• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! EP IN! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: McDs Sandile, Bulk, + MOR

Azumarill (1st Ed.)
Bellossom
Heracross
Jumpluff (1st Ed.)
Slowking
Steelix
Togetic (1st Ed.)
Typhlosion (#17; JPN)
Typhlosion (#18; 1st Ed.)
Metal Energy (1st Ed.)

Magby (1st Ed.)
Murkrow (1st Ed.)
Sneasel (1st Ed.

CML for These cards!! :D And do you happen to have any of my collection needs besides these?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! EP IN! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: McDs Sandile, Bulk, + MOR

Sorry, I didn't see too much.

But thanks for posting!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! EP IN! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Beartics, McD Sandile + M

Bump currently looking for 4 EP Beartic (#30)! And Typhlosion Prime (HG/SS Prefered!)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! PTCGO Trades! EP! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes +

Updated List!

Also, update with stuff I have on PTCGO to set up for easier trades! This way you can look at extra stuff I have while not having to look though millions of offers!

But you will not receive an reference for this.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! PTCGO Trades! EP! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes +

Hi AnthonyG

You have a great collection and a lot of my wants. I signed up for an account recently so excuse me if I'm missing any sort of trade protocol

Would you be willing to do:

My:
Tornadus x1
Pokemon Catcher x2
PTCGO Codes x29
Full Art Reshiram x1
Zekrom 47 RH x1
Call of Legends Holo Psychic Energy x1

Your:
Black and White - Emboar x2 
Black and White - Reshiram
Call of Legends - Pachirisu (Reverse Holo)
HeartGold/SoulSilver: Unleashed - Shaymin x2 
Black and White - Reuniclus (Reverse Holo)

All my cards are booster fresh (unplayed) and range from mint-near mint

let me know thanks. (i'd be willing to send first obviously)

I got your PM, thank you! Unfortunately you have your PM's disabled so, I could not properly thank you, but that's OK haha.

Anyway, thank you for the offer! Unfortunately, it is a bit too much on the initial offer, but definitely something we can work something out out!

The cards I am definitely interested in are these:

Pokemon Catcher x2
PTCGO Codes x29
Full Art Reshiram x1

Also this but not as much: Call of Legends Holo Psychic Energy x1, but honestly would rather trade a Holo energy for it haha. Not looking to trade too much for it.

Is there something we can work from there?

Please let me know!

Thanks.

Please CML for 2x Shaymin UL and maybe a pachi CL.. I have 2x Magnezone Prime Unlisted plus more from your wants.

Hey there,

Really only looking for PTCGO codes ATM.

If you have any, LMK or make an offer.

Thanks

Hi Anthony,

Sorry about that, I've turned my PMs to "on".

I'd definitely be willing to tweek the trade a bit. If it's not too much hassle, I can send you a quick list of some cards I have on hand and you can see if there's anything you'd like to add in so that I can get my list of wants from you.

Incoming :)

Got the PM, and thanks for the trade!

hey what do you value the online tcg codes at? i have 37 of them and im interested in your lugia ho oh play mat and charizard deck sleeves.

Hey there,

I value them at around $0.50 each.

I actually posted in your thread earlier lol, I guess let me know here, there or through PM.

Thanks

Bump #2~!

Still looking for codes!

Hey, do you have any ex Emerald Water energies?

Nope, I don't. Sorry!

CML for:
Magnezone PRIME
Mew PRIME

please and thank!

oh, and if you have Pachirisu CoL and Shaymin UL, those are my main wants atm.

Hey man,

Just really looking for codes ATM. Do you happen to have any?

What's the condition of your Steelix, Golem and Banette ex? Also, how many Fire and Lightning HP energies do you have? I have some codes I could trade for some stuff.

I've got 14 codes, will have between 19-22 later this week.

Hey there,

Steelix, Golem, and Banette EX are all mint. And I have 5 Lightning HP, and 3 Fire HP Energies. I value codes at $0.50 each.

LMK.

Thanks

EDIT: ESP:

Interested in as many codes as your willing to trade.

I suppose I could also use these:

2 Pokemon Catcher (1 RH)
Tornadus (Full Art)

And semi interested in the N sleeves depending on how much you are looking to get for them.

I guess, LMK an offer?

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back