• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Heatran X, Dusk X, Charmeleon + More SF! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

geo: I am interested in these. If you see any thing else from my list LMK

Uxie Lv. X
SF- Poke Drawer + x1 (1 RH)
Storm Front- Charizard Secret Rare
Storm Front- Tyranitar RH (Not a big want)

But if you want to buy just make an offer for it, and I will counter if nessessary.

shaymin707: Nothing except a couple of items. Sorry

George4man: Sorry I really don't see anything I could really use. But, I am not sure if you are able to buy but you can if you want. I am also getting a Gliscor X if you are also interested in that as well, just LMK

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Heatran X, Dusk X, Charmeleon + More SF! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Yea, cash is fine with me. The RH is $2.00 and the Non Holo is $1.00, which is $3.00 without shipping. If that is all you want, then shipping will only be $1 which is a total of $4.00. PM me if this is alright with you.

Thanks

Please CML for Azelf LV X, thanks!

out of those, i'm willing to trade the
RH Poke Drawer x1 LMK

I am not sure right now if I am going to trade the Azlef. But would you be able to do:

My:

Mesprite X

Your:

Uxie X

LMK.

Thanks

skipped me

You posted like the same time as me if not seconds after me >_>

Anyway, no I wouldn't do a RH Poke Drawer + for it.

I can add some cash. LMK

Depends how much, I only value the RH Drawer at $1.

You tell me

The card goes for about $7-$9 on eBay.

So I can do $8 + RH Poke Drawer +

LMK or counter.

Thanks

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dusk X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

I cAn do $5 and the RH

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dusk X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

I can do $7 + the RH.

LMK.

Thanks

I
Blastoise/Wartortle/Squirtle (GC)
x1candy
You
x1shaymin sleeves

Hey AG! Would this trade work out?

MY:

2 call energy RH MD

Your;

2 Azelf LA?

LMK thanks!

Anthony, good job at Cities! =D

Anyways, cml for 1 RH Luxury Ball and 1 RH Poke-Drawer+. Lmk.

If the blaine Arcanine goes for $7, My poke Drawer+ RH goes for $2-$3. So let's be fair.

If you "consider" the Poke Drawer RH to be $1, you can't go by Ebay prices, unless you value my card in Ebay aswell. LMK

LOL! Edited by...Anthony, guess who.

Roxas: No thanks

T-Tar Master: I would do that but I think I only have 1 Azelf (LA) left =(. Something else I can throw in? LMK Thanks

Tofu: Thanks. But sorry, there not for trade since there not on my list lol. >_>

geo15721: I only went on eBay to see the value of the card because all I places I go to buy cards don't even have old cards available any more. But why would I spend $2-$3 on a RH Poke Drawer + when I can easily go to another person and get it for $1.50 for the highest.

AnthonyG said:

T-Tar Master: I would do that but I think I only have 1 Azelf (LA) left =(. Something else I can throw in? LMK Thanks

Tofu: Thanks. But sorry, there not for trade since there not on my list lol. >_>

geo15721: I only went on eBay to see the value of the card because all I places I go to buy cards don't even have old cards available any more. But why would I spend $2-$3 on a RH Poke Drawer + when I can easily go to another person and get it for $1.50 for the highest.

Yeah, I just kind of assumed...

*TofU backs away slowly

AnthonyG said:

Exactly! same here. But what I'm trying to say here is that Ebay values cards a little bit more than what we value. An RH Poke Drawer is $2 - $3 in Ebay. So if your gonna value yours from Ebay, So am I. What us traders value is always cheaper than Ebay. we just look at it from there just to know the value.

So
My
RH Poke Drawer +
$5

For

Your
Blaine's Arcanine? LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back