• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

Well tell me what your interested in then I can something else for them

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers! Come Pre-Order Your Arceus Items!

I need Mesprit LA and I have both holo and non-holo Flygon.
Would you do it for the non-holo?

CML for Lunatone, please. :)

And Uxie Lv. X. I will probably trade fairly big for that guy! I have some unlisted things I'd put in like RH Machamp SF.

Also your Sceptile GE. ._. What don't you have that I want?

I also need those two call energies. D:And a Roseanne...

Sorry I keep going back to my wants list and seeing more. :(

stumpy271: Sorry, I don't need the Non Holo Flygon. So no thanks.

Medaforcer: Hey there, well the Sceptile (GE) is no longer available so sorry about that (I didn't have a chance to edit yet). I am sorta interested in the RH Machamp (SF), as well as your GE Beedrill. SF Gengar. Would you mind making an offer? And LMK if you see anything else cause not sure I would trade stuff like Call Energy and Roseanne's for that stuff. LMK.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
stumpy271: Sorry, I don't need the Non Holo Flygon. So no thanks.

Medaforcer: Hey there, well the Sceptile (GE) is no longer available so sorry about that (I didn't have a chance to edit yet). I am sorta interested in the RH Machamp (SF), as well as your GE Beedrill. SF Gengar. Would you mind making an offer? And LMK if you see anything else cause not sure I would trade stuff like Call Energy and Roseanne's for that stuff. LMK.

Thanks

How much of:
Machamp
Gengar
Beedrill GE
Beedrill RR
Flygon
Nidoqueen

Would it take for the Uxie X? (unless that's still listed by accident..?) and Lunatone GE? <: )

No, I still have Uxie Lv. X everything is still pretty updated except I need to take off a new things (Specifically, I need to take off Sceptile [GE], Tangela x2 [SF], which I am probably going to do now)

Anyway, I would have to be A LOT lol.

I don't think its really going to be enough because the Beedrill (GE) I should be getting some so I don't need it too bad, Gengar I already have 5 or so, Nidoqueen I may need 1 or 2 more but only really looking for RH more than Non Holo same goes for Beedrill (RR) and Machamp.

So yea, LMK if you are interested in anything else otherwise thanks for posting.

skipped me

How about the holo one?

cml for
Gallade 4 Lv. X

kashmaster: Sorry, I could have sworn I put you on there. Anyway, I saw some stuff like RH Infernape 4, and RR Beedrill (RR) but its really not enough for me to send out of the US for. Sorry.

stumpy271: Just wondering if you have anything else off my wants? Either way you can PM me to talk some more.

Thanks

sceptileblade411: I'm interested in your Luxray GL Lv. X and Infernape 4 Lv. X as well as your Promo Toxicroak G.

Would you be willing to do 1 of those Lv. X + Toxi Promo for it? If not LMK an offer and if you need anything else because I am interested in both of them.

LMK.

Thanks

My:
Unown G x2
and either
Gengar x1
Machamp SF x1 (rh)
or Machamp SF x2 (1 rh)

For your:
Rotom Sleeves (60)

maybe for luxray for now my luxray gl x for your gallade 4 x and darkrai ge?

I have:
2 Flygon
1 Dialga GX
3 Palkia G

Beedrill (RR)
Toxicroak G
Beedrill (GE)
Unown [G]

I need Uxie X and draw power. PLease LMK.

My
3xKingdra(LA)$15.00
1xMachamp(SF)$2.50
1xPsychic Holo Energy$1.00
1xNidoqueen(RR)$2.00
4xBroken Time Space(PL)$3.00
4xLooker's Investigation(PL)$3.00
4xVolkner's Philosophy(RR)$3.00
1xTGI Poketurn(PL)$1.50
1xAaron's Collection(RR)$0.75
1xSp Radar(PL)$0.75
=$32.50
for
4xGengar(SF)$10.00
2xMachamp(DP)$2.00
3xGliscor(LA)$9.00
3xSlaking(MT)$3.00
4xManetric(MT)$5.00
4xBellosom(LA)$4.00
=$33.00
(According to your prices)

nabby101: Sorry no thanks

sceptileblade411: I can do

My;
Gallade 4 Lv. X
Darkrai (GE)

Your:
Luxray GL Lv. X
Toxicroak G (Promo)
Nidoqueen (RR)

If not I can do just straight up Gallade for Luxray. But either way PM me.

Thanks

Juliacoolo: I am only really sorta interested in Beedrill (GE) and Toxicroak G. LMK if you need anything other than Uxie Lv. X.

kevkev77777: No thanks. I don't really want to give a huge explanation about the value of cards vs. my cards, so I am just going to pass.

Well how about my
3xKingdra(LA)
for
4xGengar(SF)
4xManetric(MT)
Or change the trade offer before to make it the way you want

Well i'll make a offer off your last post:

Your:
Machamp (SF)
4x Broken Time Space
1x Poke Turn
Holo Psychic Energy (What set?)

My:
2x Manectric (MT)
1x Machamp (DP) or Slaking (MT) or Bellossom (LA)

LMK or counter.

Thanks

No thanks but can you just cml for
4xGengar(SF)
4xManetric(MT)
and if you don't want the cards by your prices will you do it by ebay prices

Hey Anthony, please CML for Gliscor X! Thanks! :)

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers!

kevkev77777 said:
No thanks but can you just cml for
4xGengar(SF)
4xManetric(MT)
and if you don't want the cards by your prices will you do it by ebay prices

Grrr...I guess I am going to have to explain this. OK, so its not about my prices or eBay prices.

If I do trade cards by "prices" I will trade for them only for about half of what I can sell them for. I am not going to buy/trade cards for the same price that I sell them for because then thats worthless and I'm not making any off of them when I sell the cards. So I would only do the price I am willing to pay not really anything else.

Anyway, I listed what I wanted in my last post I probably wouldn't trade the Gengars for that stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back