• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! H: Leafeon, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH MORE! NOW With Pre-Release Sleeves! New Wa

Well, the Infernapes are prob gonna be bought, and I think I am gonna hold on to the Leafeon for now. Sry

But if you need anything else, LMK. Thanks

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! H: Leafeon, DP Starters, and MUCH, MUCH MORE! NOW With Pre-Release Sleeves! New Wa

That's alright, would you do anything for your:
Blissey MT x2 (or 1)
Aerodactyl MD x1
LMK!

Would you do

My:

Blissey (RH)

Your:

Flareon (RH)
Umbreon (RH)

Would you do that? LMK, thanks

Do you have a regular holo Blissey? I like the trade, but I'm just going to be nitpicky.
Would you do it for Umbreon (RH) and Flareon (non-RH) or are you looking for him (RH)?
Also, is there any way I could get your second one? LMK!

Sry, I don't think I have any more normal holo Blissey's. But ill double check if I do later.

I only need the RH Flareon.

Would you do this then?

My:

2 RH Blissey

Your:

Flareon (RH)
Umbreon (RH)
Omastar
Call Energy
Phione (The rare holo one with Evolution Wish)

Would you do that?

No sorry, can't really trade my Phione. Let's just do it for the 1 Blissey. PM me with details. =)

That deal is finalized. Anyone else?

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon Lv. X & Phione (Evo, Wish) for BR!! Come and trade me!

Bump. I need Glaceon Lv. X and Phione (Evo. Wish) for BR for this coming Sat.

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon Lv. X & Phione (Evo. Wish) for BR

I'm interested in Magmortar Lv. X (trading for it, not buying). I have:
Glaceon (MD) x1 (RH, #20/100)
Vapreon (MD) x1 (RH)
Jolteon (MD) x1 (not RH)
Omastar (MD) x2 (not RH)
Empoleon (MD) x1 (not RH, but decked and hard to get off me)

Random Wants:
Any Squirtle, Wartortle (have several, CML) (Throw-in's only)

CML for other stuff.

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X for BR!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), DP5 an

TCC CO-Founder: Sry, it took a while. All i need is Glaceon (RH, #20), Omastar x2 and Empoleon (MD). If you see anything else other than Magmortar Lv. X LMK. Thanks

BIG Update. Added a bunch of cards.

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X for BR!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), DP

How about:
x1 Absol Sw
x1 Kecleon SW
for
x1 Glaceon SW (Ice Shot) [RH]

Sorry, I have NO CLUE why I said I have x2 Omostar, cuz I don't. Must have confused it with Omanyte.

Please PM me.

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X for BR!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), DP5 and more!

Hey, the trade that we have going isn't complete yet (haven't received my cards) but I need these from you if you're willing to part from them:
Celio's Network x2 (Any set)
Rare Candy x1 (Again, any set)
Team Galactic's Wager x2

I have these, + more, mind checking my list?
Call Energy x1 RH
Eevee #62(CFF) RH x1

Anyway, I'd be willing to trade+pay for these. LMK!!! Thanks

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X for BR!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), DP5 and more!

DarthAxle: Yea, I am trading them. The Celio's Network is gonna be hard to take away from me lol, but yea I can trade those.

I am really only looking for my wants or some $$$. Thats about it, so if you want you can make me an offer.

BTW, I just PM the other guy about him sending your cards or not. I will let you know what is up within a few days.

Hmm... Well, if I only traded for one Celios, could you do the rest. Something like this, because I don't really have your wants/and need the cards that you want ;)
This:
Call Energy x1 RH
Eevee #62(CFF) RH x1
$$$ (because those aren't worth very much) probably around 4.50? +shipping
For these:
Celios x1
Rare Candy x1
Team Galactics Wager x2 (I don't need any of these RH)

K, would you do your offer, but would you do $5 + $1 shipping?

If you PM me back. Thanks

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), DP5 and more!

Bump.

Updated Listed: Added TSD and more to the list

Looking to sell, so if you need to buy any cards just LMK, here or through PM's!!

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione, JPN DP5 and lots more!

will you trade a leafeon lvX for glaiceon lvX

RE: New MD Cards IN Now With Prices!! Need: Glaceon X!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione, JPN DP5 and lots more!

DptyDoug said:
will you trade a leafeon lvX for glaiceon lvX

Yea I can do that. Just to make sure you know, the Leafeon X is JPN not English.

If you still want it, PM me to finish up the trade. Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione (Evo Wish), Kingdra, Metagross and more from DP5 and DP4!! And MORE!

Do you have DP promo Pikachu or Tropical Wind?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione (Evo Wish), Kingdra, Metagross and more from DP5 and DP4!! And MORE!

Interested in the

MD Prerelease Sleeves
Gardy Lv. X
2 Gardevoir SW
2 Gallade SW

Please CML for any or all of it! Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back