• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: Tons Of Trainer Cards + A Lot Mor

minimidget94: Unfortunately I can not, that is a lot more that I was looking to give up for those. I also didn't notice your edit, (where you added the Call Energy on my side and 1 Charizard on yours; Which I would again decline the offer; Taking both Jumpluff + Call Energy out and 1 Charizard on your side for again the same offer.) which is why I was trying to add in only Holo Fire Energies. I am not really looking to get rid of my better cards for lower end wants right now, sorry.

If you have another offer in mind feel free to shoot otherwise I think the best I can do is 2 of each of the cards you are offering + 1 Rare Candy for 1-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X, 2 Mesprit, 2 Collector + a few Fire Energies.

PokemonLv63X: Well, like I said, ahead of time. They are not high wants. But your welcome to counter-offer but otherwise thats probably the most I can offer for those.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: Tons Of Trainer Cards + A Lot Mor

AnthonyG said:
minimidget94: Unfortunately I can not, that is a lot more that I was looking to give up for those. I also didn't notice your edit, (where you added the Call Energy on my side and 1 Charizard on yours; Which I would again decline the offer; Taking both Jumpluff + Call Energy out and 1 Charizard on your side for again the same offer.) which is why I was trying to add in only Holo Fire Energies. I am not really looking to get rid of my better cards for lower end wants right now, sorry.

If you have another offer in mind feel free to shoot otherwise I think the best I can do is 2 of each of the cards you are offering + 1 Rare Candy for 1-1 Blaziken FB Lv. X, 2 Mesprit, 2 Collector + a few Fire Energies.

PokemonLv63X: Well, like I said, ahead of time. They are not high wants. But your welcome to counter-offer but otherwise thats probably the most I can offer for those.
oh ok then, nvm sry

well what if I did 3 charizard, 2 ninetales, 2 judge, and rare candy for 2 mesprit, 2 collector and 1 call taking out the blaziken FB X? Feel free to counter, but what I really need are the calls and mesprits. This is the very most I can offer, pretty much.

PokemonLv63X: Not a problem. thanks for posting.

minimidget94: Is there anyway, I can take out the 1 or 2 Judge and Rare Candy for the 2 Gengar SF? If you can't do that, can I send you a PM sometime tomorrow with my answer for this offer?

that would work just fine. PM me to finalize!

Cool.

Thanks for the trade!

Bump #1

Updated my list with cards from Base Set - Neo Genesis. (Bump #2)

Are you still interested in my other cards + the 2 Ninetails?

Yea as long as you do not keep under/over value things sure.

What did you need again/have.

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 SP radar

Could you make the offer?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W

My:

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 SP Radar
+ Something small

Your:

2 HG/SS Double Colorless Energy
2 Rare Candy RH

LMK.

Thanks

I now only have Base set DCE is that ok?

I also am aquiring 2 SP radars already, would you do this deal:

My:
2 Base Double Colorless Energy
2 Rare Candy RH

Your:
4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 E-gain

if so PM me to confirm :)

hey i want the big arceus deck box!!! LMK!! pm me so we can work somtin out, i am wiling to do the 1600 commons uncommons

Please CML for
Jumpluff x1
I need this badly.

Pokefan1234: PM'd. Thanks for the trade.

PokemonLv63X: The large deckbox is 3,000 Uncommons/Common cards. If you don't have that many or want to sub in some for cards thats fine too.

PM if you are still interested.

ace310j: Please read my rules and get back to me.

My:
Poke Drawer+
Poke Blower+
Rare Candy
Steelix Prime

Your:
2 Broken Time Space
1 Blaziken FB
2 Crobat G
2 Garchomp C?

Do you happen to have any more of my wants? Everything you listed are low wants.

Please LMK.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Pokefan1234: PM'd. Thanks for the trade.

PokemonLv63X: The large deckbox is 3,000 Uncommons/Common cards. If you don't have that many or want to sub in some for cards thats fine too.

PM if you are still interested.

ace310j: Please read my rules and get back to me.

Oh ok sorry.

Want:
Jumpluff

Have:
Judge Unleashed
Torterra (Unleashed)
Ninetales (HeartGold/SoulSilver)

Hey, would you happen to have anything else? Or want anything else?

Most of those I already have a good number of them or all ready getting in a previous trade. So I consider them lower wants.

Please LMK.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back