• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: More SF IN! Dusk X+ More! N: Duskull SH2/IFDS & $15.00!! Come and Trade!

Tofu: Are you sure you are going to be back to me? lol

Anyway I have these:

1 RH Scizor SF
2 RH Cherrim SF
4 Holo Grass Energy
1 Plusle (DX;CFF)
2 Rocket's Admin
1 Copycat

LMK what you want to do.

Thanks

Kenny Schumann: Sorta interested in these:

2-Machamp Lv. X
2-Leafeon Lv. X(1 JPN)
3 Poke Drawer

LMK what you want to do.

Thanks

Collector Don: I need the Holo Version (#1), but its not a big want and I think I might be getting it already.

Thanks anyway.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: More SF IN! Dusk X+ More! N: Duskull SH2/IFDS & $15.00!! Come and Trade!

AnthonyG said:
Tofu: Are you sure you are going to be back to me? lol

Anyway I have these:

1 RH Scizor SF
2 RH Cherrim SF
4 Holo Grass Energy
1 Plusle (DX;CFF)
2 Rocket's Admin
1 Copycat

LMK what you want to do.

Thanks

Kenny Schumann: Sorta interested in these:

2-Machamp Lv. X
2-Leafeon Lv. X(1 JPN)
3 Poke Drawer

LMK what you want to do.

Thanks

Collector Don: I need the Holo Version (#1), but its not a big want and I think I might be getting it already.

Thanks anyway.

I'm 100% positive. Could you lmk what you like, as I need all of these. However, I value the rotated ones a lot less than the others.

Hello young sir. I have an IFDS shiny Duskull for you and I am interested in your Uxie LV X...what can I add to obtain Uxie in a prompt manner? Please check my list, thank you!

Tofu: I sotra/kinda need:

Secret Charizard
Gengar x2
Tyranitar xXx

Not really high wants though, LMK if you want to work something out.

T-tar Master: I think I am going to hold on to my Uxie X for now, if you need anything else, LMK.

Thanks

I can trade 2 Gengar SF for all of them? Lmk.

Do you have a blister promo Dusknoir?

Tofu: Sorry, I can't do that. That is way too much for me to give up for just 2 Gengars. Not really worth it for me. Sorry

T-tar Master: No, sorry I do not. I am actually looking for one also, if you need anything else just LMK.

Thanks

Ok then, could you please make a counter offer excluding the rotated cards?

Ok this is what I can do, feel free to change it

My:

Machamp Lv. X

Your:

Claydol GE
Raichu SF
Scizor(RH)
2 Cherrim(RH)
Luxury Ball
2 Great Ball

Tofu: Hmm...I think I am going to have to pass for right now, I think I am getting a few more Gengars soon and some T-tars. And I know that you are probably only going to trade a Lv. X for the Charizard, so I don't think its gonna work out this time, sorry man.

Kenny Schumann: I am going to have to think about that, Machamp X isn't a high want right now that I would give away the Claydol in this deal, it is also one of the lower end Lv. X I need right now so I don't really value it too much. If you want you can make a new offer, or if you want, you can also wait a few days for me to make a decision. Just LMK

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
Tofu: Hmm...I think I am going to have to pass for right now, I think I am getting a few more Gengars soon and some T-tars. And I know that you are probably only going to trade a Lv. X for the Charizard, so I don't think its gonna work out this time, sorry man.

Kenny Schumann: I am going to have to think about that, Machamp X isn't a high want right now that I would give away the Claydol in this deal, it is also one of the lower end Lv. X I need right now so I don't really value it too much. If you want you can make a new offer, or if you want, you can also wait a few days for me to make a decision. Just LMK

Thanks

All I need now is the 2 RH Cherrim and 1 RH Scizor. Could you check my list for that?

Do you by any chance have any of my wants?

I have a Holo Shadow Command Dusknoir. I can trade Noir for all 3. Lmk.

I think I am gonna have to pass again, sorry. I don't think Dusknoir is worth the 3 RH. Sorry

Ok, then could you do Dusknoir Holo for 1 RH Scizor and 1 RH Cherrim? Lmk.

How much for Dusknoir Lv. X and the Pokebody Dusknoir?

AnthonyG said:

Thanks

I may be able to take out the Raichu SF or Great Balls. LMK, thanks.

Tofu: I have to double check just to make sure the other Dusknoir trade doesn't fall through.

G2F: What's up man. I can sell the Dusknoir (Body) for $2.50 and you can offer for Dusknoir, cause I am not sure how much to sell it for.

Kenny Schumann: Perhaps, I am still going to have to think about it.

$2.50 for Noir is no problem. I can do that.

For Dusknoir Lv. X. I'll give you... $5, and a piece of candy! =]

No really. Umm, I'm not sure either. I can do $20 total shipped for the X and Reg.

I think I am going to hold on to the Dusknoir X, so we can just do the PB Dusknoir for $2.50 + $1 for shipping. If you need anything else LMK

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back