• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Donphan + Blissey Prime, HG/SS Cards, Red Gyarados + TONS more! W: 2 Azelf + Mesprit LA

darksoulSP said:
Bump to see last page...

Isn't Spiritomb highly valued? Last time I checked it reached $13 on online stores and such.

Lol, you might want to check again then.

I sell them for half of that so theres no way I would take them at that price lol. The MOST I would value them would be $2-$3 each since thats how much I can buy them for

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Donphan + Blissey Prime, HG/SS Cards, Red Gyarados + TONS more! W: 2 Azelf + Mesprit LA

I am interested in your Poketurn x4. I'll post some of your wants that I have tomorrow, but I know I have Azelf LA and Unown G.

I actually just sold 2 of them. So I do have 2 left right now.

So yea, if you still want them they are for trade. Just post what you have off my wants list whenever your ready.

Thanks

skipped:p i mainly need these as i have traded for others
1 Azelf la
1 regice la
1 ssu
2 poke collectors
1 tsd
1 cyclone energy
1 sableye sf
(if you have them)

Really? >.>

How about Azelf LA, Mesprit LA, and PokeGear 3.0 for the two Prerelease cards?

Yea, lol. Look at eBay and you'll see what I am talking about.

Anyway, I can do Azelf, Mesprit, and Spiritomb as again I don't need PokeGear anymore

LMK.

Thanks

OK, here are your wants that I have:

Azelf LA
Unown G (RH)
Broken Time Space (RH)

I also have Dark Blastoise, but I think it's from Team Rocket.

Hi,

I happen to have these...
x1 Kingdra LA HOLO
x1 Copycat RH HGSS

Interested in...
x2 Call Energy

Also, I do have x2 BTS for trade but they are not Reverse Holo.

My:
Luxray GL (Regular Holo Preferred)
RH Bebe's Search
RH Cyrus Conspiracy
RH Rare Candy (Need Non Holo As Well)
Fisherman (Reverse Holo ONLY!)
Spiritomb x 1

Your: Uxie Lv. X x1

Flare: No, need for that Blastoise but thanks. As for the other stuff, semi interested but not high wants. Like I said I do only have 2 left if you would like, you can go ahead and make me an offer.

Thanks

SnorlaxDude: I actually only have 1 Call Energy left, if you would like you can go ahead and make an offer.

Thanks

Soariyant: Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass for now. Thanks for posting though.

I have
1 Rare Candy(GE, not RH though)
1 Expert Belt(it isn't RH though)
4 Mesprit LA(1 RH)
I am interested in
Gengar LV.X(prolly for bulk rares, which i have alot of :p
2 Spiritomb(PA)

AnthonyG said:
Flare: No, need for that Blastoise but thanks. As for the other stuff, semi interested but not high wants. Like I said I do only have 2 left if you would like, you can go ahead and make me an offer.

Thanks
How about all of that for the Poketurn x2?

CFOURCOLTSFAN: Only need Rare Candy, rest of the stuff I don't need. You can go ahead and make an offer.

Flare: Can I get aback to you? I actually might be getting the 2nd Azelf and I only need 2 right now.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Flare: Can I get aback to you? I actually might be getting the 2nd Azelf and I only need 2 right now.

Thanks
Sure, but try to go as quick as you can, I need them by the first States weekend or so.

Well, just so I don't keep you waiting, just assume its going to be a no. So you can go ahead and look else where.

If anything changes I'll PM you/try to contact you.

My: 1x Luxray GL, 1x Jumpluff (HG/SS)

Your: 2x Rare Candy, 2x Bebe's Search

Hey, thanks for the offer, but I am gonna have to pass for now.

Thanks for posting though.

Hey, Anthony, could you CML for 7 Lightning energies from either HP or PK and 4 RH metal energies, if they're basics?

CML for Gyarados x2 SF

To the 2 Members above. Please read the rules.

Everyone else: My trade list isn't updated so if you would like to see a full update of the cards I have you may check out my sales thread and post here if you would like to trade. Wants have also not been updated as well so please forgive me in advanced if I turn you down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back