• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Okay then what if I add a 3rd Sage's training and another Energy exchanger? I also have slowking hgss holo if you wanna counter offer with that card included

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

kurokitten: Yea, I have a ton of Non Holos listed. Are there any specific ones your looking for? Also, the RR + MD Jolteon are Reverse and so is the Flareon from Rising Rivals (and Majestic Dawn if you would like that), but Vaporeon is not Reverse.

BubbleTea: Again thank you but I think I will have to unfortunately will have to pass.

ok awsome! I need a lot of all of them and I can tell I am going to need more cards^^

Is there any way I could possibly get Jolteon Star if you still have it? I really really need it (I am begging on this one lol)

and just whatever else I dont care you can just pick random ones^^

Oh cool :)

Would you be willing to do my:

Warp Point
Super Scoop Up x4
Sage's Training x3
Premier Ball
Luxury Ball

for your:
Scizor Prime?

kurokitten: Sorry I don't think I can trade Jolteon * for any of that stuff, unless you have any more of my wants?

DarkPkmnTrainer: Thanks for the offer but I think I will have to unfortunately will have to pass.

Alright then thats ok here is what I am looking for in my Pikachu stuff:

That shadowless Raichu base you have
Lt Surges Raichu - Gym Heroes
Sabrinas ESP - Gym Heroes
Secret Mission - Gym Heroes
Raichu - Neo Revelations
Any of the E Series Pikachus Pichus and Raichus
Any Trainers Supportors and Stadiums with them in the picture
FRLG Reverse Pikachu
Pretty much just any Pikachu pichu and raichu card
I dont know the names of all the sets

Yea, I will take a look at those for you and get back to you when I can.

Do you happen to have an offer for the Raichu + Pikachu? So we can make get things started lol.

LMK.

Thanks.

well I have all the cards you listed that you were intrested in and then the others that I listed. so we can do it however you really want I can trade you all the ones I have for all the pikachu pichu and raichu you have,

but its really however you wanna do it..
Im not really all that great at making offers I hate to say

but I am offering all the ones i have on your list. but i donno know what would be a good one yet but maybe we can do this.

My:
Ambipom G - Rising Rivals
Machoke - Stormfront
Crobat G - Platinum
Machop - Stormfront

Your:
Raichu Base Set Shadowless
Pikachu Reverse - Fire Red Leaf Green
Pikachu d - Holon Phantoms (Is this one RH?)
D&P Stormfront - Raichu (Is this RH?)
Raichu d - Holon Phantoms (Is this RH?)

And these I just wanna Know about for the time being:
63. Ditto (as Pikachu) - Delta Species (Is this RH and do you have the other one in RH?)
Raichu - Fire Red Leaf Green (Do you have this one in RH?)

I Like Luxray X (I will trade heavy for this), Uxie X (I will trade heavy for this), and toxicroak G promo.

I have Raichu Prime.
I need
x1 Power Spray
x1 Sableye

Can we make a deal?
I desperately need that Power Spray.

My:
Energy Exchanger
Legend Box
Sage's Training
2x Cyrus's Initiative
VS Seeker
Luxray GL x3
Magnezone #5 x1
Magnezone #6 x1
2x Mesprit LA
Your:
Absol G X
Blaziken FB

I have a power spray!!

kurokitten: Yikes, thats way too much on my side heh. ^^;. Ummm, I will get back to you, is that OK? I want to check what Pikachus/Raichus I have, If I forget (tends to happen often lol) feel free to PM me or post to remind me.

The Wii Man1234: Yea...you might want to look at my HAVES list not my WANTS list, since those are all on my wants.

Muddy68: I need to check on the Sableye and I think the only extra Power Spray I have is in played condition. Please let me know.

Thanks.

Azelf Master: Hey, I get back to you that OK? I need to what I am getting to see exactly what I need. I am pretty sure I probably won't need these:

Energy Exchanger
Legend Box
Sage's Training
2x Cyrus's Initiative

But I want to check.

If you have anything else, feel free to leave me a list of what you have and I will let you know what I need from there.

Wants Update: Looking for the TOP HALF of Lugia/Ho-Oh (I don't value it highly so yea, I am not going to go crazy over it)

yeah thats fine no worries I am in no hurry^^ so just LMK ^^

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TOP OF LUGIA OR HO-OH READ RULES BEFORE POS

Whops, do you have any of these??
1x Worlds Playmat 2009-2010, 8/10
or Ultra ball Playmat 6/10
Xx Rising Rivals or Legends Awakend Boster box 8/10 (Factory sealed!!!)
Xx Call energy 7/10 (RH only!!) (I will upgrade these if you are willing to)
Xx TGIs, BTS, Rare candies, and DCEs (RH only) (I will upgrade these if you are willing to)
2x Spiritomb AR 6/10 (NON-PROMO)
Xx Uxie LA 5/10 (promo or RH only)
1x Flygon X

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TOP OF LUGIA OR HO-OH READ RULES BEFORE POS

I do have a few of those, but I will pass.

Thanks for posting

Why?? I have:
2x Smeargle
2x Umbreon
2x Vileplume
2x Energy Exchanger
2x Legend Box
1x Energy Gain (RH)
1x Power Spray
2x Looker's Investigation
4x Pokemon Rescue
3x SP Radar (1x RH)
1x Toxicroak G
3x Crobat G (1x RH)
1x Drifblim FB RH
2x Cyrus's Initiative
3x Palmer's Contribution
4x VS Seeker
1x Gengar Lv. X
1x Tyranitar Prime
1x Slowking HGSS

Sir How about this trade and feel free to counter if needed

YOUR
1x Absol G X
2x Mewtwo (MD)
2x Gengar (SF)
4x Charizard (AR)
2x SHINY Duskull

MY
1x Raichu PRIME
1x Ninetailes (HGSS)
1x Pokemon Communication
2x DCE (BASE)(NM)
1x Blaziken FB
2x Cyrus Initiative (1xRH)
2x Crobat G
2x Legend BOX
2x Sage Training
1x Smeargle (UD)

P.S. If u have a worlds playmat bump the trade I want that lol

Hi!I am from Croatia.

From your wants i have:

Energy Exchanger UD
Legend Box UD
Sage Training UD
Slowking HGSS
Expert Belt AR (RH)
Looker's Investigation x2 PL
Magnezone #5 SF

I am interested in

Kingdra Prime 2x
Scizor Prime

Ok how about this I still have all the ones I picked out for you in a pile at home^^

so how about all of those for all the pikachu pichu and Raichu you have listed and even the Shadowless Base Raichu I really dont mind if its messed up I just need it to put in my Chu Collection Binder is all^^

So here is all that I have for you:
Bronzong G - Platinum
Ambipom G - Raising Rivals
Seadra - Legends Awakened
Machoke - Stormfront
Crobat G - Platinum
Haunter - Stormfront
Volkners's Philosophy - Raising Rivals
Premier Ball - Stormfront
Lookers Investigation - Platinum
Aarons Collection - Raising Rivals
Cyrus's Initiative - Supreme Victors