• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

My: x2 Rare Candy
Your: x1 Absol G lv.X

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Thanks for the offer, but no thank you.

Would you do:
My:
2x PokeTurn or 1x PokeTurn RH
1x PokeDrawer+
1x Warp Point LP
1x Blastoise Crystal Guardians RH (it's the one with the Crystal Guardians stamp on it right? It's mint too!)

Your:
1x Gengar SF RH

Counter or not, LMK, thanks!

Hikikomori-san: Again thanks for the offer, but all of those but maybe PokeTurn are low wants right now. Feel free to give me a full list of what you have off my list and I can let you know what I am looking for and we can work from there if you want. Otherwise thanks for posting.

Azelf Master: Got it. Thanks for the trade!

Well, right now, I have from your wants:
1x Energy Exchanger
1x Flower Shop Lady RH
3x Cyrus’s Conspiracy
4x TGI Energy Gain
2x TGI Power Spray
2x TGI PokeTurn (1x RH)
1x Luxury Ball
4x Bebe's Search (DP-On)
1x Warp Point (League Promo)

But I'm probably getting the Gengar SF RH in another trade, so I'm not really interested anymore. I'll let you know if there's anything else on your list that I'm interested in. I don't suppose you have a few Gastly SF RHs, Haunter SF RHs, Oddish LA RHs or Gloom LA RHs? A spare Palkia G LV.X floating around?

I should have 2 Gastly and 2 Haunter SF RH somewhere around my room. I don't think I have Oddish or Gloom but I will check. No, Palkia Lv. X though.

Oops, forgot to mention I have that Blastoise Crystal Guardians RH.

If you find the 2x Gastly SF RH and 2x Haunter SF RH (and Oddish and Gloom LA [if these 2 aren't RH, that's okay too]), LMK. I'll probably try and trade for the Gengar SF RH too then. Thanks!

Blastoise, I really only consider a throw-in, so honestly I wouldn't expect much for it as it is only a collection want. Sorry.

Anyway, I sorta need these:

3x Cyrus’s Conspiracy
4x TGI Energy Gain
2x TGI Power Spray
2x TGI PokeTurn (1x RH)

Yea, I have the Gastly and Haunters, I will check on those Oddish and Glooms for you when I get a chance.

Alright, LMK. Thanks a lot!

Before I forget to ask again, how many do you need, and which ones did you need (set number)? There are 2 different versions, so yea. LMK.

Thanks.

I need these:
2x Gloom 97/146 {Psychic Type} preferably RH
2x Oddish 112/146 {Psychic Type} preferably RH

Sorry, none of those. I found a couple of the grass ones lol. But no Psychic versions. I have a bit more to look around but I am about 99.999% sure I don't have them.

So yea, LMK.

That's okay, thanks for letting me know.

So my offer:
My:
3x TGI Energy Gain
Blastoise Crystal Guardians RH (throw-in)

Your:
2x Haunter SF RH
2x Gastly SF RH

LMK or counter, thanks.

No thanks, I think I am getting a better deal from someone else.

Thanks for the offer and for posting.

CML for the following

YOUR
6x Power Spray
3x DCE (BASE)
6x Cyclone Energy
6x Warp Energy
2x SHINY Duskull
1x Absol G X
3x Kingdra PRIME
2x Gengar (SF)

what number is dark dragonite 1st edition?

depending on what number it is, here is what i have for trade. 1x Luxury Ball,
2x Bebe's Search, and 2x cyrus's initiative

I know its the Holo ones (#5/Whatever the set is)

But I don't really need those cards too badly. Do you happen to have anything else?

no i dont

Sorry, I think I am going to have to pass then.

But thank you for posting and for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back