• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! DE! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

No problem. Maybe next time. :D

Let me know if you get some more wants. I'd love to trade for the 'Zard.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! DE! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

CML for your Tornadus EX, Yanmega Prime, and Gym Challenge pokeball sleeves! Thx.

SoulWind: Yep, maybe next time!

Mokoko: Sort of interested in your bulk depending on how much you have.

No thanks, maybe next time.

CML for tornadus ex

Sort of interested in Mewtwo EX if you care to make an offer.

Other than that, nothing else.

do you have any EX emerald energies and COL basic darks? if so please cml for those and your RH catcher. thanks

Sorry, I don't see much. Unless your willing to trade your 2 Catchers for my RH one.

AnthonyG said:
Sorry, I don't see much. Unless your willing to trade your 2 Catchers for my RH one.

could you throw something else in?

Hey man, its me again! :D

So, I have some questions:
1) Happen to have any of my RH needs in my WTB section? LMK! :D
2) Happen to have any PoP set cards, with alot of em?
3) Happen to have any JPN cards, besides the FA? :D LMK! Might want to nab the FA if I can as well

fantasy_freak08: Crud, totally didn't catch you were in Canada until now. I really don't want to pay $3+ for shipping for just a small trade. Sorry! Maybe another time.

Hydro Cannon:

1. Umm..I am sure I do lol. I'd just have to look.

2. What do you mean by POP sets? Lol. There are a lot of POP cards anything specific you want?

3. Yea, I have a whole stack of older JPN cards (I think Gym Heros/Challenge, Team Rocket, and more I think; Ranging from Holos to Commons) and like a small hand full (maybe 5? Probably less) Holos from D&P sets

AnthonyG said:
Sort of interested in Mewtwo EX if you care to make an offer.

Other than that, nothing else.

My

Mewtwo EX

your

Tornadus EX
RH catcher
2 RH DCE

No thanks. Way too much for me.

Best I can do is Tornadus EX + 2 RH Double Colorless Energy for it, considering you can get Mewtwo for about/less than $50.00

AnthonyG said:
No thanks. Way too much for me.

Best I can do is Tornadus EX + 2 RH Double Colorless Energy for it, considering you can get Mewtwo for about/less than $50.00

could we get rid of the dces and do a a regular catcher instead

I don't have a Regular Catcher available. Only the Reverse, which I probably won't add in as a sub for the 2 Double Colorless.

AnthonyG said:
I don't have a Regular Catcher available. Only the Reverse, which I probably won't add in as a sub for the 2 Double Colorless.

I value mewtwo at sixty and tornadus ex at forty plus Rh catcher at 15 but i cannthrow in something worth $5 to u

Ok, well looking to finish up my RH sets... If you happen to find any, let me know! I am sure we can work something out for it! :D Also, just looking for the BW PoP energies, as I have the grass one... Anything from the PoP 1-9 sets? LMK!

cf11: I'll pass on that. There is a Mewtwo EX for sale on Pokegym for $45. Not going to overtrade for it when I can get it foe cheaper. Thanks anyway.

Hydro Cannon: I should have a few. I have a near complete POP 9 set (I think I'm missing either Manaphy and Garchomp or both I forget) and should have some spares of other POP sets laying around somewhere.

But before I go searching for the RHs you need and POP cards, may I ask what you have off my wants list?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi, I'm interested in your Tornadus EX non FA if it is English (I assume it is). I have 2x Zekrom EX (1 Promo), 1x Terrakion FA and 1x Tornadus FA from what I saw on your wants. but I'd like you to CML to see if you wanna trade or not xP. I can trade quite a few cards for it. LMK. I'm from Europe (Portugal), btw.

All I really see is Terrakion FA that's about it. Sorry.

If you happen to need anything else LMK otherwise thanks for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back