• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It Out!!

You are funny.
As you don't wanna argue, i won't write anything.

I woulda said CML for Leafeon Lv. X, but i don't wanna pay $5 for that PLUS i also have to pay for the shipping to you. (yeah, i see the fairness)

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It Out!!

Want: x2 Roseanne's Research, Leafeon LV.X

How much?

Ardoptres: No one is asking you to trade with me, there isn't a rule like "if you don't trade with AnthonyG, then you get banned"....I can care less if you do. There are plenty of people on this site that you can trade with. And it doesn't have to be me.

~Roxasora~: Can you make an offer?

$5 for the 2 Rozy's, and $30 for the Leafeon Lv.X (only if you have PayPal).

I cand do $5 for the Roseannes' and I think I can get more for the Leafeon X, so I'll pass on that.

Do you only have paypal? Or can you do cash? Cause for only $5 I would rather do cash.

I can do both but for cash you will have to wait a few days.

I'm interested in the IFDS boxes.Could you go any lower than $100?Otherwise I'm getting them off ebay

My:

2 RH Empoleon MD

Your:

1 Kingdra DP5

Interested in any holo Leafeon and Glaceon you could trade me. Please cml

SuperStar: I only need 1 more Empoleon RH. If you see anything else you need, please LMK. Or send me the link to your trade thread, and I'll see if I need anything else.

Thanks

Cheetor589: Sry =( I didn't really see much. Unless you have something off of my wants list that I might have missed.

Here, the link is in my signature...

SuperStar: I am alos interested in your:

RH Call Energy
RH Chatot
Uxie Lv. X
Darkrai Play Mat

Off of oyur wants list I alos have:

RH Celios
RH Scramble
RH DRE
Claydol

Just LMK anf offer. Thanks

I also need 2 MEtagross DP5, 1 Spiritomb, 1 Kingdra DP5. Can YOU make the FIRST offer?

Magmortar ($2.00)
please
pm me abt it

SuperStar:

Your:
Leafeon X
RH Chatot
RH Call Energy
RH Empoleon

My:
2x Metagross (DP 5)
RH Celios x2
RH DRE x1
RH Scramble x2

LMK what you think, and if you want counter-offer.

Codyrocks1995: I'll PM you now

that's a ripoff for me.

You can make an counter offer, if you want....

i don't want to trade Leafeon Lv.X at all in an offer like this. My main priority us Metagross. I can traade a RH Chatot and a RH Call Energy for them?

SuperStar said:
I don't want to trade Leafeon Lv.X at all in an offer like this. My main priority us Metagross. I can traade a RH Chatot and a RH Call Energy for them?

x_X....

Yea.....I am going to have to say no. I don't think your 1 RH Common and a RH Uncommon, are worth my 2 Holo Rares (1st edition).

A very, very uneven trade for me.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + IFDS Boxes!! Come Check It Out!

Hey do you have any of these

4 Shinx LA
2 Luxio DP
1 Luxray LA
2 CLaydol Ge
3 Dusk Balls
1 Felicitys Drawing
4 nRg Patch LA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back