• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Tons

Cimurph: Yes, I know. But still all the things are wanted are way too much for the Blastoise (that's just off single cards if it was a group I would be laughing the moment I saw that lol).

Anyway, I have way too many Squirlte + Wartortle from CG that they are being use for coasters lol. Unless they are RH then we may have a different story. But I have tp check how many I have as well.

So I guess that leaves us with only Blastoise. Hmmm...would you be willing to do just a Bronzong G for it?

LMK.

Thanks.

muffinman57: Pass as in, for this trade (and what you are asking for) they are not high enough for me to really trade a lot for them so I would rather keep them off the deal. So leaves us with the Gengar Lv. X, Azelf, and the trainers (which you have yet to let me know exactly which ones you have lol).

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Flygon Lv. X, UL + HG/SS Cards, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Tons

AnthonyG said:
Cimurph: Yes, I know. But still all the things are wanted are way too much for the Blastoise (that's just off single cards if it was a group I would be laughing the moment I saw that lol).

Anyway, I have way too many Squirlte + Wartortle from CG that they are being use for coasters lol. Unless they are RH then we may have a different story. But I have tp check how many I have as well.

So I guess that leaves us with only Blastoise. Hmmm...would you be willing to do just a Bronzong G for it?

LMK.

Thanks.

muffinman57: Pass as in, for this trade (and what you are asking for) they are not high enough for me to really trade a lot for them so I would rather keep them off the deal. So leaves us with the Gengar Lv. X, Azelf, and the trainers (which you have yet to let me know exactly which ones you have lol).

I have all the trainers. How about all 3 ud primes you have for gengar azelf and pick a few trainers you want

AnthonyG said:
No thanks, that's a lot more than that stuff is worth.

The most I can do is Mew EX OR Steelix EX + Camerupt EX OR Golem EX andlike 1 or 2 Raichu HG/SS

Ok so what would you do for these
Energy Exchanger x6
Flower Shop Girl x2
Legend Box x4
RH Vileplume UD

AnthonyG said:

LMK.

Thanks.

Eh... the Bronzong G is more of a throw-in because it is worth less than the postage stamp required to send it. I'll keep you in mind if I get anything more off your wants in the future though.

muffinman57: I will def give it some though and will get back to you.

Thanks.

ace310j: OK so like what do you have off my wants list....Rules haven't changed.

Cimurph: Yep that's fine. Its not a huge need or anything just something nice too add to my collection but nothing I really want to trade much for sorry. But thanks for posting though.

AnthonyG said:
Ahh...sorry. I didn't get a chance to read this before I left for league. A friend of mine asked me if he can borrow all my RH SP stuff since he wants to have his whole deck RH for Worlds. Your more than welcome to post Worlds if your are still interested.

I'm sorry about that.

Hey, I'm back! I'll look at your wants, but also please CML for all RH's you have from this list:

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
2 Power Spray
3 DCE
2 E-Gain
2 Poke'Turn
2 SP Radar
1 Bronzong G
1 Azelf
1 Crobat G
1 Champion's Room
1 Chatot MD
1 Snowpoint Temple

Thanks.

My
Luxray GL

Your
BTS x2?

t-tar prime, 2 defender, 2 sage, 2 flower lady for espeon prime

KwiksilverT: No thank you.

capt.penguin: I am more interested in you Uxie Lv. X and Luxray GL Lv. X. LMK if you are willing to work something out for either of those 2 cards.

What about for luxray gl and an e-gain?

Again, sorry, but no thank you.

Entei + Raikou Legend TOP
Entei + Raikou Legend BOTTOM
Kingdra Prime
Donphan Prime
Gengar Lv. X
Ninetales (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
Charizard (Arceus)
Luxray GL (Rising Rivals)
Kingdra (Legends Awakened)
Spirtomb (Arecus)
Gengar (Stormfront)
Machamp (Stormfront)
Rare Candy (Any Set)
Pokemon Communication
VS Seeker (DP - ON ONLY)
Cyrus’s Conspiracy
TGI Energy Gain
TGI Power Spray
TGI PokeTurn
Looker’s Investigation
Poke Drawer+
Luxury Ball
Bebe's Search
Warp Point (DP - On Only)
Double Colorless Energy [HG/SS Version Only]

I have all of these from your Wants (a few multiples of most) plus I have the Non-Holo versions of everything I want in RH. LMK.

I like:
2 Energy Exchanger UD
3 Gengar SF (1 RH)
RH azelf LA

I have 1 Ninetales HGSS
1 Mewtwo MD
1 legend box
3 bebes
RH Flower Shop girl

LMK what we can work out

Hello, yet again. :)

From your wants list, I have Gengar LVL X, and multiple Tyranitar Primes (how many do you need?).

I'm interested in your RDL Bottom, Slowking Prime, and Espeon Prime. If interested, LMK please. Thanks.

Updated...sort of lol.

I just c/p'd my selling thread into my trade thread so if there are any prices please ignore them, and please let me know they are there so I can delete them.

There is a TON of stuff unlisted, so if you are looking for something (especially RH of Common, Uncommon, Trainers, Rares) feel free to post asking! I will be more than happy to take a look.

I still don't have time to check out others list right now, but I will give an occasional look especially if you have a lot of my wants or if I feel there needs to be a throw in or 2 added.

As far as trading goes, DON'T QUOTE PRICES TO ME this is getting to be a huge pet-peeve to me that I see more and more traders doing which is why I am starting to trade less and less now. Yes, I completely understand and know the value of the cards, yes I know you want to get as much off your cards as you can, BUT I get things a lot cheaper than most through buying in bulk, so I will NOT, again I repeat NOT trade for a card for the same price I can sell them at.

But for not please follow ALL directions on this post and ALL of my rules. Anyone who does not will be ignored.

Thank you.

-AnthonyG

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ LAST POST BEFORE TRA

I have from your wants:

ALL UD Trainers (except Burned Tower + Ruins of Alpha)
Rare Candy (Any Set)
Expert Belt
Palmer's Contribution
Cyrus's Initiative
Looker’s Investigation
Luxury Ball
Bebe's Search

Also have an Uxie LP i could part with.

i have all of them reverse holo as well as non except lookers, luxury ball and expert belt are only non holo.

I am looking for a few (un)common RH's:
machop x4 RH (LA)
horsea x1 RH (LA)
phanpy x4 RH (HGSS)

pokemon collector x2 RH
expert belt x1 RH (AR)

I am also interested in the following:

ALL RH ONLY:
3x Dusk Ball
2x Quick Ball
Kingdra LA
Gengar SF
Mesprit LA
Azelf LA

please let me know if we could work something out, thanks!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Lv. X's, Prime, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: TONS OF TRAINERS; READ LAST POST BEFORE TRA

Hey there,

Sorry none of those off the first list but I have these off the second:

3x Dusk Ball (I have to check on this; I think I have 1 or 2, maybe the 3rd I will get back to you.
2x Quick Ball
Kingdra LA
Gengar SF
Azelf LA

I am interested in these:

xXx Energy Exchanger UD (+ Maybe Flower Shop Lady; I need to check how many I have)
Expert Belt
Palmer's Contribution
Cyrus's Initiative
Looker’s Investigation
Luxury Ball
+ Uxie if you decide to trade it

LMK an offer.

Thanks

Just want to make sure all the those cards you listed are indeed reverse holo. if so, Azelf would be the priority, then the others, I'd rather leave it up to you to make an offer so you can get the cards you really want from the ones I have, since it'll be quite a few that add up to Azelf, LMK.

Yes. They are Reverse Holo. And sorry, I actually confirmed a sale with Azelf (money is always better than trading ATM) so he is no longer available right now.

LMK if you still want to work something out, since you did say Azelf is a priority.

Thanks.

Your:
Platinum - Manectric
D&P Stormfront - Gyarados x2
D&P Legends Awakened: Regice
2x Electrike - PL
4x Magikarp - SF
1x Aaron's Collection
2x Team Galactic's Invention G-107 Technical Machine [G]
1x Galactic HQ (1 RH)
2x Volkner's
2x Cyclone Energy SF 1x RH
1x Dragonite FB LP