• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF

My:
Bebe's Search
Vs Seeker
Looker's Investigation
Cyrus's Initiative

Your:
Garchomp C lv.x (TIN)

LMK :).

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ LAST POST BEFORE TRA

Do you have any comebee from UD i have a machamp and some other things from your wants

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ LAST POST BEFORE TRA

Azelf Master: No thank you, the only thing I only kinda need off that list is the 2 League Promo Uxie, Luxury Ball (Maybe; I need to check how many I have) and the Palmers, everything else is low wants. If you would like you can come up with a new offer with just those cards.

vrapceboy: Sorry, I don't think I can do that offer. But thanks for posting! Feel free to make another or if you have any more of my wants feel free to list them and we can work from there.

Thanks.

salamaster: Yes! I actually have a Combee that is Reverse Holo and I also should have a few Non Holo Versions of those as well (I can check the exact number in a few mins). Please let me know what you can trade for it.

Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF

I know you usually don't CL but can you do an exeception? I don't have much time and I really need that Chomp :p.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Sorry, like it clearly says in my rules, I am not looking at list. So, no I am not making any exceptions.

You already posted an offer, I don't see how much harder it is to just list what cards you have, you know your cards a lot better than I know your cards.

Sorry to sound rude, but like you I don't have time to check list. I barely have time to check my own list let alone someone else lol.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

My
Machamp (Stormfront)
Uxie ( League Promo) x2

Your
800 common/un any set no energy

To the 2 posters above: No thank you. But thanks for your time and for posting.

Your:
Platinum - Manectric
D&P Stormfront - Gyarados x2
D&P Legends Awakened: Regice
2x Electrike - PL
4x Magikarp - SF
1x Aaron's Collection
2x Team Galactic's Invention G-107 Technical Machine [G]
My:
1x Palmer's Contribution
1x Luxury Ball
2x Uxie LP

CML for the following

YOUR
3x Gengar (SF)(1xRH)
1x Azelf (LA)(RH)
1x Vileplume (UD)

Azelf Master: Again, thank you for the offer, but no thank you.

How do you value the cards?

I can get those cards for these prices: Luxury Ball about $0.25, Palmers about $0.50, and Uxie (Promo) about $2.00 each.

I don't mind valuing them at bit higher, but every time your asking for way, way too much for easy to obtain stuff...

Would you mind checking my list for some of my wants, need them for a broads deck. Mainly SP Engine and things like that. Thanks!

i got:
Palmer's Contribution (i think i have 1)
Cyrus's Initiative (about 2-3 im not sure)
VS Seeker (2 of them somewhere around my house)
uxies (lots of em i battle alot and from battles five i think)
pokemon communications (2)
and 1 spiritomb (mabye holo)

i would like your flygon lv.x
and mabye some spare trapinch i f you got any we could work something out for trapinch i think.

I have one Poke Drawer + which I can put you in a trade, shipping is also bigger when I send 5 cards. Please LMK are you interested then in that deal :).

Skipped

I might still be interested in the RH Kingdra LA and RH Gengar SF, if you like to come up with something from the list of trainers I have, LMK. I don't think I'll be trading the Uxie though.

Your:
Platinum - Manectric
2x Electrike - PL
1x Aaron's Collection
2x Team Galactic's Invention G-107 Technical Machine [G]
My:
1x Palmer's Contribution
1x Luxury Ball
2x Uxie LP

I'm very interested in your Gengar RH.

My:
2x PokeTurn or 1x PokeTurn RH
1x PokeDrawer+
1x Warp Point LP
1x Blastoise Crystal Guardians RH (it's the one with the Crystal Guardians stamp on it right? It's mint too!)
1x Energy Exchanger

Your:
2x Uxie LP
1x Gengar SF RH
4x Magikarp SF (yes, I indeedly do need Magikarps =\ )

You can CML if you want to add anything. LMK, thanks!

Fusion: Sorry man, I really can't check list ATM if you would need and what you have from my wants, and LMK through PM or an IM and I can let you know from there, otherwise I can't really check list. Sorry.

pokemon24/7: Hey there, do you happen to need anything else to maybe add in? I am more than willing to trade Flygon Lv. X but some of those I don't need that much. But a few of those I do need, but please let me know!

Thanks

vrapceboy: Sorry, no thank you.

muffinman57: I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks.

Azelf Master: If you take off the Aaron's Collection you have yourself a deal. PM me if your interested.

Thanks.

Hikikomori-san: Thanks for the offer, but thats a lot more than I was looking to trade for them. But thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back