• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW In!

CML for 2 Cynthia's Plan and 2 Buck's Training!
I'll buy if I must!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW In!

cml for your giratina RH giratina LA, dragonite LA, and mewtwo MD

I want your Jap Metagross.

I've got a Froslass.

LMK

Cml for Shaymin, and 3 Buck's Training. Lmk. =]

CML for the gliscor LA...and i think your box prices are too high. IMO....XD

o_O...there's a lot of people to answer! Ok, here we go, look for your name, and if needed, get back to me.

~Roxasora~: No thanks

Shaymin 707: Sorry, no playmat, and the sleeves and deckbox are for sale only sorry. If you want make me an offer for Gliscor, and LMK.

Thanks

Muddy68: Sorry, don't see anything I need.

Thanks

Dark-tyranitar1028: Sorry, I don't see anything, unless you have an of my wants, LMK.

Thanks

Cake: Do you have anything else you might be able to add in? LMK.

Thanks

ToaU: I like Azelf X. LMK if your trading that.

Thanks

T-Tar Master: First off, I would apperciate it if you do not post comments like that. Comments like that make me angry, first off its like spam on my thread and you should keep comments like that to yourself and if you don't like my prices, then go buy them somewhere else, you don't have to buy them from me...

Anyway, I don't see anything I could use. Also you link in your thread dosent work, you might want to fix that.

I hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did sorry!

Well, as much as I would love to quote that post, I am not as it will blow the page up. So, do you see anything else other than the Azelf X? Lmk. =]

Would you do something like this?
3 Claydols
TSD Price is going down now
1 Luxray/MetaGross/ English only
1 Rare Candy

My:
Leafeon Lvx Going up with new rotation.
Some throw in from my list

or counter.

Oh ya I forgot to type that I wanted those Claydols too, so its the Claydols and the Shaymins.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW I

I have x1 Porygon-Z Lv. X MD (english) and x1 Claydol GE [RH].
  1. Do you want the P-Z Lv. X?
  2. How much do you value RH Claydol? I will trade it for another Claydol (because I need Claydol) and something else

ToaU: =O. Please do not blow up my thread thread lol. Anyway, that's all I really see right now. LMK if you wanna work something out.

Thanks

I'm A SK: Do you want the Shaymin Deckbox or the card Shaymin from IFDS? If you want the deckbox its for sale only. If you want the card I only have 1 right now. I should be getting 2 more in a few day. But I am interested in your Azelf X and 2 Kingdra. LMK an offer.

Thanks

Empoleonp: No thanks, that offer is really unfair for me. A TSD alone is worth Leafeon X + something else. TSD price is no where near going down. If anything its going up, since it will be heavily played in AMU and Kingrda. Some of the good decks for next year (well at lease AMU is good...not Kingdra).

TCC Co-Founder: Sorry I do not need Porygon Z X. I have one already, but I would like your RH Claydol. I can give you a Non Holo Claydol and something else, but it depends on what it is. Just LMK.

Thanks

Your trade thread is going down...

5...4...3...2...1...DEMOLITION!

Anyways, I can trade 2 Empoleon MD RH for 2 Shaymin? Lmk. =]

cml for your cynthia and bux

AnthonyG° I want the Jap Shaymin IFDS and Kingdra is traded already and I don't know about trading Azelf Lv.X.

well on ebay tsd- buy it now like 28 and leafeon lvx 40 buy it now.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW I

I'll do RH Claydol for Claydol and x1 TS-1 and x1 Buck's.

Oops, I also forgot to mention, I am also, apart from Shaymins, am interested in any Buck's Training and Cynthia's Feelings you have. =]

ToaU: =O...dang....you blew my thread up =/

Lolz, anyway. I don't really need Empoleon anymore. LMK if you still wanna work something out.

Thanks

I"m A SK: LMK, what you wanna do then, and get back to me.

Thanks

Empoleonp: The highest BIN Leafeon I see is $30. I don't see one that does for $40. The highest BIN TSD I saw is going for $50...so yea...

TCC Co-Founder: Nah. I wouldn't trade non LA cards for LA cards yet. The most I'll give is another Rare or 1 or 2 RH Uncommon/Common. Plus TM TS - 1 and Buck's are gonna be really worth the same as Claydol, once the set comes out.

Hmmm....well I don't wanna trade the Azelf, as its fairly new. Is there anything else? Lmk. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back