• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW In!

you skipped me
i can't quote, on wii

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW I

Will you do it for Claydol and x1 TGW?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Now Selling DP1 - IFDS Booster Boxes!! LA + IFDS Cards NOW In!

ToaU: Sorry, I didn't really see anything else =(

Mudkip711: I don't know where you list it. So I can't check it...

TCC Co-Founder. Yes, I can do that. PM me your e-mail address so I can send you my address.

Thanks

it is in my profile

The link doesn't let me click on it. And since I am on my phone, I cannot copy and paste links. It would be easier if you can just tell me what you have from my wants list.

TCC Co-Founder: If you are reading this, I cannot send back PM's. I need youe e-mail address. If you can please send it to me.

Thanks.

Do you buy?

i have magnezone x, gliscor, machamp, z x, noir, darkrai (ge: scratches)

Shaymin of the Skies: No, I dont

Mupkip711: I only need English LA Lv. X's. LMK which ones you have.

Thanks

i only have magnezone x

What would you like for Magnezone X?

CML for kindra and shaymin sleeves LMK thx :)

-sarah

Sorry, I don't see anything ATM.

Did you send out yet? Lmk.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE!

CML for ur
Groundon LA
Kyroge LA
and kingdra LA if u have any

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE!

Do you have any LA cards for trade?

I received and sadly, I posted a good ref. =[

Would you sell a case of the next set that comes out in November for less than $450?

AnthonyG said:
Do you have any LA cards for trade?

look at my cards if i dnt have them there then i dnt i wont until the 20 when iget my 3 boxes

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HER

CMl Cynthia's Feelings x5

~Roxasora~: Wait you want IFDS in JPN? Or English? If in JPN I will check, but if in English it is too early say.

GG_Lover: When you get some LA, post back here =)

SotH: Sorry didn't see anything =(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back