• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE!

Yes english. Just LMK when you find out, because the price for a case on ebay is $450 incl. shipping.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE!

Umm...OK. Just remind me a few weeks or so before the release.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HER

do you still have any claydols at 6$ each? if so i could use 2. LMK

Yes, I do. So 2 Claydols would be $12, and just add in $1 for shipping. So your final total would be $13 if still interested.

PM me your email address to finalize

About how many refs are you guys trying to get?

CML for TMTS2 X2!

CML for the Groudon LA. THanks.

I need two Cynthia's and 2 Buck's fast!!

Muddy68: I don't know about the ref thing lol. ToaU said he was going to beat me in a ref count one day, so I am preventing his dream lol. Anyway, I don't see much for either of those cards. Sorry =(

Shaymin of the Skies: Sorry, there decked for now.

PokemonPhantom3: Do you have any LA cards?

do you need japan gliscor x? if you do, please cml for 2 kingdra and 1 leafy x

ps: brandon, if you are reading this, i want anthony to win :p

Mike, you will now be terminated in 5...4...3...2...1...~UB~

Bump. Updated my list with some new stuff

i have 2 gliscor #5 (1 jpn.) and 2 pokeradar along witj gliscor x jpn

EDIT: i still want anthony to win

I am catching up to him...~UB~

Cool. Sorry about not answering you in the last post, but I didn't see it before I posted that lol.

Anyway, I am interested in the English Gliscor.

Would you trade that and 2 Radar for my JPN Kingdra?

Let me know or counter

do you need the gliscor x? or no and could you do 1 radar and its a deal

if he agrees 1+ for him

Yea, I do need the Gliscor X, but the Leafeon X is decked now. Unless you need something else, LMK. If not yea I can do Gliscor and 1 Radar for my JPN Kingdra.

PM me your email address so we can finalize.

Thanks

could you do 3 cynthia and kingdra for gliscoe x jpn. and pokeradar? yes, i'll do the first offer for kingdra

If the Gliscor X wasn't JPN, I might have done it. But I don't really want it JPN, sorry.

So yea, when ever your ready, PM me your email address to finalize.

Thanks

well what do you want for the other kingdra?

Sorry I don't really see much else.

BTW sent you an email already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back