• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Mostly everything you could need [W]: unown q, rh meta cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: POP Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

crm103top08 said:
I could get some, but it'd cost me. make an offer and if it's worth it to me I'll get them, k?

ill give you dusknoir lv.x for 2 packs of them if you can get 2 packs if you can only get one ill give you like a candy or DCE plus some small holos or something let me know if that sounds fair please

thanks

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: POP Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

I have a pack of POP Energy I could trade. Anything else you looking for?

DJ Hype Vibes said:
I have a pack of POP Energy I could trade. Anything else you looking for?
No that's pretty much it. What are you looking for?

sudowoodo_da_willow_tree said:
ill give you dusknoir lv.x for 2 packs of them if you can get 2 packs if you can only get one ill give you like a candy or DCE plus some small holos or something let me know if that sounds fair please

thanks
Sorry, I found one set on ebay that would cost $13 shipped. Search ebay for "prerelease sleeves" and they'll pop up. There should only be 4 results.

I just need your Cresselia X, Flygon X or your Garchomp X.

Ok, well...I could trade you a damaged, but still playable, cresselia x for them if you throw in a rare or two.
How does that sound?

What does it have to make it damaged?

Hold on I'll go look and describe it.

EDIT:
Corner rub on top corners
edgewear all around (not bad)
5-6 noticeable creases (less than half of a card length horizontally)
and light foil show (dots) near bottom

I won this on ebay and the condition was listed as good, so I kinda got suckered into it.
But hey, it's still playable and there are no MAJOR bends on the card.

OK. Thanks.

How about your other Cresselia X? I can throw in some Trainers/Supporters & some rares...

I think they're still worth a little too much to trade for promo energies. Now that I think about it. I will trade the damaged one straight up for the energies, you don't have to throw anything in. I believe they're both worth around $10.

Because I really don't want a damaged one...I can throw in some good stuff for a mint condition Cressy or Chomp X.

You do mean garchomp x from md, right? the non sp one?

Ok how about if you trade me:
the pop energy
Uxie x

I can trade you:
mint cressy x
something else

?

How about Uxie X & POP Energy for your Flygon X?

I don't really need uxie x that bad, I was just trying to even out the offer. Hmm. Lemme take another look at your thread.

I thought my offer was pretty even as well value wise...

It is, I just don't want to let go of a flygon x unless nothing else can be reached. I only have 2, but my friend plays as well and can't afford his own cards, so I buy, but we share. Flygon is still popular and if we both decided to play flygon, I wouldn't wanna run around frantically looking for another one, ya know?

I get you...So I'm guessing you don't want to do my offer?

Sorry, but not inparticularly. =\

Are you interested in anything other than the lv x's? The more stuff you find that has a lower value than a lv x, the easier it would be to work something out.

Then how about your Cressy X & Leafeon X both mint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back