• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

The sleeves go for $20.... (Ebay and prices on the Gym and places like that) Also, how much bulk would you want for it?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

Glaceon: Just to make things clear and under full disclosure, I only value codes at $0.25 each, if you agree with that then LMK otherwise thanks anyway.

Martini: Yes, I believe I have 3? Not 100% sure but it is somewhere in the 1-3 range. Possibly more (I am thinking of getting rid of most of my RH which I have 4 RH Catchers)

Lil Wayne: I'll pass with that value.

Are your holo lightening energy the new League Promo ones from BW? and do you have any CoL basic energy?

Nope, they are not. I believe a good amount of them are from POP, HP, and PK. And nope no extra CoL Energies for trade (I myself am trying to get more for me since I think they are the second best energies lol)

Hmm... do you have 14 of the same holo lightning? lol (this may be pushing it)

Lol, that I don't have. I did a quick count the most of have (from the same set) are 7 POP Energies.

Lol well, like always, I appreciate you checking for me. If there is anything on my list you need LMK. We can always working something out for the PK energies (or which ever are the lightning bolt ones and of any type).

I have a good amount of those, I can give you specific amounts of each if you wish.

I mainly want to trade those for the Diamond and Pearl Holo Energies (picture is in my wants list somewhere). Do you happen to have any of those before I check?

I looked at your thread but only saw the link to the holo league energy. Which I have four fire but they are played.

Yea, those are the ones I am looking for (They look like diamond and pearl set ones, that were given out at league, forgot to mention that part lol. But I assume people know what I am looking for since I used the picture to show exactly what I want.)

Anyway, how 'played' is played? As long as they aren't extremely creased, or damaged, and such I would be interested mine are not in 100% mint condition either so it doesn't bother me too much as they are for playing (I prefer to take fire for fire, water for water, etc; Unless I have a surplus of the energy since I have a certain amount for me and the rest are for trade and the number varies from time to time. Would you be OK with that? If not, what type of energies are you looking for? Just Electric/Lightning w/e people are calling it lol. or others?).

And do you happen to need anything else?

I would prefer lightning but can do fire if that's what you want. And my energies don't have creases, just smalls scratches.

My:
Zekrom EX
+20 codes PTCGO

For:
Zekrom EX FA

LMK! Im interested! :D

I do have an 2 Extra Electric from Holon Phantoms or Power Keepers, can you those 2 from all 4?

EDIT:

Hydro Cannon: Errr...wrong thread? Lol. I don't have Zekrom EX FA

Yea. I'll do my four for your two. I want whichever are the ones with the lightning bolt background. Pm to confirm :D

Oh... My bad... Saw your wants... Ok, lemme rephrase this offer:

I have:
Zekrom EX
20 PTCGO codes
Chandelure NV

Trainer:
Cilan
Exp. Share
Heavy Ball
Level Ball
Skyarrow bridge
(Heck, I have all of TSS from ND)
Junk arm (TR)
Prism Energy

JPN wants:
All tirtouga/carrocosta needs
JPN super holo Sandile
Dark Rush Krokorok and Sandile and Krookadile

Want:
All FA's, Primes, and Reshiram EX

LMK if we could work something! :D

Sleeping Snorlax: Sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Hydro Cannon: Lol, OK

Would you be willing to do Reshiram EX for Zekrom EX?

I am also semi-interested in your codes (only if you can agree to my price of $0.25 each) and some JPN cards as well if you want to make a larger trader.

LMK.

Thanks.

I could do that... I will agree to your prices, if the deal is somewhat good! ;D again, I'm interested in anything I can get FA wise... What about your cheaper FA's?

Nothing FA-wise I am really looking to get rid of for that stuff. Would you be able to do Primes instead?

Could you do something like 20 codes + a playset of Level Ball and Skyridge Bridge for Gengar Prime? Something along that line?

LMK!

Thanks.

I don't have a playset, but I could do 1x of every trainer + a prism energy for Gengar Prime? Also, Ill do the deal for Reshi. PM to confirm? :D

AnthonyG said:
Glaceon: Just to make things clear and under full disclosure, I only value codes at $0.25 each, if you agree with that then LMK otherwise thanks anyway.

Ok, then no thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back