• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: JPN Sandile Line Cards; READ RULES BEFORE POS

My:
Smeargle
Crobat G (Non Holo)

Your:
Absol G Lv X

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: JPN Sandile Line Cards; READ RULES BEFORE POS

Thanks for the offer but I will pass.

Thanks for posting.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Drag Off Gigas; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!

A ton more stuff has been updated!

Looking for Drag Off Gigas!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: Drag Off Gigas; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!

I'm interested in the Vaporeon RH from Call of Legends. CML for it?

Do you happen to have any SP Radars? Or just generally anything off my wants not listed would be good too lol.

Also interested in your RH Blastoise from SW as a bit of a collection want so I don't value it too highly.

The RH Blastoise is a little beat up (some minor scratching), but I would say its at 95% condition.

I do have some. 3 E-Gains, 1 SP Radar, 1 Bronzong G, 2 Arrons Collection, 1 Toxicroak G, 2 RH Black Belt, Skuntang G, 2 Ghastly SF.

I have and RH Premier Ball from GE if you want it. But thats all I have from your wants.

Another thing I want is the Mewtwo and Pikachu Movie Promos, and Gengar RH SF if your willing to trade them away.

I like
Machamp PRIME
Machamp PRIME (Played)

I have
3 Seeker
2 Twins (Reverse Holo Only)
2 smeargle UD 1 RH
1 dragonite fb

Gengar_is_Pwnage: OK, I am still somewhat interested in the Blastoise (its a collection want, so its not a high want anyway.), also interested in your SP Radar and RH Premier Ball. LMK what kind of deal you want to work out.

Thanks.

MGS-58: Mostly interested in your Smeargles and Seekers and Twins Secondary. I don't think I need the Dragonite anymore, but will check in case, If you have anything else off my wants that would be great, otherwise, please LMK an offer.

Thanks.

Well I`m really gonna shoot for the stars here

My:
RH Premier Ball GE
x2 RH Black belts (throw ins)
RH Blastoise (Not a High want for you but since your interested in it.)
Toxicroak G (throw in)
Skuntang G (throw in)
SP Radar

Your:
Gengar RH SF
Vaporeon RH COL
Pikachu Movie Promo

I have the Crystal Guardians Blastoise :)

EDIT: Never mind. Didn't see you wanted RH :p

Gengar_is_Pwnage: I actually would only like to get these:

RH Premier Ball GE
RH Blastoise (Not a High want for you but since your interested in it.)
SP Radar

The rest I can pass on.

Not sure I can do the Gengar RH for those. Also the Pikachu Promo is pretty damaged, I am not sure you would be interested in it still (same goes for Mewtwo Promo; They are very old and I wasn't as careful as I am now haha.)

LMK if you see anything else.

Thanks.

slickmario: Yea haha sorry about that, I have a ton of CG Non Holo. I am looking for a ton more stuff so if you have any of it, I am more than will to trade!

Okay. I've been uncovering some of my old binders, and I remember 100% that I had a Shadowless Blastoise (1st edition) and a Dark Blastoise. I'll LYK if I find them.

Well, since your a seller as much as a trader, I could fill in the difference in cash if you wanted. So would you do this?

My:
RH Premier Ball
SP Radar
RH Blastoise SW
+ Cash difference

Your:
Regirock LA RH
Gengar RH SF
Vaporeon COL RH (I need this for trade bait believe it or not :p)

slickmario: I would be very interested, in both if you find them, just let me know.

Thanks.

Gengar_is_Pwnage: Sure, that would work as well. PM me to work out the final details.

I sent you a PM. LMK the cash difference.

Got it thanks. We can just finalize through there.

my:
looker's RH (has minor play scratches)

your:
Lost Remover x2

Sure. PM me to finalize.

Thanks.

I actually got the removers elsewhere sorry man, do you have a holo dark basic energy?

I have the POP Promo cross stitch ones, but really only looking to trade those for the DP League Promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back