• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SW Cards are UP! MT Cards Updated! Magmortar, Lucario, Infernape and Empoleon Lvl X's Inside! W: Alot!

Hi,

My:
1 Delcatty ex (German)
Electivire (DP) x 2
Holon Energy FF (RH Only) x2
Drake's Stadium (PK, Holo Only) x1

For Your:
1 Lucario Lv.X (MT)

PLMK

RE: SW Cards are UP! MT Cards Updated! Magmortar, Lucario, Infernape and Empoleon Lvl X's Inside! W: Alot!

banditkeith: Sry i wouldn't do that. I will post some new Wants at the end of this post,

z0n3 g3t3r: Do you need anthing other that the Lucario Lv. X? Also would you be willing to add more and would you accept the tin version of him? LMK Thanks

New wants:
4x Absol (SW)
3x Galade (SW)
3x Gardy (SW)
1x Gardy Lv. X (SW)
3x Team Galactic's Mars
+ more, if you want I do check list

Yes, i accept the Ton Version, but Only for this:
1 Delcatty ex (German)
Electivire (DP) x 1
Holon Energy FF (RH Only) x1
Drake's Stadium (PK, Holo Only) x1

OK ?

I only need the Lucario Lv.X ^^

CML for:

Draggy EX
XxAny of my wantsXx

LMK

ThankZ-

RE: Holiday Sale! All cards on sale for a limited time ONLY! So come and get them QUICK!

z0n3 g3tt3r: No thanks. Sry

KamikazE: Sry don't need anything but my wants

Huge Update! PM or post if you want to buy. Remember its only for a limited time!!!

RE: Holiday Sale! All cards on sale for a limited time ONLY! So come and get them QUICK!

I'm kinda interested in your honchy X do u ONLY sell??

I don't only sell, im trading too. But I would like to sell more than trade ATM

RE: Trading/Holiday Sale! All cards on sale for a limited time ONLY! So come and get them QUICK!

Bump.

RE: Trading/Holiday Sale! All cards on sale for a limited time ONLY! So come and get them QUICK!

Do you have any of these cards?
3 Shuppet (CG)
4 TVR
1 Sableye (CG)
1 DRE

and are you going to the DTG CC on Sunday? If so what cards does Pokethan have of yours?

From your wants I have these:
3 Gallade (1 Holo 2 RH)
1 Gardevoir (Holo)
1 Team Galactic's Mar

I should be going to the DTG CC, but still have to check if I can get the car to drive down there or if i can find a ride there.

Off the list you gave me for sure i have i have these:
3 Shuppet (CG)

But I am going to have to double check on these:
4 TVR
1 Sableye (CG)
1 DRE

Its been so long that i really dont remember what he owns me lol. But i think it was like a few TGW, a few Kriketune. RH Strength Charm, and I think other stuff.

I want to buy the following.
Kabutops PK $2
Arbok DF $1
Manectric CG $3
Deoxys d speed $2.75
Gyarados d HP $2.75
Kabutops d HP $2.75
Rayquaza d (no price, would $1 be alright?)
Also, would you have Arcanine Skyridge(holo), Suicune Neo Destiny (non-holo) Ho-oh Neo destiny (holo, fire type)?

DogMaster40 said:
Kabutops PK $2
Arbok DF $1
Manectric CG $3
Deoxys d speed $2.75
Gyarados d HP $2.75
Kabutops d HP $2.75
Also, would you have Arcanine Skyridge(holo), Suicune Neo Destiny (non-holo) Ho-oh Neo destiny (holo, fire type)?

Would you do $3 for the Deoxys d, Gyrados d, and Kabutops d? So we dont have to deal with change? If not its ok, just LMK.

And yes, ill accept $1 of Rayquaza d but just to make sure you know it is the rare non-holo fire version.

And ill will have to double check on those other cards you listed. Will get back to you.

AnthonyG said:
DogMaster40 said:
Kabutops PK $2
Arbok DF $1
Manectric CG $3
Deoxys d speed $2.75
Gyarados d HP $2.75
Kabutops d HP $2.75

Would you do $3 for the Deoxys d, Gyrados d, and Kabutops d? So we dont have to deal with change? If not its ok, just LMK.

And yes, ill accept $1 of Rayquaza d but just to make sure you know it is the rare non-holo fire version.

And ill will have to double check on those other cards you listed. Will get back to you.
I know the Rayquaza isn't holo, and with the $2.75 cards, it evens itself out to $8 for all three.

Sry to say, but your wrong, 2.75 x 3 = 8.25

The only reason that im saying this is cause i dont want it to jingle in the envolope which might cause problems cause ur not suppost to sent $ in the mail unless it's money order

BTW I couldnt find those cards, so I guess I dont have them (the Suicune, Ho-Oh, or Arcanine)

Did you have any of the other cards I asked for?

AnthonyG said:
Sry to say, but your wrong, 2.75 x 3 = 8.25

The only reason that im saying this is cause i dont want it to jingle in the envolope which might cause problems cause ur not suppost to sent $ in the mail unless it's money order

BTW I couldnt find those cards, so I guess I dont have them (the Suicune, Ho-Oh, or Arcanine)

Ok, I'll add the .75.

PLease cml for any of these

Honchkrow Lv. X
Magmortar Lv. X
Lucario Lv. X

Please lmk. I hope we can make a trade. Thanks.

pls CML for Honchkrow Lv.X

Thanks

RE: Trading/Holiday Sale! All cards on sale for a limited time ONLY!

Pokeric:
Pokeric said:
Do you have any of these cards?
3 Shuppet (CG)
4 TVR
1 Sableye (CG)
1 DRE

and are you going to the DTG CC on Sunday? If so what cards does Pokethan have of yours?

From your wants I have these:
3 Gallade (1 Holo 2 RH)
1 Gardevoir (Holo)
1 Team Galactic's Mar

All I found are the 3x Shuppet and 1x DRE (EM). If you need anything else, LMK, if nothing else you need, make an offer. Thanks

Ash Ketcham: All I saw is the windstorm, if you need anything else, LMK. Thanks

z0ne g3tt3r: Sry, I am not trading outside the US right now.

I thought of something else :D Do you have any of these?

2 Mismagius
1 Misdreavus (DP)
1 Mightyena EX
1 Poochyena (PK)
4 Absol (SW)
2 Multi Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back