• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now In!

I've got Bebe's and Rosannes's reverse holo. I've also got some Blastiose, Wartortle, and Squirtle. Interested?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now In!

Shaymin707: Sry, JPN items are for trade only.

Empoleonp: I have 2 Claydol (GE), 3 Duskball, 1 Felicity's, and 2 Luxio (I have some S/T/P promo and I think from DP as well)

Muddy68: Yes, I am interested in the RH Roseanne's and RH Bebe's search. And I might be interested in the Blastoise Line, depending on what set they are from.

I have them from the Secret Wonders line and the orignal line, although the Blastiose from this line is from Base Set 2.

Eh...sorry not so much. Unless there just to sweeten up the deal, I don't really need them.

So what would you like for the RH Bebe's and RH Roseannes?

They are there to sweeten up the deal. I'm not trading both sets, so you will have to pick one.
I need two Blisseys (do not care about holo or reverse holo) and a Happinny.

cml for the 2 claydols and 2 luxio

Muddy68:

My:
Blissey (RH)
Happiny (Non Holo or RH your choice)

Your:
1-1-1 SW Blastoise Line
1 RH Bebe's Search (is it from MT?)
1 RH Roseanne's

LMK what you think. Thanks

Empoleonp: And your list is where...?

:O AnthonyG can post?

Anyways, Cml for xX Bebe's Search. I have 4 Empoleon MD [RH]. Lmk. =]

http://pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=38993

CML for:

4 Claydol GE
1 RH DRE
2 RH Celio's Netwkr
3 Leafeon #7 MD
IFDS boxes major want

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling Shaymin Sleeves!! + DP1 - IFDS Boxes!! IFDS Now

cml and pm me for a DP 1 - IFDS Booster Boxes

Yes it is from MT. Could you throw in one more card like another Blissey because that isn't the best trade for me!

ToaU: I know =) but I still can do anything else =/. Anyway, how many Bebe's would you like for 2 RH Empoleon. LMK.

Thanks

Empoleonp: I only need RH Chatot and RH Call Energy. Make an offer.

Thanks

SuperStar: ^^^ See above.

Scotty: I am only selling DP1- IFDS Boxes. If you want to buy, PM me to finalize.

Thanks

Muddy68: I might be able to add in another card, depending what it is, but not another Blissey. If you want, you can counter my offer, LMK.

Thanks

Well, I don't know how you value them. What would you give me for the 2 Luxio's?

I don't think I will trade Claydol for those unless you want to add in more.

k i also have an empoleon rh and 2 claydol rh if you want to swap out for something more so heres my offer

My:
1 Empoleon RH
2 CLaydol RH as they fetch a bit of money and there currently decked.

Your:
4 Claydol
2 Luxio DP

LMK i may can throw in a bit.

Please CML again and post what you want. I have 3 Claydol for trade.

I do need a Gallade.

Empoleonp: I don't need your RH Empoleon. I might be getting 2 from ToaU, depending on how many Bebe's Search he wants. And I would not trade 2 Claydol for 1 RH Claydol. I most I would do is 1 Claydol and other rare (other than claydol) or an RH Uncommon.

SuperStar: I only need Claydol if they are RH. Anyway, I also need 1 or 2 Leafeon X along with the RH Chatot and RH Call Energy. Just LMK an offer.

Thanks

Muddy68: Sorry I cannot add in Gallade. I think the most I would add in is a rare or a RH uncommons or a RH common.

AnthonyG said:
ToaU: I know =) but I still can do anything else =/. Anyway, how many Bebe's would you like for 2 RH Empoleon. LMK.

Thanks

Empoleonp: I only need RH Chatot and RH Call Energy. Make an offer.

Thanks

SuperStar: ^^^ See above.

Scotty: I am only selling DP1- IFDS Boxes. If you want to buy, PM me to finalize.

Thanks

Muddy68: I might be able to add in another card, depending what it is, but not another Blissey. If you want, you can counter my offer, LMK.

Thanks

How many would you be willing to trade? Lmk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back