• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: 'Zone X, Azelf X, Cynthia's, Kingdra, Bucks, AMU Cards and MORE! Come and SEE!

^ MD. How much for 4 Radar?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: 'Zone X, Azelf X, Cynthia's, Kingdra, Bucks, AMU Cards and MORE! Come and SEE!

cml for 2 glaceon MD #5 plz

ChaosKnuckles: I could sell them for $1 each

samo1620: Interested in these cards:

Lv X's and ex's
GLACEON LV X

DP
Dusknoir

LA
Snowpoint temple RH
Cynthia's feelings x1 (1 holo)

LMK an offer.

Thanks

well cynthias feelings holo is valued at about $15. but how about glaceon lv x for Magnezone lv x or do you have anymore LA lv x's??

AnthonyG would you do it for $5 including shipping?

Samo: I think I am going to hang on to my 'Zone X for now, or at least trade it for a Pixie X which I need. If you want anything else for the Glaceon X LMK.

Thanks

ChaosKnuckles: Is that all you want to buy? I kinda dislike makeing small deals like this. LMK

Thanks

CML Azelf X

AnthonyG said:
ChaosKnuckles: Is that all you want to buy? I kinda dislike makeing small deals like this.

I'm also interested in some: TM-TS-1, TM-TS-2, Energy Pikup, and Premier Ball.

Yea, I have TM TS 1 x3 (1 RH) which I can sell for $1.50 each and the RH for $2.25. I also have TM TS 2 x2 (maybe more, I need to check) for $1.50 each. Energy Pickup and Premier ball, I do not have any left, so LMK.

Thanks

Interested in these:

1x Azelf lv.x
2x Mesprit Lv.x (Need the most)
1x Uxie Lv.x

I can trade you more, Lv. X to make the deal bigger. LMK

Thanks

2nd Bump of the week

AnthonyG said:
Yea, I have TM TS 1 x3 (1 RH) which I can sell for $1.50 each and the RH for $2.25. I also have TM TS 2 x2 (maybe more, I need to check) for $1.50 each. Energy Pickup and Premier ball, I do not have any left, so LMK.

Thanks

So:

4x PokeRadar= $4
2x Tm-TS-1(non-holo)= $2
So $6 plus Shipping? Lmk.

I think i'll hang on to glaceon lv x for now, but I can trade you everything else plus I just got another holo cynthias if your interested

Can you chack my list for cresselia lv.X, im in need of that at the moment
and any shaymin cards you have

ChaosKnuckles: Yea sure, PM me to finish the details.

Thanks

samo1620: Sure, that cool. I am interested in the Cynthia's Holo, just shoot me an offer and I will let you know.

Thanks

Soth: I can give you my Cresselia X (JPN, 1st Edition) for your Mesprit X. LMK if you are willing to do this.

Thanks

Dragonbane: A 1 for 1 card is kinda of a waste of time and stamps for me. I am also interested in your

x1 Uxie lv x LA

DP6:
x1 Magnezone

LMK if you need anything else, so we can make the deal bigger.

Thanks

Uum, no thanks sorry

i'm interested in x2 dusknoir and x2 shaymin both IFDS.

I can only trade 1 Shaymin. Other than that I can trade the rest, just LMK an offer.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back