• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now In!

Oh, never mind then.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now In!

ToaU: You know where to fine me and talk lol.

Muddy: Ok, but if you want like I said you can counter.

But Thanks anyway.

How about Shaymin, Gallade, and Drifloon POP6 for the RH and Blastiose line?

o_O~UB~

Do it AnthonyG, it is the best deal in the world!~UB~

Lol, sorry no.

Like I said, I am not going to trade big for the Blastoise line. I have about 4 or 5 SW Blastoise line already I really don't need anymore. As I said before they are only throw in's.

Also Shaymin and Gallade seperatly, are worth more than those cards anyway.

Ok, no deal!

Then cml again b/c im only trading my 2 holo claydols 4 4 claydols....

Empoleonp: Like I said before, I only need 1 RH Chatot and 1 RH Call Energy.

BTW incase anyone cares. Thanks to ToaU, my list is now fully updated!

CML for shaymin deck box...i have 1 rh empo and 2 rh call

Sorry, what ment to say was that the Box is for Sale only. Not trade.

I would have edited it but the site is giving me problems right now =/

can you buy my honch x 15.00

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now

CML Shaymin x1

Pokemon2000: Ugh..sorry no thanks. I have 2 already, I don't think I need a third lol.

F-C: Do you have any of my wants before I check your list?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now

i have a RH call & RH chatot

Sorry, I didn't see anything else. And I don't think that is quite enough for the Shaymin.

If you need anything else for those cards, LMK and make an offer.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW In!

Dont laugh, my ex, destroyed all my Pokemon cards, now am back but I need the basic, How much for basic energy cards???

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW In!

How much for an LA box?

Thegreengiant: Sorry to hear that =(, anyway if you don't care what set they came from (they are a few from older sets and range from Mint - Near Mint) I can do $0.10 for each one + the total price of shipping. LMK if your interested.

Thanks

~Roxasora~: How much are you willing to pay for it?

They are on eBay for $90 incl. shipping so no more than that.

i have all your deck wantz....do you have a prof.cup mat by any chance?

if not,im interested in your gigas deck box and holo gliscors LMK thx

-sarah

i mean the gigas sleeves and leafeon deck box

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back