• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Tons

Yea, if you can make the first offer, that would be great. That way I can get a feel for how much your willing or how much your willing to give up for it. then we can work from there.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Tons

CML for the Reverse Holo Ninetales, please.

Please read my rules.

Thank you.

I have:
2x Cyrus's Initiative
2x Bebe's Search

... For RH Ninetales?

No Thank you.

AnthonyG said:
Rikko145: I am not sure. Other then the ERL pecies all of the other stuff are low wants since I currently have quite a few multiples of each. I think as though the deal I have in mind you are going to feel is a rip off considering you use a site to determine your prices and that's not the way trading should be done, since trading and seller are 2 completely different things. So I think it would just be best for me to pass right now.

Again I appreciate the post and your time, but maybe we can work something out next time.

goldenthumb: Hmmm...All of it for my Flygon Lv. X? ;) just kidding, lol.

I am interested in these

Gengar Lv. X
Charizard AR
Gengar (Stormfront)
Machamp (Stormfront)
Azelf (Legends Awakened)
Pokemon Collector
Palmer's Contribution
Cyrus's Initiative
VS Seeker (DP - ON)
Cyrus's Consiracy
PokeTurn
Warp Point (DP - ON)
Call Energy
Double Colorless Energy (HG/SS)

How many of each card do you have? Please LMK.

Thanks.

JaySamuel: Please read my rules.

Thank you.

How about

Gengar X
Gengar SF
Cyrus Conspiracy
Cyrus Initiative
VS Seeker

or

Charizard
Gengar
Machamp
Azelf
Cyrus Conspiracy
Cyrus Initiative
VS seeker

Sent you a PM. Please LMK throught there to discuss more.

Thanks

Updated with new Undaunted Cards.

Hey AnthonyG, although I didn't see any on your list I figured you might have a few to trade.

My: 2x Cyrus's Conspiracy + 1x Cyrus's Conspiracy
Your: 2x Pokemon Collector + 1x Energy Exchanger
LMK Thanks

Edit: I also saw that you had Deoxys Ray Legend Bottom, and consequently I got the top, so if you are interested in my top part, let me know

Yea, I am trying out having things for sale only, some for trade only, and some both. It has been working out OK, so I am probably going to stick with it for a bit until I find something new and maybe better lol.

But for you my man, I can make an exception. I can do that deal but if you wouldn't mind could I change 1 of the 3 Cyrus's Conspiracy (Or did you mean 2x Cyrus's Con and 1 Cyrus's Initiative? Lol) for an Expert Belt?

If your cool with that send me a PM.

And IDK, not sure if I want the Top or not lol. I am hopeing someone would take the Bottom off my hands before I traded for the top lol. But feel free to let me know what you need and we can see if we can work something out.

Thanks

Hi again. From your wants list, I have Tyranitar Prime (have 4 spare total) and ERL Bottom. Would you be interested in trading your Ray/Deox Bottom, Espeon Prime and Slowking Prime? LMK, thanks.

I need your 2 crobat primes and your ud primes. I have lots of your wants. Please check my list or request something thanks

Hello, on your collection wants you have Crystal Guardians: Blastoise (#14; RH only) I have the reg holo version that was exclusive to the Storm Surge theme decks and was wondering if you would be interested in it.

HaunterX6: Would you be willing to do your ERL + something else for my Rayquaza + Deoxys Peice would you?

LMK.

Thanks.

muffinman57: If you can send me a list of exactly what you have then we can work something out.

Thanks.

Cimurph: Sure. But only if they are in mint condition. If they are feel free to let me know what you need and we can try to work something out.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
HaunterX6: Would you be willing to do your ERL + something else for my Rayquaza + Deoxys Peice would you?

LMK.

Thanks.

muffinman57: If you can send me a list of exactly what you have then we can work something out.

Thanks.

Cimurph: Sure. But only if they are in mint condition. If they are feel free to let me know what you need and we can try to work something out.

Thanks.

Yeah, I can do that, depending on what else you'd like me to throw in. I'd REALLY like your UD Primes, if they're still available, too- especially the Espeon. Did you see anything from my list? I also have 2 Holo Call energies for trade.

AnthonyG said:

Thanks.

Ya it's mint and I am interested in (In order of most wanted to least)...

Crobat G
Azelf (Legends Awakened)
Uxie (Legends Awakened)
Garchomp C
Bronzong G

I have the following: ninetales hgss (a few don't know how many you need), tyranitar prime (again a few), gengar lv x, azelfs, uxies (lp) and 99% of your traIner wants. Again I'm interested in crobat primes and ud primes. Thanks.

Cimurph: Hmmm...do you need anything else? I am not really looking to trade too much for just my collection wants, unless you will accept just a Crobat G for both of them.

muffinman57: I will take a pass on the Tyranitar Prime, Ninetales, and League Promo Uxies right now. Feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Cimurph: Hmmm...do you need anything else? I am not really looking to trade too much for just my collection wants, unless you will accept just a Crobat G for both of them.

muffinman57: I will take a pass on the Tyranitar Prime, Ninetales, and League Promo Uxies right now. Feel free to make me an offer.

Thanks.

Well, I was just listing off the things that I saw on your list that I needed, but I only have the one blastoise, though I can include 4 squirtles and 2 wartortles from crystal guardians for a single Crobat G. I.E...

My:
Blastoise - (Theme deck exclusive holo) EX Crystal Guardians - Mint
Wartortle - x2 EX Crystal Guardians - Mint
Squirtle - x4 EX Crystal Guardians - Mint

Your:
Crobat G - x1

AnthonyG said:

Thanks.

By taking a pass on them do you mean you would like me to make an offer with them for my wants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back