• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! PTCGO Trades! EP! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes +

do you have Pachirisu and Shaymin by any chance? Actually, mostly Shaymin right now but yeah still.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! PTCGO Trades! EP! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: PTCGO Codes +

Hey, do you have any cheap EX's that you would trade for a Legendary Collection holo Blastoise and reverse Squirtle?

ESP: Yep, I have 1 RH Pachi, and 1 Shaymin, LMK.

Thanks

silentsword77: Nope sorry. Only others I would have are EX's with damage on them.

What would you want for the Shaymin?

Pokemon Catcher + 18-20 codes for Shaymin?

LMK.

Thanks.

I got my 5 other codes so now I have 19 total, but I might be trading the Catcher elsewhere. Anything else I could switch out for it?

Anything smallish I can add in for the RH Catcher?

Check my wants maybe cause there's not much I'm seeing. Or I could add something in addition to RH Catcher for Pachirisu.

Do you have any more wants not listed? I have quite a few of them, but not really willing to add them in just for the RH catcher.

Unless you'll take 2 BW Energies lol

Well, how much do you value the codes at? Here's what I'm looking at:

Codes = .60-.80 each
RH Catcher = 12-15

Shaymin = 10-12
Pachirisu = 20

So I could add something small for the Pachirisu and I'd call it pretty even

Would you accept..

My: Yanmega Prime

for

Your: x2 Gothitelle (Ability) and Pachirisu (rh)?

ESP: I value codes at $0.40 - $0.50 each. And RH Catcher at no more than $10. Shaymin I value at around $15ish range.

Puckstopper20: Thanks for the offer but no thanks.

Think we could work something out?

Really only looking for codes now ATM. Everything else is sort of secondary.

Alright, thanks for your time Anthony.

Alright, I have a code offer for you.

71 codes for the following: Gothitelle - Ability (EP) x2, Reuniclus (BW), Dragonite (Delta Species), Gardevoir (Emerald), Raichu (FRLF), and Dark Raichu (TR).

I based the total off of your selling thread (where applicable) and off of TNT prices (for the older cards that weren't in your sale thread), assuming the codes worth $.50 a pop like you say. Let me know what you think! :3

Puckstopper20: No problem, thank you as well. If you ever need anything else, always feel free to come back!

Artemis: Hey there,

I took a quick look and unfortunately I don't have any of those older Holos left, that is is so grossly outdated lol, I apologize. I am definitely interest though! Do you need any other Holos (if you can make a list that would be wonderful)?

I can do Gothitelle x2, Reuniclus + 2 Older holos for all 71 codes?

Please LMK!

Thanks.

What older holos do you have? I don't really have anything in mind, I was just going through the list and picked a few that caught my eye. Do you have a more up to date list I could peruse through?

CML for 2x Ability emboars! :D

Sent you a PM with a place you can check out.

LMK.

Thanks!

EDIT:

BlastBurn: Just looking for codes right now, LMK if you have any.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back