• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers + More! Come Buy and Trade!

Hey Anthony, long time no see huh?

Anyways I have 2 RH Upper Energy, and 1 Infernape 4 RH. And I was wondering if you could please CML for anything else to add for your Shaymin Binder or 2 Claydol GE. I mainly need the Claydol GE but you get the point. ;D

Please LMK soon!

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Gallade X, Mis X, RC Pika, Flygon, TONS of RR Trainers + More! Come Buy and Trade!

I have an Upper Energy RF. Would you trade 2 Call Energy for it?

d master342: I don't see too much but Infernape 4 Lv. X kinda caught my eye. As well as Luxray GL Lv. X. If you want you can go ahead an make an offer.

Thanks

Darkwing: Sorry, I did not really see much off your list. But thanks for posting.

SotS$: Sorry, as well. I did not really see much off your list. And depending on how my trade offer goes with Vantheman, I probably won't need the cards you offered unfortunately. But thanks for posting.

darksoulSP: Sorry, I am going to have to pass on that. Thanks anyway though.

awsome_umbreon: Sorry, I don't see anything for it. Thanks anyway.

You probably wouldn't value one of those Lv.Xs for 2 Uxies. :[

dmaster out.

Sorry, no thanks. I can get both of those for about 20-25 each so comparing values they are obviously lopsided. So I'll pass.

A Lv.X or two for an Uxie? That hardly seems fair though. :F

dmaster out.

So....what's your offer then?

check me for,
Feraligatr MT
Rotom POP9

I already put my offer. x_x Anyway, like I said, I might buy them, but prolly not right now.

dmaster out.

Starforce Lv.X: Sorry. Nothing.

d master342: Actually, sorry. Unless you want to give up 2 Lv. X (which is highly unlikely, unfair, and a ridiculous offer). I think I would rather trade my Lv. X for the Lv. X's I need.

Hey Anthony, would you do my Dialga G X for your Uxie X?

Please cml for your gallade x

darksoulSP: Sorry, no thanks. If you have anything else LMK otherwise thanks for posting.

geo15721: I am interested in the Luxray GL Lv. X but I would rather trade Gallade for Infnernape. Do you need anything else? If not thanks anyway

Hm... I can also do Upper energy RH.

Sorry again. But I don't think thats enough since I am no longer looking for Dialga G Lv. X as much as I use to since now I have 2 of them so I am going to have to pass again. Sorry.

1x Gallade 4 (Holo)

i have one

offer
CML for my wants

Please don't double post. ~TofU

I can do that for my Magmortar (Holo or RH).

LMK or counter.

Thanks

AnthonyG said:
d master342: Actually, sorry. Unless you want to give up 2 Lv. X (which is highly unlikely, unfair, and a ridiculous offer). I think I would rather trade my Lv. X for the Lv. X's I need.

Well at least you agree. That's unfortunate. :[

dmaster out.

Well if you could please CML, that would be great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back