• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE! Now Selling PK-HP R/UC/C In Bulk! + $2 Holos! Come Inside And See

I usually base cards off the BIN prices, cause they are sometimes accurate. And how much they bid for is not always reliable, cause you can get lucky and get it really cheap.

Anyway, how about $9 including shipping? You can counter offer if you want. Just LMK.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE! Now Selling PK-HP R/UC/C In Bulk! + $2 Holos! Come Inside And See

Is there anything on my list that will make up for those 3 dollars?

Sry, but I don't see anything on your list. =(

Unless you have any of my wants that I have missed

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It Out!!

I want your Shaymin Sleeves and your deckboxes, but, I dont think those are for trade.

So, I need x4 Candy and x2 Bebe's. :p

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It Out!!

I have a good amount of money. How much do you want for Leafeon Lv.X?

Mr.619 : Yea, they are not for trade =/. I also have Altaria EX and Togetic (Neo Gen) if you interested in those. And I don't think I will be trading the Rare Candys. Just LMK. Thanks

~Roxsora~ : Sry, a friend needed the Leafeon X, so I cannot trade or sell it ATM, I need to find some more myself. Sry again, need anything else?

$6, 3 Prinplup(did you say RH only), and 1 Blastoise(SW).

Actually, yes, I am interested in those.

EDIT: Wait, is the Altaria EX from Emerald?

?man : No thanks. I don't value those cards enough to make the price go down. Also I rather not do a $ + cards deal. I would rather do only $ or only cards.

Mr.619. : Yes, the Altaria EX is from Emerald, would you mind making an offer? LMK, thanks.

I hate to say it, but, I'm not good with offers =/

Have:
x1 RH Empo MD
x1 Rare Candy Emerald (holo)

Want:
Kingdra DP5
or
Heatran Deck box

I would do The empo for the kingdra, if thats ok with you. LMK!

cml for the ifds box or pacs

Mr.618. : I am not sure how high you value Altaria EX but what about this offer?

My:

Altaria EX (Emerald)
2 Bebe's Search (MT)

Your:

Latios EX (Dragon)
2x Gardevoir (SW)

LMK, what you think. And counter if you want.

PokemonPhantom3 : No thanks, its unfair for me. Considering Kingdra is one of the most anticipated cards from LA. And JPN items are for sale only.

M*A*S*H*4077 : Sry JPN items are for sale only.

i need kingdra la
please cml

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It O

AnthonyG said:
Mr.618. : I am not sure how high you value Altaria EX but what about this offer?

My:

Altaria EX (Emerald)
2 Bebe's Search (MT)

Your:

Latios EX (Dragon)
2x Gardevoir (SW)

LMK, what you think. And counter if you want.

That deal looks fine to me.

I will pay $8 for Kingdra(DP5). Which includes shipping.

Mudkip711 : sry, don't see anything I can use on your list. If you wanna buy it make an offer for it. Thanks

M*A*S*H4077 : Yea, they are under the DP 5/ DP 4 secetion of my trade thread. LMK, if you need anything from there. Thanks

Mr.619. : Ok, cool. PM me the details. Thanks

?man: Ill have to think about it. Post back in a day or 2. Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It O

Please CML for:
x1 Leafeon Lv. X MD
x2 Felicity's Drawing
x2 Roseanne's Research
x8 Celio's Network
x4 Double Rainbow Energy
x4 Scramble Energy
x2 Rare Candy (1 from GE, 1 from HP)
x2 Cessation Crystal
x1 Leafeon #7 MD [H]
x2 Glaceon #5 MD [H]
x3 Phione #12 MD [H]
x1 Old Amber MD

Do you trade cards for your sleeves? If so, I'm interested in your Shaymin sleeves and Shaymin deck box.

want leafeon lv X and mayby the IFDS box um look at my thred but I havin't updated so just ask if you dont see what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back