• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[H]: Mostly everything you could need [W]: unown q, rh meta cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: My trades [H]: Nearly Every Lv X [W]: Pop Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

True, sounds about right.
So I can trade you either a call energy or
a rare candy + a couple rares/holo for them.
Does that sound alright?

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Pop Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

Bump, added prerelease sleeves

RE: My trades [H]: Nearly Every Lv X [W]: Pop Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

crm103top08 said:
True, sounds about right.
So I can trade you either a call energy or
a rare candy + a couple rares/holo for them.
Does that sound alright?

What rares and holos? Also I will think about whether I want the rare candy or call and ill get back to you.

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: Pop Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

Whatever you're looking for that I have.

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: POP Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

A rare candy AND a uxie x for pop energy? Sorry, but no way lol. The pop energy are worth around $10. I meant I could basically throw in something with the rare candy for the energy.

RE: [H]: Nearly Every Lv X, Prerelease Sleeves [W]: POP Promo Energy (New Stitch Pattern)

Hey I have Player Reward Energies, I'm interested in your Leafeon X, Flygon X, Gardevoir X, and Cresselia X. IDC If any are in Japanese. K?

I can trade you a japanese 1st edition gardevoir x or a damaged (but still playable) cresselia x for them. How does that sound?

crm103top08 said:
I can trade you a japanese 1st edition gardevoir x or a damaged (but still playable) cresselia x for them. How does that sound?

Sure thing. =3

Which one would you prefer?

Ok, pm me to confirm

crm103top08 said:
A rare candy AND a uxie x for pop energy? Sorry, but no way lol. The pop energy are worth around $10. I meant I could basically throw in something with the rare candy for the energy.

I understand that i was looking for way too much. Can i trade you for a call and a rare candy for the pop energies? I know this is unfair since mine are worth $10 and yours are worth $12 so could you please CML and see if there is anything else I could trade for. Thanks

I'll trade you a rare candy, ssu, and azelf la for the energy? I noticed those on your wants. I mean, you can't build a deck with 1 rare candy, but it's a nice start and you only need 1 azelf per deck. And I can throw in a ssu. I only had 9 calls and recently traded 4. I kinda wanna keep an extra in case I have to throw it in for a big trade.

need
your luxray GL RR
and if you have them electivire prerelease sleeves
LMK if we can work out a trade

sudowoodo_da_willow_tree said:
need
your luxray GL RR
and if you have them electivire prerelease sleeves
LMK if we can work out a trade

I don't have sw prerelease sleeves, but I do have an extra luxray gl I could trade. I'm interested in either a rare candy or call energy. LMK, thanks.

crm103top08 said:
I don't have sw prerelease sleeves, but I do have an extra luxray gl I could trade. I'm interested in either a rare candy or call energy. LMK, thanks.

do you know if you can pick up any of those sleeve cuz im willing to trade rather heavy for them would like to find 3-4 packs of them

I could get some, but it'd cost me. make an offer and if it's worth it to me I'll get them, k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back