• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W

Would you be willing to all of those (minus 2 Bebe's Search) for Flygon Lv. X?

LMK or fell free to counter.

Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: Tons Of Trainer Cards + A Lot Mor

I don't feel that flygon x is worth that much. I feel it's worth $20 to $25, not $30 to $35. If you add in 2x normal flygons or 1x normal flygon and Garchomp SV (with line.)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W

I think I am have to pass unfortunately. I really only value the Legend at $15 - $20 (big strech but keeping an open mind cause I don't see it being this high) and Kingdra at $9. So I felt that offer was generous enough. But I see you are looking it at bit higher than I am and that's more than understandable.

But I have to stick with my offer, if you feel a change of heart feel free to PM to confirm otherwise thank you for your interest, posting, and for your time.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: To

CML for these!!! i have alot of ur want unlist LMK!!!
4 Fighting (all kinds, from either HP, PK, or league promos)
VS Seeker (1 Holo)
Arceus "Mega" Deck Box (Holds Up To 3 Deck Boxes)
Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain x2
1x Team Galactic's Invention G-105 Poke Turn
Aquapolis:
34. Slowking (RH)
2x Dophan Prime
2x Crobat Prime
Jumpluff (Reverse Holo)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, JPN Items + TONS more! W: To

Please read my rules, and follow them. Then we can work something out.

Thanks.

would you do ER top and bottom for arceus mega deck box

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

have:
3x Steelix Prime
2x Ninetales (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
3x Garchomp (Supreme Victors)
1x Mewtwo (Majestic Dawn) RH
2x Uxie (League Promo)
Xx Poke Drawer+
XxPoke Blower+
Xx Luxury Ball
Xx Bebe's Search
Xx Warp Point
1x Double Colorless Energy (HGSS)

want:
Flygon X

LMK if interested in making a trade

You would happen to have anything else off my wants list would you? Most of that stuff are kinda low wants right now.

Please let me know.

Thanks.

Also I should have a good amount of Gyarados Cards (mostly older) if you would be interested in those as well.

i need these:

Gyarados (Base Set)(Shadowless)
Gyarados (Base Set 2)(1st Ed)
Gyarados (Legendary Set)
Gyarados (EX Dragon)(Non Holo)
Gyarados (EX Dragon)(RH)
Gyarados (Skyridge)(Non Holo)
Gyarados (Skyridge)(RH)
Gyarados δ (EX Holon Phantoms)(RH)
Gyarados (Stormfront)(RH)
Gyarados (HGSS 123/123)(RH)
Gyarados (Pokemon Rumble)
Dark Gyarados (Pre-release)
Dark Gyarados (TRR)(Non Holo)
Dark Gyarados (TRR)(RH)
Gyarados ☆ δ (EX Holon Phantoms)
Shining Gyarados (Neo Revelation)(Holo)
Shining Gyarados (Neo Revelation)(1st Ed)
Clair's Gyarados (JPN VS)
Lance's Gyarados (JPN VS)

Lol, umm...seems like I don't have any of those. I might have the Gyarados delta but not sure if its RH (I know I have a Reg. One).

That's about it...lol

you did say 2 to 3 x's for it and since luxray x is the only one on the wants list i thought it meant legends and primes
ho wabout for the regular deck box

Well 1 Full Legend only counts as 1 not 2 anyway.

And still I would not do that.

hey i have like 3000 commons and uncommons can i do that for the megabox?

ok well i have:
3x Steelix Prime
3x Garchomp (Supreme Victors)
1x Mewtwo (Majestic Dawn) RH
2x Uxie (League Promo)
Xx Poke Drawer+
XxPoke Blower+
Xx Luxury Ball
Xx Bebe's Search
Xx Warp Point
1x Double Colorless Energy (HGSS)

im interested in these:
2x donphan prime
garchomp c x
absol g x
flygon x
3x ninetails (HGSS)
4x charizard (AR)
spiritomb (AR)
3x manectric (PL)

LMK if we can work something out

PokemonLv63: Are they all from DP - On and all mint to near mint? Are there NO energies? If they are yes I can do that. All you have to do is PM me to finalize.

Wyoungb: Let me know how many Warp Points (Only looking for DP - On ones) , Bebe's Search. Luxury Ball, and Poke Drawer +, you have. those + the 1 newer Double Colorless Energy, Mewtwo MD and 2 Promo Uxies are all I am kinda interested in (Again they are still low wants so I wouldn't expect too much for them)

Warp Point- 5
Bebes- 14 (4 LP)
Luxray Ball- 7
Poke Drawer + - 5

I have
Rare candy
Expert belt
Warp point (CG) x2
Looker’s Investigation

Im interested in Gardevoir LV.X & Raichu HGSS. I also have tons of uncommons/commons from DP-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back