• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: ND + TONS of stuff!

AnthonyG said:
Mitsuki3: Posted the same time, sorry. Anyway, I have quite a few UC/C from ND. Do you happen to have any of my wants? Unfortunately I don't need anything you previously listed. LMK!

Thanks.

SoulWind: Didn't really see much sorry, And I don't really value the Electordes to be close enough to trade for it, sorry. Maybe another time!

NarcoticHobo: I am not really looking to trade full value for codes (doesn't make much sense for me to trade for them at $0.50 to sell them for the same price or less lol) So, as previously stated not looking to value them more than $0.25.

I am interested in pretty much all of list though:

RH
1x Cilian
1x Exp. Share
2x Heavy Ball
1x Level Ball
1x Skyarrow Bridge
2x Prism Energy
9x DCE (Only Non-League)

Non RH
4x Cilian
4x Exp. Share
4x Heavy Ball
8x Level Ball
11x Skyarrow Bridge
5x Prism Energy
7x DCE

Depending on what you value them at as well. So yea LMK.

Thanks.

What would you want from that list for it?

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: ND + TONS of stuff!

Would you mind making me the first offer? That way I get a feel of what you value things at and can adjust or drop things if I feel they are a bit high.

LMK otherwise if you insist I do, I can.

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Would you mind making me the first offer? That way I get a feel of what you value things at and can adjust or drop things if I feel they are a bit high.

LMK otherwise if you insist I do, I can.

Thanks.

Honestly I would just be making a shot in the dark, just lmk what you want please.

Alright, then, I will start with this offer (prices are TOTAL for all cards):

Your:

Gardevior ND - $2.00

RH:
1x Cilian - $0.50
1x Exp. Share - $0.50
2x Heavy Ball - $1.00
1x Level Ball - $0.50
1x Skyarrow Bridge - $1.00
2x Prism Energy - $2
3x DCE (Only Non-League) - $6

-$13.50

Non RH
4x Cilian - $1.00
4x Exp. Share - $1.00
4x Heavy Ball - $1.00
8x Level Ball - $2.00
11x Skyarrow Bridge - $5.50
5x Prism Energy - $2.50
3x DCE (ND and/or HG/SS, Prefer ND; Not accept older sets) - $3.00

$17

+ A handful of codes or Cinccino (Psycho Drive), Latios and Latias from Dragon Selection

My:

Full Art Tornadus EX - $35

LMK or counter?

Thanks.

AnthonyG said:
Alright, then, I will start with this offer (prices are TOTAL for all cards):

Your:

Gardevior ND - $2.00

RH:
1x Cilian - $0.50
1x Exp. Share - $0.50
2x Heavy Ball - $1.00
1x Level Ball - $0.50
2x Prism Energy - $2

-$13.50

Non RH
4x Cilian - $1.00
4x Exp. Share - $1.00
4x Heavy Ball - $1.00
8x Level Ball - $2.00
5x Prism Energy - $2.50

$17

+ A handful of codes or Cinccino (Psycho Drive), Latios and Latias from Dragon Selection

My:

Full Art Tornadus EX - $35

LMK or counter?

Thanks.

The only values I really have a problem with are the RH skyarrow/DCE/prisms which I think are a bit low.

If you drop "+ A handful of codes or Cinccino (Psycho Drive), Latios and Latias from Dragon Selection"

Then I think we have a deal.

Sorry, I can't do that.

Looking at it, taking about those cards total would only be $21.50, making those 5 cards worth almost $15 alone, which I cannot do. I can drop them, and see if I need something else.

EDIT: On second thought, I want to pass on the Gardevior as well, along with the JPN cards. Just curious, how much do you value your Zekrom EX?

AnthonyG said:
Sorry, I can't do that.

Looking at it, taking about those cards total would only be $21.50, making those 5 cards worth almost $15 alone, which I cannot do. I can drop them, and see if I need something else.

EDIT: On second thought, I want to pass on the Gardevior as well, along with the JPN cards. Just curious, how much do you value your Zekrom EX?

I'm confused... this was my offer:

Gardevior ND - $2.00

RH:
1x Cilian - $0.50
1x Exp. Share - $0.50
2x Heavy Ball - $1.00
1x Level Ball - $0.50
2x Prism Energy - $2

-$13.50

Non RH
4x Cilian - $1.00
4x Exp. Share - $1.00
4x Heavy Ball - $1.00
8x Level Ball - $2.00
5x Prism Energy - $2.50

$16

Add those two together = $29.50 by your prices does it not? I was saying that the RH DCE/prisms/skyarrow were valued a bit more than your initial price (like extra $.50 each) thus bumping it up to $32.50

Did I not read your values correctly?

I guess I could throw in a cincinno from bw4 on top of that?

EDIT: Just realized you thought I meant drop the RH DCE/prisms, thats not what I meant. I meant drop the code cards + jpn cards you were asking for, keep the DCEs/prisms :)

I made it a bit confusing, I apologize.

You wanted to do that stuff straight up (all the stuff I listed) for Tornadus EX which I cannot do. So lets say we dropped them, the total would be what I quoted ($20something) without the RH Skyarrow/DCE/Prisms. So trying to even it up a bit that would be almost a value of $15+. Of course taking those out with that value I cannot do.

Not sure if that makes sense either but hopefully it is a bit more clear lol.

AnthonyG said:
I made it a bit confusing, I apologize.

You wanted to do that stuff straight up (all the stuff I listed) for Tornadus EX which I cannot do. So lets say we dropped them, the total would be what I quoted ($20something) without the RH Skyarrow/DCE/Prisms. So trying to even it up a bit that would be almost a value of $15+. Of course taking those out with that value I cannot do.

Not sure if that makes sense either but hopefully it is a bit more clear lol.

I'm still very confused, this is the values you put on the list:

Gardevior ND - $2.00

RH:
1x Cilian - $0.50
1x Exp. Share - $0.50
2x Heavy Ball - $1.00
1x Level Ball - $0.50
2x Prism Energy - $2

-$13.50

Non RH
4x Cilian - $1.00
4x Exp. Share - $1.00
4x Heavy Ball - $1.00
8x Level Ball - $2.00
5x Prism Energy - $2.50

$16

That equals $29.50 does it not? I was saying add $3 in value for the RH sky/dce/prism ($0.50) each to make it $32.50 and I'll even throw in a cincinno from bw4 as icing on the cake?

I'm confused as to which part you had a problem with as those are your values above? Is it the extra $3 total i placed on the rh sky/dce/prism?

Edit:
you had these 1x Skyarrow Bridge - $1.00
2x Prism Energy - $2
total $9

I was saying that was worth $12? Is that fair or is that where the problem is?

Look I'm too confused, I'll do

Gardevior ND - $2.00

RH:
1x Cilian - $0.50
1x Exp. Share - $0.50
2x Heavy Ball - $1.00
1x Level Ball - $0.50
2x Prism Energy - $2

Non RH
4x Cilian - $1.00
4x Exp. Share - $1.00
4x Heavy Ball - $1.00
8x Level Ball - $2.00
5x Prism Energy - $2.50

+Cincinno BW4
+10 PTCGO cards

If we can just end this confusion. I recently traded my zekrom EX so that is off the table sadly :(

Again I apologize, I was just explaining the situation, I didn't address the whole thing. I guess just to make things easier, just forget about it lol. Let's start from where you counter-offered above.

I can do the extra $0.50 on the RH Skyarrow, and RH Prism Energies (+$1.50 total). But the RH DCE I don't want do budge on that current price.

Giving it some thought, I also want to alter it a bit, I would like to drop the Gardevior, (and possibly the RH DCE, if you choose to stay at your current price.)

So we have:

RH:
1x Cilian - $0.50
1x Exp. Share - $0.50
2x Heavy Ball - $1.00
1x Level Ball - $0.50
1x Skyarrow Bridge - $1.50
2x Prism Energy - $3

-$13 (or $7 if we drop the DCE)

Non RH
4x Cilian - $1.00
4x Exp. Share - $1.00
4x Heavy Ball - $1.00
8x Level Ball - $2.00
5x Prism Energy - $2.50

$16

Total of $29 ($23 if RH DCE are dropped) so far.

And out of curiosity, how much do you value your Zekrom EX?

EDIT: You have to stop editing and wait for an answer so we can get on the same page lol.

See my offer second post above please

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

PM'd you about the deal.

Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! ND! JPN Items! Primes, Full Arts, Trainer Staples + TONS more! W: BULK, CODES, ND + TONS of st

CML for:
2 Junk Arm
2 Pokemon Catchers
2 Cheren

Didn't see much, sorry! Thanks for posting though!

I have alot of your wants. I need your JPN Sleeves. How much do you value them at? I have most of your NV wants. (Most of your wants) Do you have anymore of my wants? Please CML ASAP. Thanks!

Don't really see too much, sorta interested in the 2x Mewtwo EX and Electrode Prime but kinda bleh wants.

I guess LMK if you want to work something out

Thanks.

What about the wants that you have on your thread? I have a couple of those. How much do you value the sleeves? Around 20? I'll devise a deal when I know how much you value them at.

Those cards are secondary, not really looking for much out of NV ATM. Sleeves probably around $35 for each set. Though to be honest, I would much rather trade bulk UC/C for the sleeves.

How many codes for:

FULL ART Cobalion
FULL ART Tornadus
FULL ART Zekrom (Black Background)
Reshiram EX

?

Do you have any Catchers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back