• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Raichu X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

I don't value Poke Drawer + at $1.50, I can psychially get the card for that much. I am not comparing it to eBay prices because again why would I buy it there if I can it cheaper. If the place where I get cards had Arcanine there I would give it to you for that price.

But if I said no the first time, I don't think I am going to change my mind.... So yea...

RE: Hottest Thead HERE!! H: Raichu X, Charizard, Gliscor X + More! W: Money and SF Charmander!! Come and Buy/Trade!

Just give me 1 Azelf then! :) The only thing to throw in is maybe guarenteed 3 day shipping. I need these by friday! You could CML for Azelf X if you have it, thanks!

I don't think I can throw that in seeing as I am in college and I have no ride...anywhere lol. I also would have to ask you to send first anyway because of your neg. ref.

Sorry =(

I'm interested in several of your cards, however most of your cards at at least double what they are worth on the seconday market (Ebay.)

Going off ebay prices my:

x1 VoltorB SH3 5.00$
x1 Regigigas La #37 1.00$
x1 Larvitar SFRH 1.00$
x1 Gastly SF RH unpriced. Will assume it to be 1.00$

your:

x3 Cherrim SF Rare 1.00$ Ebay price.
x2 Machamp SF Rare 2.00$ Ebay Price
x1 Sableye SF Uncommon. 1.00$ Ebay Price.

Ok never mind. You can keep it

Rubyiris said:
I'm interested in several of your cards, however most of your cards at at least double what they are worth on the seconday market (Ebay.)

Going off ebay prices my:

x1 VoltorB SH3 5.00$
x1 Regigigas La #37 1.00$
x1 Larvitar SFRH 1.00$
x1 Gastly SF RH unpriced. Will assume it to be 1.00$

your:

x3 Cherrim SF Rare 1.00$ Ebay price.
x2 Machamp SF Rare 2.00$ Ebay Price
x1 Sableye SF Uncommon. 1.00$ Ebay Price.

Lol, ROFL. Would you mind telling me where you get this information from?

Cause what I see...here is the list of Cherrim:

http://toys.search.ebay.com/Cherrim_Trading-Card-Games_W0QQcatrefZC12QQfromZR40QQsacatZ2536

You are paying about $3.50 each for Cherrim with the shipping while I charge only charge $2? I dont see how that my prices are double the secondary market.

Here are Machamps:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&catref=C12&from=R40&dfsp=32&satitle=machamp&sacat=2536%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=07470&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2

The Highest Non Holo one is $8 while I only charge $2 for a Non Holo one?

Also, I believe you are charging double seeing as how I only sell my commons for $0.50 each while you are charing me $1 for them?

Yea....maybe if you read the thread correctly and actually get the pricing right from eBay I probably would not be arguing with you...

Do you have any more then 2 Kingdra if you have 4 i will trade a charzard for them. LMK

Nope, I only have 2 Kingdra. But even if I did have 4, I don't really trade Charizard for 4 of them seeing as I have 2 of them already...

Completed listings: You should check them. =\

When pricing the cards I was going by completed listings, by the items that actually SOLD. These are the only values that should matter.

I checked each card on the completed listings before posting, and I read your OP through. I wouldn't have argued if ebays prices weren't cheaper.

could u cml 4 ur claydols? thnx

Rubyiris: How does that help you if someone might have gotten lucky and bought them for cheap? Also why would things sold matter more than what is available now? Can you get those things that have been bought? No. Can you get things that are being sold now? Yes.

It would be like comparing the Beatles to a new band. Who would you know more a new band or the Beatles? It (should) would be the Beatles, why? Because they have been around longer but making the comparison to them has no point seeing as how they were in the past and are not the present. Just because the complete listing has other peoples cards does not mean squat.

Comparing things that already done has no effect on anything. Most of those probably when for bidding. I do not judge on the bidding seeing as people do get lucky and get them for a lot less. So really your point brings no vaildity to what you are trying to point out.

Superwolfe: I only have 1 Claydol left, but I only see your Uxie X. Thats about it.

The completed listings are what actually sold; What players are willing to pay.

Which again shows what an invaild point you are making and how it gives no reflection of the point at hand, because again if you paid attention to what I said, bidding does not matter to most sellers...you think you can seriously get a Cherrim for $0.25 plus shipping at an online store? And considering that most of those sales did not go through? Yea...good luck with that buddy.

Would like
Giratina Deck Box
Giratina Sleeves

Have
2x Uxie (LA,Non Holo)
HP/PK Psychic Matrix Energy(Haven't counted but think ten to fourteen)
1x Charmander (SF)

AnthonyG said:
Which again shows what an invaild point you are making and how it gives no reflection of the point at hand, because again if you paid attention to what I said, bidding does not matter to most sellers...you think you can seriously get a Cherrim for $0.25 plus shipping at an online store? And considering that most of those sales did not go through? Yea...good luck with that buddy.

If I bought cherrim at an online store, I would be looking at 2.00$, however player to player the card is only worth 1.00$. Theses a difference between buying from a retailer, and buying from a player off the secondary market. The secondary market is consisted of what players are willing to pay. Going off the average of what did manage to sell, Cherrims value is 1.00$ =\

randomman29: Sorry, the items go for at least a Lv. X or more. If you see anything else, LMK.

Thanks

Rubyiris: Ummm....If you actually knew what you were talking about, no you wouldn't be looking for $1.00 on the player to player since players base thier prices off what is playable and what sells (with things like collectable cards and ect.). Would you honestly think you are going to get a Gengar for $1? No. Do you think you are able to get a Machamp for $1? No. Why? Because these cards are playable. Cherrim is in a viable deck with Scizor, Vespiquen, Bedrill or any grass/fire Pokemon, which if I recall correctly something with Cherrim has placed either 1st or 2nd in a few Cities. Which again makes the card viable and makes the prices go up since it can be played. If Cherrim was a card such as Gyrados (SF) why would I allow people to buy it for $2 when the card is not even playable in any deck?

And last time I recall $0.25 + $1.95 = $2.20 which =/= $1.00 or $0.01 + $2.50 = $2.50 which =/= $1.00. The only viable one you have isthis auction, but hmmm...lets see. How many people bidded on that one? Oh thats right if you click the link you will see that only 1 person did...which is of course what bidding is all about, LUCK. Judging you basis off of one acution doesn't mean that they all go for that price....

AnthonyG said:
randomman29: Sorry, the items go for at least a Lv. X or more. If you see anything else, LMK.

Thanks
Then what is Charmander to you?

Charmander is only worth to me at like 2 or 3 Holo cards max. I can get the card for less than $10 Shipped on eBay or in another store which I can purchase for that price.

The only one that IMO is worth something close to a Lv. X would be Charizard, but since I have 2 of them already I really dont need more until I get more Charmanders.

AnthonyG said:
Charmander is only worth to me at like 2 or 3 Holo cards max. I can get the card for less than $10 Shipped on eBay or in another store which I can purchase for that price.

The only one that IMO is worth something close to a Lv. X would be Charizard, but since I have 2 of them already I really don't need more until I get more Charmanders.

Well I have a Gliscor X and a Uxie X.
Would you do that?

I do need your Uxie X. I can give you 1 of either Item for it. Just LMK which one you want cause I need to double check to see if I still have them in stock if not I will need to order some more. Just LMK

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back