• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Raichu X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

AnthonyG said:
umgriz: Oh sorry D: I must have missed your post; Anyway, I don't have it sorry again I maybe have it in Holo but not RH =(

Superwolfe: Obviously something of near or equal value as all trades should be.

Thanks anyway. I would appreciate if you would keep your eyes open for me! If you see one anywhere, let me know.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Raichu X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

could u make an offer

umgriz: Sure, I will take a look at some of the online stores I go to check for cards, and see if they have any in stock. If they do I will send you a PM.

Superwolfe: Can you at least give me the complete list of what you have then? Cause you just C and P'd part of my wants list and really didnt give me a clear list of what you have and what you dont have, the the quantity of each cards....=/

i bought two boxes, so i have most of the set. ask me what you want, and ill let u know if i have it.

Two boxes of which set? You have the most of what set?

Anyway, that is why I designed a Want's List; its things that I WANT, I listed it so people know what I want and if they have it they can offer or I can offer....Its not for sitting there an looking pretty....

i have these from your wants
2x Uxie Lv. X (LA or JPN; Will trade less for the JPN though)
2x Uxie (LA; Non Holo or RH)
3x Poke Drawer + (SF; RH Only)
2x Rare Candy (EM, Holo Only)
2x Call Energy (MD, RH Only)
1x Unown G (GE; RH Only)
xXx Poke Drawer + (Non Holo or RH)
xXx HP/PK Psychic Matrix Energy
xXx Charmander (SF)
charizard
i have most of SF

Again in which you give me no exact numbers of what Non Holo and Holo you have leading us to the same exact place we were at like a page or 2 ago =/

Can you please SPECIFY what EXACTLY you have....

Bump #1

2x Uxie Lv. X (LA)
2x Uxie (LA; Non Holo)
1x Poke Drawer + (SF; RH)
2x Rare Candy (EM, Holo)
2x Call Energy (MD, RH
1x Unown G (GE; RH)
10 Poke Drawer + Non Holo
7 HPPsychic Matrix Energy
1 Charmander (SF)
1 charizard sf

I really only need your EM Rare Candy (Holo), do you need anything else for those?

Just claydol......

OK, nvm then. I would rather wait for something I really need or wait to see if anyone wants to buy it.

I will give u 12$ for Honchkrow Lv.X

I sent you a PM, please LMK through there.

Thanks

CML for Shaymin 3x

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dusk X, Champ X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trad

CML for Bronzong MD. The Uxie LA isn't for trade, plus, it is damaged.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Dusk X, Champ X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trad

julian99janssen: Sorry I didn't see anything I needed

muddy68: You are not allowed to have cards that aren't for trade on your list, so I would suggest taking it off of there before you receive warnings for going against the rules.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Machamp X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Taken off! What would you like for a Bronzong MD?

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Machamp X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Sorry, I really didn't see anything I could use for it.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Charizard + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Bump #1

Update with a bunch of new cards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back