• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! W: L

The only things I really see is:

2x Roseanne's Research
1x Rare Candy
3x Super Scoop Up (If they are only from new set; But every low want)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! W: L

LMK an offer for blastoise ex please

....Well what do you want? You don't have any wants list anywhere or even a haves list...

I don't value it highly I already have 1 and not going to give up a lot for it...

My
Shiny Bagon

Your
Tangrowth Lv. X

AnthonyG said:
The only things I really see is:

2x Roseanne's Research
1x Rare Candy
3x Super Scoop Up (If they are only from new set; But every low want)
Yeah the SSU's are from the new sets and do you care what set the Rare Candy is from?

emoto4444: No thanks.

SrSpoony: No it doesn't matter to me, but just for my knowledge, what set it is?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! W: B

do you have a leafy x? will trade well for. If not please CML for x4 call energy.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Arceus, Tangrowth X, SH Bagon, Professor Sleeves, Claydol GE, TONS of Staple Trainers! W: B

Hi Anthony G. Would you do:

MY: Uxie LA, non-league for your:

4 poketurn
4 Call energy? Please LMK, and I can throw in a rare or something if needed.

my
gengar SF

your
Vespiquen sf RH
scizor SF rh

cml for more

Spardan19: I don't have Leafeon Lv. X so yea...

Juliacoolo: Er...no thanks. That is WAY, WAY too much for 1 Uxie. Considering I already have like 10 RH LA ones I want to get rid of, I don't value them nearly as highly as you do.

konter_j8902: By and chance would you be able to add in Mesprit (LA; RH) and Exploud SV? If so PM me, or LMK if you want to work something else out.

Thanks

Which is why I had said I could add a rare. I can add a Exploud SV, and something else?

Again, no thanks. If I saw something else I would have said so.

Exploud SV doesn't even come close to evening out the deal of what you want, thats just some throw in not something to even out the value.

can you please CML for your azelf X? i need one for this kid at my league who gave me 2 flygon RR for free. i need to get him the azelf X.

The only thing I really only found be your 6x Spiritomb (PA; if you still even have them).

Please LMK an offer if you do.

Thanks

Could you do
MY
Uxie(non promo)
Your
Palkia G
1 Fire Energy Holo Emerald

My Salamence X
2x Kingdra LA (Rev. Holo)

Your Uxie X

LMK or CML and counter?

how many would you want for it? i can maybe do 1-2.

I have 1 salamence holo 1 bagon rh 1 gengar #16 non rh might have a shelgon rh
Can you cmwl to see If you have any

My
Gengar Lv X

Your
Secret Rare SF Shiny Duskull x2
Gliscor Lv. X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back