• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: New Cards, Old Format Cards, Merch, and More! W: A Lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Infernape 4 X! Need By Sat!

That's all I really need, sorry. I can wait.. maybe I'll get an Infernape 4 Lv. X over this weekend.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + More! W: Infernape 4 X! Need By Sat!

Well, hopefully I can get it this weekend otherwise if you do get it then I can trade it to you, but really there are no promises that I will still need it or not.

Your-
RH Mamoswine RR
Floatzel RR (Non-X)

My-
2 Gallade (1 RH)
2 Raichu RH

Would you trade for the X if you didn't get it from Hypno?

LMK

Can you do:

My:
Floatzel GL

Your:
Gallade (RH)
Raichu x2 (2 RH? or 1 RH?)

LMK.

Thanks.

Have:
2x [RH] Infernape 4 - RR
1x [RH] Power Spray - PT
1x Roseanne's Research - SW

Want:
Snorlax Lv.X [If by chance I have something more you're interested in]
If Not I'm interested in these as well:
1x [H] Floatzel GL - RR
2x [H] Luxray GL - RR

I can do that. :)

All of the cards are RH. I PM'd you.

My 2x Dialga G and Roseanne Research for your Floatzel GL Lv.x

I think this is a reasonable offer:
Volkners X4 = 3.50
And 6.00
For: Heat rotom. LMK!-JC.

Hello. Do you have any black or prerelease sleeves from any sets from DP-ON

Taylor45: Hey, are both the Infernape 4 RH? If so can you do.

My;
Floatzel GL or Luxray GL

Your:
2x Infernape 4 (Both RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)
1x Roseanne's Search

LMK or counter.

Thanks

Mudkip$: Great! Thanks!

Metricus: Sorry I am going to have to pass on that offer. I have a good amount of Dialga G's right now so I don't consider him high enough to really any anything of value. If you need anything else LMK otherwise thanks for posting.

Juliacoolo: Sorry no thanks. For one, I really don't need it that bad that I would pay money for it. 2. if you use ebay you also have to consider the shipping cost in the price, because it would cost $3.75 total each if you were to buy it off that person. And also I don't think you did your math right anyway because if you do use the 1.13 each that would be $4.52 for 4 not the $3.50 you said (course that could be a typing error also). So yea, thanks for posting though but no thanks.

kevkev77777: Yes I do. I have Black Sleeves but they are used if you are interested in those. I also have extra Leafeon/Glaceon Pre Release Sleeves. If your interested LMK.

Thanks

can you give me a price for each of the sleeves

The Black Sleeves I need to check on the condition of them to make sure they aren't terrible, but the Leafeon/Glaceon are mint and have not been out of the package since I got them.

If you want those I can do $12 + Shipping for them. LMK if your interested or if you want to counter offer.

Thanks

How about I buy those Luxrays off you for $10 shipped? I don't value them at $6 a piece. Sorry, but you may want to look at this Luxrays new price

Let me know though, I need to get change first. =p

Hey, I have:

3-1 Dialga G Lv.X (I dunno about you but I value Lv.X at $30 and regular at $8, so LMK about that.)

Total: $54

I want:

1 Floatzel GL Lv.X ($28, by your prices.)
3 Floatzel GL ($6, by your prices.)
2 Arcanine RR (Your price? I think $4 each, but LMK.)

Total: $52

I have no idea if you think that's a fair trade, so LMK, I'm willing to work with it.

SotS$: Sorry but no. Bidding means nothing to me since you can get lucky (and like all of those people) they were all lucky and were able to get them for under $3 because not too many people have the patients for bidding (most of them didn't even get past 5 bids lol). I only really value BIN because those are the prices are usually where the correct value is. So thanks for posting.

Ampha-pwn77$: Hey Ampha, I really don't value the Dialga G/X at my price because how am I able to resell them if I get them for the same price I buy them? Lol. Usually if you go by my prices I do about half (most of the time a little more than that) of what I can sell them for. So I would do $5 for each Dialga G and can do $18 for Dialga G Lv. X.

LMK if your interested.

Thanks

:O

I can see Maybe Dialga G for $5, but the Lv.X for $18?! No thanks... $25 value at the lowest for the Lv.X, IMO.

But thanks anyway.

RE: Hottest Thread HERE!! H: Float X, Snor X, Mis X, RC Pika, TONS of RR Trainers + M

AnthonyG said:
Taylor45: Hey, are both the Infernape 4 RH? If so can you do.

My;
Floatzel GL or Luxray GL

Your:
2x Infernape 4 (Both RH)
1x Power Spray (RH)
1x Roseanne's Search

LMK or counter.

Thanks
I think you value your GL's much higher than I would.
Thanks anyways though.

Ampha-pwn77$: Thats fine, I see where you are coming from lol. But I can't really value the Lv. X for $25 since I would not make much off of it. But thanks for posting! If you need anything else LMK!

Thanks!

Taylor45: When all the cards you offer are only Uncommons (only one has some value [Roseanne's]), I am not going to give you 2 H Rares for them, if that what you were expecting for them (since those were the only ones you were asking for and a Lv. X).

But w/e, its fine with me, I have most of what you ask for some I am not really going to trade you very well for them lol. But thanks for posting.

Yeah, I see, it wouldn't, I suppose work very well for you since you aren't making a very large profit off it... But anyhow, is there a possible way we can do 2-1 Floatzel for 2-1 Dialga G? LMK, thanks!

If you think $10 is a very large profit then you don't know anything about business my friend lol. Anyway, I will think about the offer and get back to you, sound good?

LMK.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back