• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: MT Boosters for Sale! Have: 2x Lucario Lv. X and Magmortar Lv.X + LOTS More! Updated Wants!

Hey ill buy Lucario lvl x magmortar lvl x and such how much for those two cards and your other lvl Xs??

RE: MT Boosters for Sale! Have: 2x Lucario Lv. X and Magmortar Lv.X + LOTS More! Updated Wants!

Pokeric: Kingdra ex d

banettewilldestroyallofyou: Not selling the Flygon ex d

EastbayTrainers: The only Lv. X's i have are the 2x Lucario and 1x Magmortar. So if you want you can make an offer. I think im selling them on the range from $35-$40 each.

I want Magmortar X and two Magmortar MT, how much?

Make an offer from $35-$40 for Magmortar Lv. X. And Reg Magmortar is $4.50. LMK thanks

cml for:
Typhlosion MT
Magmortar MT
Lucario Lv.X

thx

Sry i dont see anything

Would you trade a lv.X for Kingdra EX delta?

Sry, no i will not

I BUY:
x1 Dragonite ex d
x3 Holon Castform
x3 Castaway (Low Want)

Sell cheap please :)

Stay Cool ;)

I updated my rules for oversea traders. If you still wish to trade, PM me with your offer. And i dont have any more castaway's for trade.

How much for the Lucario lvl xs?? if the price is good I will buy both of them

Make an offer

I want HP 2x Armaldo d,1x Cradily HP.

Will you trade 1 Delcatty ex for them? If not ill check your list to see if i need anything

how much would your feraligatrs and a lucario lvl x cost ? jw

AnthonyG said:
Will you trade 1 Delcatty ex for them? If not ill check your list to see if i need anything
Sorry, pobably not.

freakysmiley: Lucario Lv. X- $40

And which Feraligator? MT or DF?

h.d.v.b: Ok then, i dont see anything else i can use on your list. Sry

Oh...I guess,I'll do delcatty ex.

If you want you can buy them instead of trading the Delcatty ex. Ill sell them for $3 each. LMK what you think

I only have $3.25.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back