• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: Tons Of Trainer Cards + A Lot Mor

could you find a way to put in the poketurn? (I need that more than the others) Both candies are RH and from unleashed

EDIT:

your:

x1 E-gain 2.00 each
x2 SP radar 1.00 each
x1 Poketurn 4.00 each
= 21.00

my:
x2 Double Colorless Energy 5.00 each
x1 Judge 3.00 each
x2 Rare Candy RH 8.00 each
= 29.00

It looks like YOU need to add on, maybe 2 BTS? (I used your sell thread + my values/TrollandToad for prices :))

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: Tons Of Trainer Cards + A Lot Mor

No thanks, I think I'll pass. Sorry.

It doesn't look like we see eye to eye on prices especially when you are under/over valuing cards.

Thanks for your time, and for posting.

u missed mine, can u plz check? thanks!!

I don't know if you missed me or not, but what did you think about my offer? You can also counter if you like to.

Wow, I must have gone brain dead or something for not checking the last page lol, I missed so many post! Sorry about that people!

Anyway here is for who I missed:

COOL TRAINER D: Thank you for the offer, but I'll take a pass.

coach4312: Yea, no problem. I'll post an offer within the next few days.

SnorlaxDude: Cool, yes I am interested in all of them, unfortunately except the Poke Drawer + (I think I got a few more of these and maybe be only looking for RH version for now.). And for the Kingdra I would prefer Regular Holo, but either one is fine with me. Anyway, would you mind throwing out the first offer? That would be great. And also yes, I do have both Horsea and Seadra from LA which I can add in.

PokemonLv63X: I am looking for these more than the others (but just a friendly warning; I don't value theses as "high" wants, so don't expect like a crazy offer for them lol):

Ninetales (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Charizard (Arceus)
Spirtomb (Arecus)
Azelf (Legends Awakened)
Judge UL

Care to make the first offer?

Okay, cool.

How about this offer?

My...
Kingdra LA HOLO
Azelf LA (non-RH)
x1 Pokemon Collector(non-RH)
x1 Luxury Ball(non-RH)

Your...
Machamp SF
Call Energy
x1 Horsea LA
x1 Seadra LA

Sorry for the confusion, I don't have a Pokémon communicator, I mistaken the collector that I had for the communicator. Sorry about that.

I would giv the first offer, but i dont know how low u value them so here are the cards that i really need, so maybe u can throw together a quick offer, so i can get a basis and or counter. so LMK!!

i can giv u everything except for the spiritomb and charizard
3x BTS
15x Fighting energy (holos if possible)
Cresselia Lv. X
Mow Rotom
Jumpluff x5
Machamp (3 Reverse Foil)
2x Machoke

Okay just lmk when you post an offer.

Snorlaxdude: Dang, I need the communication more than the collector. Since the Collector falls in the same catagory as the Pokedrawer + but I suppose I can use another.

Would you happen to need anything other than Call Energy? I am not really looking to get rid it for some lower end wants. Feel free to pick out anything else but if not. Would you be willing to do:

My:

Machamp (RH or Non RH; Which ever)
Horsea
Seadra
+ Throw-in of your choice

Your:

Kingdra
Azelf
Pokemon Collector

LMK. Or Counter.

Thanks.

PokemonLv63X: Well the Charizard and Spiritomb were on the top of the list of what I need from you, Ummm... I checked your list to see anything I saw a few things. I guess, would you be willing to do:

My:
Mow Rotom
2 Holo Fighting Energy (Do you care what set they come from?)
2 Machamp RH
2 Machoke

Your:

Garchomp C Lv. X (Promo)
Azelf (Legends Awakened)
Judge x3 UL
Pokemon Collector x1
Aarons Collection (1 RH)
Call Energy x2
Pokemon Rescue x2
Bebe's Search x2

LMK or counter.

Thanks.

Could you throw in x1 Pokedrawer+?

MY Steelix Prime
Your Ninetails HG SS, Rocket's Meowth Promo

PM me to finalize or counter! :)

AnthonyG said:
Snorlaxdude: Dang, I need the communication more than the collector. Since the Collector falls in the same catagory as the Pokedrawer + but I suppose I can use another.

Would you happen to need anything other than Call Energy? I am not really looking to get rid it for some lower end wants. Feel free to pick out anything else but if not. Would you be willing to do:

My:

Machamp (RH or Non RH; Which ever)
Horsea
Seadra
+ Throw-in of your choice

Your:

Kingdra
Azelf
Pokemon Collector

LMK. Or Counter.

Thanks.

PokemonLv63X: Well the Charizard and Spiritomb were on the top of the list of what I need from you, Ummm... I checked your list to see anything I saw a few things. I guess, would you be willing to do:

My:
Mow Rotom
2 Machamp RH
2 Machoke

Your:

Garchomp C Lv. X (Promo)
Azelf (Legends Awakened)
Judge x3 UL
Pokemon Collector x1
Aarons Collection (1 RH)
Call Energy x2
Pokemon Rescue x2
Bebe's Search x2

LMK or counter.

Thanks.
My:
Mow Rotom
2 Machamp RH
2 Machoke

Your:

Azelf (Legends Awakened)
Judge x3 UL
Aarons Collection (1 RH)
Pokemon Rescue x2

LMK or counter.

and i can trade the charizard but i would want a lot for it see it as my only one

SnorlaxDude: Yea, sure no problem. PM me finalize. Also let me know which Machamp you would like (RH or Non Holo)

Thanks!

DarksoulSP: I have to check if I still have that Meowth lol. I checked your list, I also have Mothim and Buck's PR cards if your interested (I might have some earlier ones as well I'll take a look later; As well as some Scizor/Scyther Cards).

Can you let me know what you have off my wants list that way we can work out a bigger trade.LMK.

Thanks

PokemonLv63X: Alright yea, I'll pass on the Charizard if your looking for a lot for it. Not really looking to give up more than a playable Holo for it.

As for the offer, if you take out (no pun intended) 2 RH Machamp and take the Non Holo Version. You have a deal. PM me if your interested.

Thanks.

I do have 2 Ninetails HGSS 1 HOLO, one is RH, if you are interested, if you are interested tell me what you will trade me (choose from what I wanted before)

I have:
4x charizard AR (1 RH)
2x ninetales HS (1 RH)
2 gengar sf (1 RH)
uxie Lp x1
2 judge UL
1 rare candy GE

I want:
1 call energy
2 mesprit la
2 pokemon collector
4 jumpluff (maybe)
1-1 blaziken FB (maybe)
a couple holo fire energies (maybe, from various sets.)

Hopefully we can work something out.

pokefan1234: I'll get back to you in a few days. I might pass seeing as how Ninetales is a low want but if anything I will make an offer here to let you know.

Thanks.

minimidget94: Hey there, yes I need all of them except the Uxie (I maybe getting a few already sorry).

I have everything except the 4 Jumpluff I think I only have 2 of them left right now.

If you wouldn't mind LMK an offer if not I will make one.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
pokefan1234: I'll get back to you in a few days. I might pass seeing as how Ninetales is a low want but if anything I will make an offer here to let you know.

Thanks.

minimidget94: Hey there, yes I need all of them except the Uxie (I maybe getting a few already sorry).

I have everything except the 4 Jumpluff I think I only have 2 of them left right now.

If you wouldn't mind LMK an offer if not I will make one.

Thanks.

How about:
My:
3 charizard (1 RH)
2 ninetales (1 RH)
2 judge
2 gengar sf (1 RH)
1 rare candy GE

Your:
1 call
2 jumpluff
2 mesprit
2 collector
1-1 blaziken FB X

LMK or counter

I could do a couple of Holo Fire Energies (LMK how many you want), instead of the 2 Jumpluff.

LMK what you think.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
I could do a couple of Holo Fire Energies (LMK how many you want), instead of the 2 Jumpluff.

LMK what you think.

Thanks.

well in that case would you do

My:
2 ninetales
1 gengar sf
2 judge
1 rare candy GE

Your:
2 mesprit
1 call
2 collector

Pm me if that works for you

AnthonyG said:
SnorlaxDude: Yea, sure no problem. PM me finalize. Also let me know which Machamp you would like (RH or Non Holo)

Thanks!

DarksoulSP: I have to check if I still have that Meowth lol. I checked your list, I also have Mothim and Buck's PR cards if your interested (I might have some earlier ones as well I'll take a look later; As well as some Scizor/Scyther Cards).

Can you let me know what you have off my wants list that way we can work out a bigger trade.LMK.

Thanks

PokemonLv63X: Alright yea, I'll pass on the Charizard if your looking for a lot for it. Not really looking to give up more than a playable Holo for it.

As for the offer, if you take out (no pun intended) 2 RH Machamp and take the Non Holo Version. You have a deal. PM me if your interested.

Thanks.

yeah but if u take those out i dont see how it could possibly be a fair trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back