• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE!

Not interested in them too much now and not buying but is there anything you want on my list than Leafeon Lv X?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, So TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE + JPN Items For Sale!

Not really sorry. Not really looking for too much just some tradeable stuff and Leafeon X's.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Trade With Me, So TofU Can't Ever Beat Me In Refs! LA Cards HERE + JPN Items For Sale!

my uxie LV.X ur: Electravire LV.X, and dragonite LA

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Desperatly Need Money Right Now!!! Have TONS From IFDS - DP 1!!! Come and SEE!

I can do Uxie X for Electivire X. Uxie is the least of the 3 I want lol, so LMK.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Desperatly Need Money Right Now!!! Have TONS From IFDS - DP 1!!! Come and SEE!

Bump...Added new haves and updated prices.

AnthonyG said:
Bump...Added new haves and updated prices.

CML for LA kingdra holo

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Desperatly Need Money Right Now!!! Have TONS From IFDS - DP

CML for magnazone lv.X

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Desperatly Need Money Right Now!!! Have TONS From IFDS - DP 1!!! Come and SEE!!!!

CML for
Shaymin

can do Uxie X for Electivire X. Uxie is the least of the 3 I want lol, so LMK.

Thanks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ill do this but what were the other cards u wanted [pack yanmega, frosslass and 2 cynthias feelings[

cause i still need that dragonite, LA luxray, Md mewtwo, and magmoter LV.X

Sorry for the late responces guys moving into college has kept me busy sunday and yesterday

grim15: Sorry I don't see much. If you would like to buy please PM me to make a deal.

Thanks

Shaymin Of The Heart: I only need your 2 RH Cynthia's thats about it. LMK if your going to trade them.

Thanks

GG_Lover: Intersted in these:

2 meprit LVX
1 magnezone LVX
2 GLiscor LVX
2 azelf 1 RH
1 kingdra
2 cynthias feelings

LMK an offer.

Thanks

dark-tyranitar1029: I'll talk to you through PM in a few mins.

Thanks

Bump incase anyone missed my post plus people can see my thread on page 3 lol

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: 'Zone X, Azelf X, Cynthia's, Kingdra and MORE! Come and SEE! Need Extra Cash For College!

i PMed you for the pics of Claydol, Azelf Lv. X, Azelf LA, Empoleon MD, Bronzong Md, Prinplup MD, and Piplup POP 6.And maybe water energys

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: 'Zone X, Azelf X, Cynthia's, Kingdra and MORE! Come and SEE! Need Extra Cash For College!

CML for Azelf LvX!

PLEASE CML!!!!!!!! I pay too!!!!!!

Muddy68: Sorry I dont see anything.

Shayminlvr: If you buy, then LMK what you want to buy. All my prices are listed in the first post.

Dude. 40 USD for azelf? Thats a bit much...but please CML for it. thank you!

CML for 3 kingdra

ok i've PM you

CML for
Azelf Lv. X

are you still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back