• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione (Evo Wish), Kingdra, Metagross and more from DP5 and DP4!! And MORE!

Cml for anything you may want to buy. I need to save up for Nats. =D Lmk.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione (Evo Wish), Kingdra, Metagross and more from DP5 and DP4!! And MORE!

I have some of your wants mainly glaceon x so check my wants.

Saviour_Gundam : Which Promo Pikachu do you need? And sry I do not have Tropical Wind.

cheetor586° : I only really saw your Claydol (GE) from your list. If you need anything else, just LMK and give me an offer. Thanks.

UchihaBlood° : Sry man, I don't buy cards, unless I really, really need them.

tyranitar77 : I looked at your wants, and all it says it that you will check other peoples list =/ lol, so I am not sure what you need. If there is anything specifically you need just LMK. Thanks

So...no one answered me back lol.

I guess I have too bump this up again, lol.

The DP16 Pikachu

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione (Evo Wish), Kingdra, Metagross an

I have:
x1 Glaceon MD (RH, #20)
Squirtles, Wartortle, Blastoise from random sets.

I'm interested in:
x1 Gallade POP 7
x2 Ralts POP 7
x1 Gardevoir Lv. X SW
x1 Gardevoir SW

CML and see if you can find a trade. I can't buy right now...

Saviour_Gundam : yes, sorry. I could get you one from a friends, just check my wants and LMK what you have from them and make an offer. Thanks.

TCC Co-Founder : I could also use your Chatot x4.

Just make an offer. Thanks.

Cml for Empoleon Lv.X non-tin and Rare Candy GE(RH)Lmk! Thanks.

I'm interested in your (how every many you are willing to trade) Cresselia X, Claydol (GE), Omastar (MD), Phione (Evo. Wish), and Call Energy.

I need as many as you have of those cards, just LMK an offer. Thanks

Ayeeee yo!

CML for Leafeon Lv. X (Jap).. por favor?

Gracias. :D

Hey man,

Interested in your RH Eevee (# 62) and Omastar, but that isn't enough for the Leafeon X im afraid. If you need anything else just LMK! Thanks

Was that all you're interested in?

Yea, that's about it unless you have anything else off of my wants list.

But if you need anything else just LMK so maybe we can make a deal for the RH Eevee and Omastar. Thanks

i have
Glaceon Lv. X x2 all md
leafeon lvx x2 all md

Cool, what do you want for them?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Leafeon X (JPN), Phione (Evo Wish), Kingdra, Metagross an

how much for Leafeon Lv. x (JPN) Cresselia Lv. X x2 (1 JPN, 1st Edition)

or CML for trades if u want

How much would you be willing to pay for them?

Make an offer and I will counter if nessesary. Just LMK, Thanks

My:
x4 Chatot MD
x1 Glaceon MD (RH, Ice Shot)
x1 Blastoise SW (Holo)
for:
Gardy X
How about that?

Well, I do need your 2 Blisseys and Glaceon #5.

CML for Kingdra dp5 and Metagross dp5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back