• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: More SF IN! Dusk X+ More! N: Duskull SH2/IFDS & $15.00!! Come and Trade!

Ok just PM me when your done thinking about it. Thanks.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: More SF IN! Dusk X+ More! N: Duskull SH2/IFDS & $15.00!! Come and Trade!

It's cool, I got a deal for one, thanks anyways bro.

Kenny: OK

G2F: =( Maybe next time then

Hi! Please cml for Magmortar lv.x. Thanks!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Need: $13.00 Through PayPal Someone Please Help!!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Sorry, I don't see anything. Would you buy it?

Also you need to take off all the things on your list that say (NTF), it is against the rules to list cards that you are not trading, no listening will result in a 30% warning.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! Need: $13.00 Through PayPal Someone Please Help!!! Come and Buy/Trade!

ok, will do, and no sorry, i dont have extra money. =/

So Anthony, can you do my Holo Dusknoir for 1 RH Cherrim and 1 RH Scizor? Lmk.

Tofu: I actually just got 1 today at league. Sorry, but Thanks anyway.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF Box In! Dusk X, SF Charmeleon + More! W: Lots for Cities!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Updated with a box of SF; Need some of wants before next week!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: SF Box In! Dusk X, SF Charmeleon + More! W: Lots for Cities!! Come and Buy/Trade!

do you have any pre DP cards. i might buy

What do you need from pre DP?

yuo skipped me

What? I just asked you a question....and how could I skip you if you were the only one that posted...

Could you please check my list for your RH Scizor and any other of my wants you may have? Lmk.

I only kinda need your Dusknoir (DP) though its not a big want. And I think that is all I have from your wants.

AnthonyG said:
I only kinda need your Dusknoir (DP) though its not a big want. And I think that is all I have from your wants.

Could you do a Dusknoir DP for the RH Scizor? Lmk.

Just wondering, do you have any extra Call energys?

sorry about that.
I need
Light Arcanine
Blaine's Arcanine (ENG)
Coro Coro Growlithe

AnthonyG said:
Just wondering, do you have any extra Call energys?

No, sadly I don't. Lmk what you wanna do about the Scizor.

Geo: I have Blane's Arcanine. I think I have it in both 1st Edition and Non First Edition, LMK what you want to do.

Tofu: OK, I will let you know soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back