• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: COL Energies!; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Hi! I am interested in your Darkrai & Cresselia Legend Top, Yanmega Prime, and the Spiritombs (LPs).
I know I have 2 Power Sprays, an Energy gain, a Crobat G, a LP Dragonite FB, an RH Toxicroak G and an Alph Four.
Please LMK if you would like to trade!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! Call of Legends, Staple Trainers + TONS more! W: COL Energies!; READ RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Hey there,

I am interested in your Alpha Lithograph 4, and Crobat G the most. I actually just traded the Yanmegas and only need RH SP Staples right now sorry :X, I also edited my wants/haves list a bit more so if you see anything/have anything else, just let me know and we can work from there!

Thanks.

I do have a RH Looker's if you're interested.
Can you describe the condition of your played Machamp Prime? I may be interested in that.
Thanks!

Sure, I could use the Looker's but something a bit secondary.

Machamp Prime isn't bad at all maybe a few curving in the card, maybe a tiny, tiny crease (I'd have to check). I used it in a deck like once, so to be safe I just listed it as 'Played'. Very good for decks, perhaps good for collecting unless you are meticulous in condition than probably not lol

Ok,
would you do...?
My:
RH Looker's
Alph Lithograph Four
Crobat G

Your:
Darkrai Cresselia Legend Top
2x Spiritomb LP

LMK!

Thats a bit more than I was looking to give up for those, sorry.

Like I mentioned in my wants the Alpha is sorta a low want (I only value it at maybe $3-$4 at the most), so I am not sure if I want to give too much for it.

If you want to work something else out LMK, or have anything to maybe add, that would work too.

Thanks.

How about all three of those cards for only the Darkrai/Cresselia top?
DCL top is worth about $6, so the $3-4 Alph plus Crobat G and the RH Looker's should be more than enough to cover the difference.
Is this alright?

i like you entei and raikou legend full and 2x ninetals col

i have 5x smeargle 3ud 2col and gengar lvl x

lmk what we can do

thanks

~xatu~: I actually would rather not trade for it right now, I'm sorry. DCL about what you said its worth (maybe a $1 or $2 higher) but I see more people looking for that instead, so I would rather try getting something I need more. I'm sorry.

I checked your list would you be able to do something like this?

My:
Spritomb League Promo
+Throw-in Card

Your:
Looker's Investiagtion RH
Power Keepers Psychic Energy
Crobat G

Would you be interested in something like that?

Please let me know.

Thanks.

chopemdown: Hey there, I am more interested in the Smeargles. LMK an offer?

Thanks.

Sure! Can you throw in a PONT and we'll make it a deal?

Sure that OK with me!

PM me to finalize.

Thanks.

your mew prime
my rh rescue energy,black belt and energy excnager
and regular mr mime

Will you trade bulk common/uncommons?

how many smeargles erl and the ninetales?

I have:

5x Haunter TM
4x unown R
2x energy exchanger
1x holon phantoms RH fighting energy
1x lost world
1x Mr. Mime TM
1x Dragonite FB (set nonholo)

I like:

Smeargles UD and Ninetales HS

Please CML for x1 Uxie X thanks

Trade Thread

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=94848

tjtoot: Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

konter_j8902: Nope.

chopemdown: No sure what you mean? I can only guess you mean how many Smeargles for ERL and Ninetales. Would you be willing to do 3 Smeargles for 3 Ninetales?

Subarashii: Not really too interested in those too much, sorry. Most of those are low wants. If you have anything else, please let me know!

I'm interested in Jolteon * and Mew Ex (LM)

From your wants, I have:

Various Holo Energies (Other than water) from PK/HP
3x Crobat G
3x Mr. Mime CoL (1 RH)
1 BTS
2x Bebe's Search RR
2x Blaziken FB
1x Blaziken FB X
8x Pokemon Communication
2x Mew Prime
5x Lost World

LMK if you're interested and if we can work something out :)

Hey there,

Sorry for the late response, I am interested in these:

Various Holo Energies (Other than water) from PK/HP (Mostly PK, not too interested in HP) - if possible would you be able to let me know how many and which type you have?
1 BTS
2x Mew Prime

LMK if you want to work something out!

Thanks.

The PK Energies I have are:
2x Fire
2x Grass
2x Electric
My water/fighting ones got traded already :/

Here's my first offer (Based on what I value them - typically around eBay prices or T&T):

My:
Mew Prime (15)
BTS (8)

Your:
Jolteon * (20)

And I would trade my other Mew Prime for your mew ex if that works for you too, but I guess I'm more interested in the Jolteon. LMK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back