychic. Also have 2 of the holo POP reward Upper Energies, if you're interested.

CML for
Call Energy
Flygon X
All of your Noctowls.

CML, there is stuff from all ranges I could use.

HaunterX6 said:
Fire, Fighting, Lightning, Grass, Psychic. Also have 2 of the holo POP reward Upper Energies, if you're interested.

Nah, just the basics. And I have an unlisted ttar prime. What else of mine are you interested in?

PokemonCardBuyer said:
please cml for Garchomp X

Sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks for asking though.

(edit: I didn't skip, I just hadn't gotten to your list yet.)

ace310j said:
CML for
Call Energy
Flygon X
All of your Noctowls.

I don't have any noctowl. I'm interested in:

Luxray GL X
Promocroak
Floatzel GL X
Kingdra Prime
Crobat Prime
Entei Raikou Legend Top
Staraptor FB X
Raichu X (collection)

Rares:
1 Torterra UL (very low)
3 Machamp SF (ehh)
Unown Q (low)
2 SF Sableye

Lavitz said:

Interested in:
TOP of Entei/Raikou
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Shiny Vulpix SH6
Pokemon Communication x2

Flygon X
Leafeon X
Mewtwo X
Machamp X
Call Energy
Surfing Pikachu
Flying Pikachu

This is the main stuff I like, it is in order of priority. LMK.

crm103top08 said:
Sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks for asking though.

(edit: I didn't skip, I just hadn't gotten to your list yet.)

ace310j said:
CML for
Call Energy
Flygon X
All of your Noctowls.

I don't have any noctowl. I'm interested in:

Luxray GL X
Promocroak
Floatzel GL X
Kingdra Prime
Crobat Prime
Entei Raikou Legend Top
Staraptor FB X
Raichu X (collection)

Rares:
1 Torterra UL (very low)
3 Machamp SF (ehh)
Unown Q (low)
2 SF Sableye

Lavitz said:

Interested in:
TOP of Entei/Raikou
Staraptor FB Lvl. X
Crobat PRIME
Shiny Vulpix SH6
Pokemon Communication x2

So what would you do and I no longer have
Crobat Prime
Promocroak
Unown Q

please CML fr your Machamp X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back