• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Mostly everything you could need [W]: unown q, rh meta cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: POP Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

Leafeon x is (for some reason) worth just as much as flygon x value wise.

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: POP Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

Flygon X is not worth that much now since Luxray is going way up. It's losing it's value little by little. I cannot consider Leafeon same value as Flygon in my book.

Maybe not in your book, but I usually go by ebay prices, as that not only displays value, but also popularity. If you search ebay for leafeon x, most buy it now prices are higher than flygon's. I say buy it now because there are no auctions, which is what I usually go by.

So, anything other than a lv x that might be able to be thrown in with something to equal out the value?

OK well how about Cresselia & Garchomp MD for Uxie & POP?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
OK well how about Cresselia & Garchomp MD for Uxie & POP?

Garchomp x is worth around $18 and cressy is around $25

Can I give you extra cards to suffice the values?

Well the only thing I'm really after is the energies, and they're just collection wants. I'm not terribly interested in trading playable cards for them. Uxie x was just to even out the trade, which is out the window now...sooo is there anything worth around what the energy are worth to you?

Well I can do then Uxie X & Energy for Leafeon. =)

crm103top08 said:
No that's pretty much it. What are you looking for?

sudowoodo_da_willow_tree said:
ill give you dusknoir lv.x for 2 packs of them if you can get 2 packs if you can only get one ill give you like a candy or DCE plus some small holos or something let me know if that sounds fair please

thanks
Sorry, I found one set on ebay that would cost $13 shipped. Search ebay for "prerelease sleeves" and they'll pop up. There should only be 4 results.

done and done bought them now lol maybe you can help me find more packs electivire is my fav and i love those sleeves so im trying to get as many as i can before they become extremely hard to find seeing that its already been 3 years since they were made if you happen to find more LMK please and thanks for finding these ones

DJ Hype Vibes said:
Well I can do then Uxie X & Energy for Leafeon. =)
Umm, yeah I think I can do that. PM me to confirm.
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. I've been busy.

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Ttar Prime, Kingdra Prime

My:
Player Energies

Your:
HSU Sleeves sealed?

LMK. =)

Hahah, wow, it's been a while.

Hmm, Not so sure I need the energies anymore, but sure, why not?
They are still sealed btw.

Pm to finalize.

bump to the top, hoping to make a trade.

Hi there!

i'm looking to trade for your
Leafeon X (if in MINT condition)

Please see my list or ask for specifics, i have cards not listed yet

Thanks

Awaiting your PM

Regards :)

squallo said:
Hi there!

i'm looking to trade for your
Leafeon X (if in MINT condition)

Please see my list or ask for specifics, i have cards not listed yet

Thanks

Awaiting your PM

Regards :)
Sorry, didn't see anything.

Azelf Master said:
cml for Garchomp C X x2

Interested in your raikou/suicune legend. Let me know if there's anything else you want from my list. I have blaziken fb x also.

Will you CML for Honchkrow Lv X please?

Its an old Lv X sure, but I have interest in it.

shadoworganoid said:
Will you CML for Honchkrow Lv X please?

Its an old Lv X sure, but I have interest in it.

Sorry, didn't really see much. Let me know if you get a kingdra prime, I have lots of your wants.

is all ur sleeve still sealed except the garchomp?
what do u want for the sealed sleeve?

lmk
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back