• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Raichu X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Well if I'm giving up Uxie I would like to get both items.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Raichu X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Woahh...no thanks. I dont value Uxie X enough to get both items.

AnthonyG said:
Woahh...no thanks. I don't value Uxie X enough to get both items.

What if I add in the charmander?

Charmander isn't that big of a want either. So I think I am going to have to pass on that one as well.

Well how about Uxie X and Gliscor X for the two items?

I actually already have a Gliscor X and I really don't need another one. Sorry

Okay what about a Cresselia do you want one?

The Lv. X one? Not really I have a JPN already which is good enough for me.

The only Lv. X I am really looking for are Uxie X, Dusknoir X, Raichu X, Regigigas X (low want though since I can get it in a tin), Leafeon X, and I think thats about it. Maybe some of the SH# Pokemon as well but I don't value them too high either.

is it rh or not? also, isnt there anything else? i might b getting an sf charmander [its my bros] but i have more not listed.

Yea, its RH (NM condition). And thats about all I see, and I don't really need Charmander.

well, i have these from ur wants.
2x Uxie (LA; Non Holo or RH)
3x Poke Drawer + (SF; RH Only)
2x Call Energy (MD, RH Only)
1x Unown G (GE; RH Only)
xXx Poke Drawer + (Non Holo or RH)
xXx HP/PK Psychic Matrix Energy

If you want you can go ahead an make an offer, but I don't really value that stuff too highly since Claydol is involved in the trade.

Wou7ld you trade your Raichu lv.X for a JP Raichu lv.X, if not can you CML for it please?:)
LMK if you see anything.

Sorry, I don't want a Raichu X in JPN since they are worth less than the English ones. Also I really didn't see anything else on your list that I really need. Sorry.

Thanks anyway.

Looking for a card, last card I need to fill a set....really hoping you have it.

Expedition Charizard (#6) reverse holo

Can you help me out?

well, how much do u value claydol @?

Somewhere around about $20.00+

What do you want for it?

Skipped me?

umgriz: Oh sorry D: I must have missed your post; Anyway, I don't have it sorry again I maybe have it in Holo but not RH =(

Superwolfe: Obviously something of near or equal value as all trades should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back