• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

AnthonyG said:
Hey,

I'm not planning on trading Full Art Terrakion or Full Art Zekrom for codes, would rather have something else for those.

Cobalion and Tornadus I can do for 40 codes each.

No thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

Totoro: I'd pass anyway. Thanks for posting.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! DE! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

Updated with Tornadus EX

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! DE! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

I have around 100 hundred codes, 3 Catcher and 4 Collector, and 2 Junk Arm. I'm REALLY interested in Tornadus.

How many codes for:

Tornadus EX
FULL ART Terrakion

TPZ: Do you happen to see anything else? I am interested in the Catchers, but that's about it.

LMK.

Thanks.

Glaceon: Not trading them for codes.

I also have 2 Tornadus (1 RH) and a FA Reshiram if that helps?

Is the Tornadus EX on your trade thread English or Japanese, if it is English from DE, CML for it

hey you have something i want
maybe we can trade

BINX wants
lugia-pokemon rocks america stamped
ex full arts

BINX has
mcd sandile holo promo
bw rev holo krokorok
tomy squirtle figure (tail broke off)
hasbro thinkchip (talking ash version) wartortle figure
tomy blastoise figure
toy factory squirtle plush

TPZ: Not really, sorry.

justintam0731: Didn't see much, sorry.

Binx345: Do you happen to have anything else? A bit interested in the McD Sandile and Rev Krok but both are low wants.

those squirtle family toys...and feel free to check my just now updated thread

The Tornadus EX is English, right? If so CML for Tornadus EX and Terrakion FA.

My:
2x collector

Your:
1x Terrakion FA

Could you check my list for Charizard and Raichu from Base set?

Binx345: Yea, I already have those which is why I don't need them lol. I couldn't really see much else sorry. If you happen to need anything else for those 2 LMK. If not, thanks for posting.

Fluttershy: Didn't see much sorry! But thanks for posting.

Snivy7809: Thanks, but no thanks. But thanks for posting.

SoulWind: Before I check, I know for a fact that both are not 100% mint. LMK if you still want me to check.

Yea, could you still check for just the Charizard then? The Raichu has to be very close to Mint. :p

Forgot to mention, I have these from your wants:
Zekrom EX (Pack)
Terrakion NV
Tornadus FA
Electrode Prime
1x Junk Arm
2x Pokémon Collector

I also have an extra Krookodile from DE if you want it haha.

I am sort of interested in the Terrakion, but that is about it, sorry.

Do you happen to need anything else?

i have 4 celebis primes 2 electrode prime 1 reshiram ful art 2 zekrom ex i am intereset in 4 magnazone prime

Do you happen to have a Kyurem EX FA?

I could add some other cards to put it in your favor. :D

fritador: Made a deal. Thanks!

SoulWind: I do not have one, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back