• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Very interested in Uxie X. CML Have a few of you're wants

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Hi, i'm very interested in your Uxie LvX x2.
Please CML for those.
cumps.

If your IFITDS Charmander is Mint and 1stED, I will pay 8 bucks for it:). LMK :D

Bummmmmmmmmmmp

Hi, can you CML for x2 Kindgra (most important) and an Uxie lvl X? thanks! LMK!

CML for Uxie Lvl. X. I have Charmander SF and anything else you want. LMK.

I got Drifloon, Holo Psychic Energy, and maybe Rare Candy. CML too. Want Uxie Lv.X and 2x Uxie LA.

dmaster out.

Before I begin to look at any of your list, can any of you buy? I would much rather sell right now seeing as I do not have that many wants right now.

I would be able to buy, but I'm going to a Prerelease, and I don't have that much cash right now. :F

dmaster out.

nah, I dont buy. SOrry. the things I wanted again:
x2 Kindgra ( MOST important)
x1 Uxie lvl X (not really important, just if you see lvl Xs on my list ;) )

d master342: If you are able to buy, please LMK what you can and what you want to buy.

Thanks

PP3: Sorry didn't see anything I could use.

Bummmmmmmmmmmp

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Drapion X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Palk G X + More!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Updated with PT cards!

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Drapion X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Palk G X + More!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Don't know if this has been asked, but what kind of cards would you want for Cresselia Deck Box, Giratina Sleeves, and Shaymin Sleeves?

I actually do not the Cresselia Deck Box seal on me right now though if you are still interested I have one that is used but still mint. Anyway, I really only take Lv. X cards that I need and ones that are of value and playable (such as Uxie X, or Cresselia X). I probably would not accept Holos/Rares (RH or Non)/RH (Un)Commons unless it is quite a bit of them

Ohh, CML for Broken Time Space.

dmaster out.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: PT, Drapion X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: $$$, Pa

How much does it cost to send to England, if its relatively cheap CML for
Drapion Lv X.
(Edit) A deal on my thread is about to go through please do not worry about this.

d master342: I am interested in your Giratina Lv. X. LMK what you need.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
d master342: I am interested in your Giratina Lv. X. LMK what you need.

Thanks

That's a big card. I want Uxie Lv.X, Rampardos and other wants.

dmaster out.

Hm mm...I don't think I am willing to give up too much for it since its playability is still questionable.

But if you want could you make me an offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back