• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Rainbow Energy + TONS More!

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: ND + TONS of stuff!

Do you have 4 Seedot (ND)? If so, I have:
1 Minccino (EP)
1 Sandile (EP)
1 Feraligatr Holo (HS)
1 Interviewer's Questions (UL)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: ND + TONS of stuff!

I don't have any Seedots ATM.

Sorry, if you need anything else LMK otherwise thanks for posting!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! NV! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: Rainbow Energy + TONS More!

AnthonyG said:
Updated list! Now trading JPN Tornadus EX FA from BW4, along with a few other other metagame cards

Bump #2

Your:
JPN Tornadus EX FA (if 1st edition)

My (eng ND):
1x Zekrom EX
1x Gardevoir

Have multiple + some RH of the following:
xx Cilian
xx Exp. Share
xx Heavy Ball
xx Level Ball
xx Skyarrow Bridge
xx Prism Energy

Not sure how much you value your tornadus EX so let me know so I can make an appropriate offer (i have more of your wants as well).

i intresting your
FULL ART Cobalion

CML

I have:
2x Electrode Prime TM

I'm interested in:

Neo Genesis:
Typhlosion (#18; 1st Ed.)
Sneasel (1st Ed.)

Do you still have these?

Interested in Reshiram EX, 2 Heavy Ball, and an Ability Emboar. I have a Kyurem, 1 RH Eelektrik, a Cobalion, a FA Cobalion, a FA Terrakion, a FA 'N', a Tornadus, and a Celebi Prime. Make a deal?

I'm interested in:
1x Tornadus FA (low want)
1x Celebi Prime (high want)

I have from your wants:
1x Kyurem H
1x Cobalion H
2x Chandelure (1 RH)
1x Full Art BW Reshiram

Can we make a deal? Im from Portugal btw, and my thread isn't updated.

NarcoticHobo: Hey there,

Yep the Tornadus is 1st edition. Value is probably somewhere in the $30 - $35ish range? Not really sure if that is too high or to low TBH though.

As for the offer, I am not really looking to give up much for the Zekrom EX (unless it is the full art) as the tin is coming out in about a month or so and if I still need one I probably will pick that up.

LMK if you have anything else.

Thanks.

zapd: Didn't see much but thanks for posting!

SoulWind: I am about 95% sure I still have the Typhlosion, (not currently home right now), I am pretty sure I don't have that anymore. LMK.

Thanks.

alexmf2:

I guess, I'll just throw out an offer then...

My:

Reshiram EX
2 Heavy Ball
Ability Emboar

Your:

FA Cobalion
FA Terrakion
FA N
RH Eelectrick

LMK or counter.

Dream To Kill: Probably not, sorry. I don't really need any of those that much ATM, Thanks for posting! If you have anything else LMK.

Thanks.

How about

My:
FA Cobalion - $13
Rh Eelektrik - $4

Your:
Reshiram EX - $13
Ability Emboar - $2
2 Heavy Ball - $.50 each

AnthonyG said:
NarcoticHobo: Hey there,

Yep the Tornadus is 1st edition. Value is probably somewhere in the $30 - $35ish range? Not really sure if that is too high or to low TBH though.

As for the offer, I am not really looking to give up much for the Zekrom EX (unless it is the full art) as the tin is coming out in about a month or so and if I still need one I probably will pick that up.

LMK if you have anything else.

Thanks.

That's somewhat reasonable, I generally value them $20-$30 depending on how recent/which card it is:

I also have kyurem from NV on your wants. Can we work that in and find a deal?

Something like:

Your:
Tornadus 1st ED EX FA ($30 fair?)

My:
Kyurem NV ($10-15)
Gardevor ND ($3-$4)

and make up the difference with:
xx Cilian
xx Exp. Share
xx Heavy Ball
xx Level Ball
xx Skyarrow Bridge
xx Prism Energy
xx RH DCE
xx PTCGO cards

I left out the zekrom EX since you said you aren't really interested in it right now, but feel free to put it back in.

Hi,

would you do:

My:
1x Celebi Prime

for your:
3x Professor Juniper (3x Reverse Holos, only!)

LMK?

alexmf2: Thanks but not thanks. I don't value Cobalion that high. Maybe next time.

NarcoticHobo: I am probably looking more at the $35 range for it, maybe settle at something in the middle? $33? $32.50 if you want to change involved. If you agree, do you happen to have anything else? Not really need Kyruem especially at the value of $10-$15 not really worth it (to me), same with Gardevior not looking to give up that much for it, just sorta a filler card since it doesn't look like it is going to be that playable or sell-able

Can I get some specific numbers on the cards you have xx next to?

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
SoulWind: I am about 95% sure I still have the Typhlosion, (not currently home right now), I am pretty sure I don't have that anymore. LMK.

Thanks.

Could you make me an offer? How much do you value our cards at? Thanks. :)

AnthonyG said:
alexmf2: Thanks but not thanks. I don't value Cobalion that high. Maybe next time.

NarcoticHobo: I am probably looking more at the $35 range for it, maybe settle at something in the middle? $33? $32.50 if you want to change involved. If you agree, do you happen to have anything else? Not really need Kyruem especially at the value of $10-$15 not really worth it (to me), same with Gardevior not looking to give up that much for it, just sorta a filler card since it doesn't look like it is going to be that playable or sell-able

Can I get some specific numbers on the cards you have xx next to?

Thanks.

I saw it on ebay for $30 free shipping, so that's why I put that value. I don't mind do $33 trade value as long as it is for Xx trainer cards or with the Zekrom EX/gardevoir/kyurem at near the values I posted, though. (Edit: I'd be willing to do $35 trade value based on those rules even, as the values of all this stuff fluctuates wildly so no biggy to me.)

I have:
RH
1x Cilian
1x Exp. Share
2x Heavy Ball
1x Level Ball
1x Skyarrow Bridge
2x Prism Energy
9x DCE

Non RH
4x Cilian
9x Exp. Share
7x Heavy Ball
8x Level Ball
11x Skyarrow Bridge
5x Prism Energy
7x DCE
60+ PTCGO cards

AnthonyG said:

I'm actually looking for any any ND commons.

AnthonyG said:

I'm actually looking for any ND commons.

ZekromFan: Due to the rising USPS prices for overseas, I am not really looking for small trades, sorry! But thanks for posting, if you have anything else or want to make a bigger trade let me know.

Thanks

SoulWind: Not really sure on pricing for it, I checked eBay though that wasn't much help lol. I guess $20? Do you happen to have anything else other than the Electrode Prime (not a huge priority ATM)?

Thanks.

NarcoticHobo: Yea I took a quick look on eBay and $35 seems to be the standard others are either extremely high priced or at the $35 value. As for the other cards.

Just a few questions, are the RH Double Colorless Energy from League? If so I do not need them. For the Non-Reverse Double Colorless, what sets do those come from? How much do you value your codes at (I don't value them more than $0.25 each, not sure if you can agree with that, otherwise I will probably pass on them.)?

I have a few other cards on my thread but nothing too amazing.

Maybe Electrode Prime and something else off there? Lmk if you see anything.

AnthonyG said:
NarcoticHobo: Yea I took a quick look on eBay and $35 seems to be the standard others are either extremely high priced or at the $35 value. As for the other cards.

Just a few questions, are the RH Double Colorless Energy from League? If so I do not need them. For the Non-Reverse Double Colorless, what sets do those come from? How much do you value your codes at (I don't value them more than $0.25 each, not sure if you can agree with that, otherwise I will probably pass on them.)?

2x RH DCE from ND
1x RH DCE from HGSS
rest are LP

The going rate for codes is $0.50-$0.45 pretty much everywhere... I'm willing to lose some value on a trade rather than purchase though, can you give me a roundabout what you are looking for?

Edit: sawyou are looking for EP tornadus fa and bw reshiram fa I have those too.

Mitsuki3: Posted the same time, sorry. Anyway, I have quite a few UC/C from ND. Do you happen to have any of my wants? Unfortunately I don't need anything you previously listed. LMK!

Thanks.

SoulWind: Didn't really see much sorry, And I don't really value the Electordes to be close enough to trade for it, sorry. Maybe another time!

NarcoticHobo: I am not really looking to trade full value for codes (doesn't make much sense for me to trade for them at $0.50 to sell them for the same price or less lol) So, as previously stated not looking to value them more than $0.25.

I am interested in pretty much all of list though:

RH
1x Cilian
1x Exp. Share
2x Heavy Ball
1x Level Ball
1x Skyarrow Bridge
2x Prism Energy
9x DCE (Only Non-League)

Non RH
4x Cilian
4x Exp. Share
4x Heavy Ball
8x Level Ball
11x Skyarrow Bridge
5x Prism Energy
7x DCE

Depending on what you value them at as well. So yea LMK.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back