• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Charizard + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Finally found time to be back to the forums! ;]

Bump.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Charizard + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

CML for Uxie LvX. Thanks!

Hey. You sell, so you may buy. I have all of your wants, just make offers I guess.

If you want to trade CML...if not I need to sell. Thanks!

If I do buy, I only buy them at the price which I can get them at, which would be this:

2x Uxie Lv. X (LA or JPN; Will trade less for the JPN though) - $10 each
2x Uxie (LA; Non Holo or RH) - $0.50 each
3x Poke Drawer + (SF; RH Only) - $0.75 each
2x Rare Candy (EM, Holo Only) - $1.00 each
2x Call Energy (MD, RH Only) - $0.50 each
2x Unown G (GE; RH Only) - $0.50 each
xXx Poke Drawer + (Non Holo or RH) - $0.75 for RH/ $0.50 for Non Holo
xXx HP/PK Psychic Matrix Energy - $0.50 each
xXx Charmander (SF) - $5
xXx Charmeleon (SF) - $5
xXx Charizard (SF) - $10

Also I am interested in these:

American R/B/Y water starter (squirtle, wartortle, blastoise) *Won't Trade High For*
Cities Playmat

Could you CML for
x1 Uxie LVX
and 2 uxie LA (if you have)

The cities playmat I would sell.

The other cards are too low of a price to sell at.

Dr.empoleon: Sorry I really didn't see anything.

Wiseman.: Nope, sorry. I am not buy the Playmat its not that big of a want, I would probably trade a few things for it, though I am not going to give too much for it maybe an Lv. X or a Shiny or SR.

CML for your shaymin.

Ref: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?pid=877400
Trade List: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=46521

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

I'll get back to you. I am thinking about holding on to the Shaymin but I am not sure yet. If you want post back/PM me in a few days for an answer.

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Chu X, Dusk X, Uxie X, Claydol + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

I have charmeleon sf. Is the 100$ BET a booster box?

Will you buy SF charmander?

Hi.

I am interested in two packs of giratina sleeves.

All i have from your wants is

1 SF charmander
1 SF Shiny Drifloon

any idea on how much more i would need to add for two packs of giratina sleeves?
Please lmk.

Juliacoolo: Sorry, I don't need Charmeleon. And yes the BET booster box is $100.

Wiseman.: Only for the price I listed it at a few post back.

TOKYO DRIFT!?: I would much rather sell them seeing as how I don't really see anything else I need from you.

Sorry, too low.

I could do:

Plamat

YOUR:

$5 (shipping)
Uxie X

LMK!

Nope, sorry. I am not willing to give up that much for the mat.

Updated with a few more Rares/Holos

MY
Charmander SF
Charmeleon SF
Poke Blower+ xX or Poke Drawer+ xX

For

Your
Uxie Lv. X x1

CML for
Uxie LA x2
Uxie Lv X
anything else on my wants list.

I have some holo energy.

Like:
Uxie Lv X

From your wants, I have:
JPN GC Cards (and Bonds)
x1 Charmeleon (SF)
x1 Charmander IFDS
x1 SH Voltorb (IFDS)
x2 Time Space Distorsion
x2/x4/x4 Blastoise/Wartortle/Squirtle (GC; Holo, RH, or Non)

Hey I have all the GC cards what do you want for azelf and uxie from LA? Oh and are you still going to hold on to those Shaymin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back